The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Randy went home after school and collected Brie -- and Lillian was there. "What did you tell people you were doing?" he asked Lillian.

"Hanging out with Brie," Lillian replied.

"Uh huh. What did Brie tell you she was going to be doing?" Randy continued.

"Giving a couple of guys blowjobs," Lillian replied calmly. "One of them is my sister's boyfriend, and the other is Tabitha's."

Randy scratched his head. "You know, your sister might have a problem with that. It's less likely, but Tabitha might, too!"

"Okay, I'll suck Pete," Lillian announced.

"Pete might object -- he might worry about Tabitha getting upset," Randy pointed out.

"Can I suck YOU?"

"Why would you want to?"

"Brie is."

"Well ... not me!"

"Can I just go along?" Lillian begged.

"Okay." Randy took the girls to Carpenter's and got them set up and went back to school for Pete and Bobby. Tabitha and Trish were there, so he mentioned the issue, "Lillian is with Brie."

"Why?" Trish wanted to know.

"She begged a lot," Randy replied. "She started out wanting to help, but I think I shut that down."

"She WHAT?"

"Well," Randy shrugged, "We know she did Gabriel. She probably wants to try out something a little older..."

"I don't think that's a good idea!" Trish declared.

"I told her you'd say that."

"I wasn't going, but now..." Trish headed for the van. Tabitha rolled her eyes and followed.

Randy grinned. "She asked if she could suck Pete, too!" Tabitha looked back at him, but didn't say anything.

The guys came out a few minutes later. "The girls are in the van," Randy warned.

"Why?" Bobby asked.

"Lillian."

"Huh?"

"Lillian is at the clubhouse. She asked if she could suck one of you."

"Hoo, boy!" Bobby rolled his eyes.

"You know, once you're a full member, you can beat Trish's ass when she gives you shit," Randy offered.

"Thanks..." Bobby said sarcastically.

"Well..." Randy shrugged. Everyone got in the van and Randy made the drive.

At Carpenter's, Trish lit into Lillian. "What's this I hear... ?"

Lillian crossed her arms. "You do it. Momma does it. Tabitha does it. Alyssa and her mom do it -- and Brie does it. I do it, too, actually -- I just haven't done it a lot! What's the big deal?"

"It's just ... wrong!" Trish insisted.

"If it's so wrong, why does EVERYBODY do it?" Lillian insisted.

"EVERYBODY isn't thirteen!" Trish retorted hotly.

"But Brie is."

Bobby and Pete stood off to the side, Bobby shaking his head. "Man, I don't believe this..."

"Any guy in the club that ever went to Brie's house has had her try to blow them," Pete chuckled. "That's what I hear."

"You're right!" Brie interjected. "It's a rule! I get some!"

The argument between the Horner sisters had reached the point of Trish bellowing, "Because I said so!"

"You suck!" Lillian howled.

"That's right! I suck and YOU DON'T!" Trish shot back.

"What about Randy?"

"LILLIAN!"

"You could teach me instead of being a jerk about it," Lillian sulked.

"Can we get on with it?" Randy broke in, wielding the camera.

"I'm ready!" Brie declared. "Want me naked?"

"Yeah, probably," Randy grunted. "Bobby?"

"I don't understand how you can do this with your own sister," Trish carped.

"Look, this is the easiest thing," Randy rasped. "Part of why it works is because Brie WANTS to be here -- you KNOW that! Why do you want to make shit hard for EVERY fucking body?" The thunderclouds began to gather over Randy. "You know, I don't have to listen to this shit..."

"Uh oh..." Tabitha bleated, "Trish..."

Trish whirled, "Bobby..."

"Now you've done it!" Randy rasped. "Now you've fucking done it! One more word and the dog pictures come out -- do you fucking understand me? I've had ENOUGH of your fucking attitude, Trish!"

"Dog pictures?" Bobby bleated.

"I--I..." Trish sputtered.

"Make that dog videos!" Randy snapped. "You wanna talk shit now, Trish?"

"I ... Ogod! I can explain!" Trish wailed.

"Not YET you can't!" Randy erupted. "You shut the fuck up -- NOW!" He turned to Tabitha, "Do you have a problem with Lillian sucking Pete?"

"No..." Tabitha knew what side her bread was buttered on!

"You guys get undressed," Randy directed. "YOU get down with your sister and help her out!" he snarled at Trish. "You understand? You bought this -- we could have done it the other way, but now we're doing it MINE!" Trish, her eyes huge, nodded.

Randy located the second video camera and the group got to work, Tabitha and Randy doing video angles, Lillian sucking Pete, Brie sucking Bobby, and Trish tutoring Lillian -- Brie didn't need it.

