The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Frank shrugged. "I don't think there is any help for him."

"Well, the group has resources," Toby noted. "We've done some extreme stuff before, and may again. If we come up with something..."

"Something to make Pa lighten up? Good luck, but I'll listen..." Frank mused.

"Not tonight, I'm sure," Toby replied.

The slider opened. Frank glanced over and saw nude women working in the kitchen, but he saw a tall blond boy and a big girl who walked a touch oddly and gave off the tinkling of little bells, despite the fact that she was nude...

"Hey." Toby approached Lon diffidently.

"Thought I'd come out and see