Bobby started out tentative, and ended up amazed! Brie was accomplished -- that was clear! She only took a couple of minutes to bring him to the peak -- and then she toyed with him for a bit while Lillian struggled with Pete. When she quit fooling around and finished him, Bobby was worked up to the point that he generated a flood!

"Want some help?" she asked Lillian brightly.

"What am I doing wrong?" Lillian asked, backing off.

"Use your tongue more," Brie advised, eyeing Trish as if she were an amateur. "Don't suck so hard going in -- save it for when you're pulling off -- and make sure your lips are on the head every time! Here, let me show you..." She pushed Lillian back and bobbed a few times on Pete's dick. "See?"

"No. Move Trish." Lillian pushed at Trish. Randy kept running the camera, well aware that Brie looked younger than Lillian, anyway.

The pair of them traded off from that point on, and Lillian improved to the point that in a couple of minutes, Pete was grunting and squirting. Randy got a shot of Lillian with a mouthful of Pete's cum and grunted, "Okay, that's a wrap -- except..." He grinned evilly. "Lillian, go give Bobby a quick suck -- just because..."

Lillian, just as irritated with her sister as Randy was, was happy to oblige. It wasn't a full blowjob -- just a token -- but Trish hated it, and that was the idea. Bobby suffered it to happen because he knew that if he didn't, Randy would find something else...

"Okay, so -- dog videos?" Bobby pressed.

"Yeah. We got Trish and Tabitha -- and four or five others, including Alyssa -- on video being licked out by my dog Dirk. THAT is why Trish crawled on your cock that first day -- because if she didn't, all we had to do was send a picture of THAT to the cops..." Randy explained. "You can thank Dirk for introducing you to Trish."

"Bobby?" Trish was all contrition.

Bobby just chuckled and shook his head. "One day, maybe, I'll want to see those."

"We don't use them as threats anymore," Randy noted. "They're just there to keep everybody from spilling secrets. But Trish pisses me off sometimes, thinking she's better than everybody else..."

Bobby nodded, eyeing her. "Yeah, she can be a bitch..." He crooked a finger. "Come here, Bitch. Were you gonna tell me about this?"

"Um, yes. Not the details..." Trish approached Bobby diffidently.

"I guess you'll have to be good now, huh?"

"Yes..." Trish's answer was tentative; was Bobby serious?

"Everybody get dressed and let's get out of here," Randy directed. Turning to Trish, he added, "What your momma doesn't know won't hurt her -- understand?"

"Yes, Randy."


Wanda, pink-faced, panting and disheveled, staggered off the dance machine where she'd been competing, doing the complicated steps, with Donna. "Want to try?"

"No," Pete muttered, "I'll just watch." They'd been going at it for almost ten minutes, and Pete hadn't been able to tear his eyes away. Wanda was wearing a bra, but Pete was sure that his optic nerves were tangled from the gyrations his eyes went through, tracking her tits as she moved wildly and erratically under the instructions of the machine. What's more, she'd won, almost every time, proving to be more graceful than Donna was!

"Want something to drink?" Pete offered.

"Please?" Wanda toed back into her sandals and went with him to a location a couple of stores over where he bought her a frozen orange drink.

"You're pretty good at that," Pete noted, as they headed back to the arcade.

"Yeah, I'm less clumsy than I look."

"I wouldn't have said you looked clumsy," Pete muttered.

Wanda just smiled. She'd loaded the dice with a low-cut top and a bra with all of the support worn out of it. Beating Donna was almost as important as watching Pete watch her -- and she knew the effect she'd had on him. Pete was a tit man, and she HAD tits, by God ... At this point, she KNEW he thought she was sexy, in spite of himself! "You haven't played much..."

"I'm terrible tonight." Air hockey had been a bust -- Wanda's bust. He couldn't track the puck with her cleavage moving in front of him! Chuck, who was apparently only along so he could enjoy needling Pete, gave him Hell about it, because EVERYBODY lost at air hockey to Pete!

"I'm gonna get a couple of those to wave in front of your nose so I can win!" Chuck had chortled, adding in a stage whisper, "Hey, I think her nipples are up!"

Mac had stood with Pete while the girls were competing on the dance machine. "Big girls..."

"Yeah. So what's up with Donna?"

"She's sweet and she's cuddly and she's hot-blooded and fucks like a mink," Mac related quietly. "Yeah, she's got a big ass, but watching it jiggle while I put the meat to her is kind of fun and she doesn't bitch when I grab a handful." After a moment, he added, "Did I mention that she's a good kisser?"

"You have to keep her in Kleenex, though," Pete chuckled.

"Yeah, well ... I bet you don't have that problem with Wanda."

That brought Pete up short. "No, I don't," he mused.

"You know she's making a serious play, right?" Mac murmured quietly.

"She's been real cool about it," Pete replied, "Are you sure?"

"What would you do if she tried to hang on you?" Mac chuckled.

"Run."

"You think she doesn't know that?"

Pete grunted.

"You know, for her size..." Mac offered.

"Well, size is a problem," Pete rasped.

"Is it? She works at looking good. She's, uh, well-presented, not some huge tub of lard. She's got some fashion sense. She's got big hooters, along with everything else -- and you'd have to be dead not to notice that you like THOSE..." Mac chuckled. "How bad is the extra, really? You two seemed to fit together okay..."

"There's a lot of pressure," Pete related. "Chuck is riding me pretty hard -- I can't just roll over. I'm maintaining my objectivity."

"Women aren't something you want to be objective about," Mac retorted. "Let me ask you this -- does it creep you out to touch her? If it does, she's wasting her time -- but if it doesn't ... Touch is big -- I rub my woman every day -- and I'm addicted."

Pete grunted and retreated within himself. NO, it didn't creep him out to touch Wanda. If she'd been blubbery and squishy, he wouldn't have gotten this far, but she wasn't; in fact, she was pretty firm in most places. Her boobs were pretty soft, but that was part of the draw. Mac might have a point...

Chuck went away before they went off to Wimpy's, leaving Pete with no requirement to justify anything. The other couples cuddled a lot, but Wanda didn't ask for anything; she seemed happy just to be there. They talked about various things -- classes they had in common and classes they didn't and who handed out the worst homework and how the team was doing. There were other couples in the place, some of whom seemed to be working at being seen; Wanda didn't do that. She didn't make demands -- she was just ... waiting.

Donna leaned against Mac and murmured, "So, is your father going to attack my mother again on Friday?"

Mac chuckled nervously. "No, he's sworn off her -- and you, too, he says."

"That bad, huh?" Donna eyed Mac. Harmon hadn't looked displeased with her mother's performance, but he HAD tucked his tentacles away on Saturday morning...

"He says your momma is the revenge of the female half of the human race for his 'love 'em and leave 'em' ways," Mac related. "He says ... He says she's the first woman since my mother who can make him act stupid."

"Oh?" Donna was surprised.

"Pop ... Well, I was an accident -- and Mom wasn't capable of raising me. Apparently, she was a real flake -- the kind of person you have to babysit as an adult. Anyway, Pop got stuck with me, right off the bat. Since then, he's been religious about protection, you know? It was a life lesson." Mac paused a moment. "Well, Pop and your mom went at it four times -- and didn't use a rubber once, despite the fact that they talked about it. Pop can't account for it -- he's sure she used some kind of magic on him or something. He says he had things under control the first time in no time and he should have been able to keep her tied up forever with one hand behind his back -- yet he passed up something he does by habit without even thinking about it. I guess she was real clear about wanting to be pregnant, too."

"Momma's a little fuzzy on all that, too," Donna related. "I was an accident, and Grandma and Grandpa gave Momma Hell and made her move out on her own. You would think that the LAST thing Momma would want would be to do it all over again..." She drew pictures in a water ring on the table. "She wasn't protected, either. She did this celibacy thing and hadn't had sex since I was born, probably. There was no reason for her to be on birth control until your dad walked through the door..."

"Well, Pop seems to think that if he sees her again, he'll become addicted or something," Mac said quietly. "That was the OTHER thing -- he swears that she's the hottest fuck he's ever had -- and with Pop, that's going some!"

"Weird," Donna mused. "Very, VERY weird!"


With dinner over, the group broke up. Pete started home with Wanda, but couldn't seem to go there.

Wanda noticed. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere quiet," Pete replied, clearly distracted.

They ended up at the overlook up by the camp. Pete pulled up and shut off the car and they just sat there for ten minutes or so. Finally, Wanda said softly, "What's wrong?"

"I'm confused."

"What about?"

"The more I'm with you, the fewer reasons I have not to be."

"Pete," Wanda said softly, "I'm not forcing anything. I admit that I'm doing my best to be desirable, but I can't MAKE you like me -- and I know it."

"Yeah, I know," Pete sighed. "You've been cool."

"What's out there?" Wanda asked. "I can take it. If it just isn't gonna fly, we should just admit it and be friends or something."

"I've been thinking about it -- and it boils down to the fact that I'm stubborn. I've said, publicly, a bunch of times, that you're, well, unacceptable. Now, if I admit that you aren't, it's gonna be pretty embarrassing."

"But I'm not."

"Right. You're not." Pete admitted it.

"Do you want to, well, not be public? I'll back off and..." Wanda offered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.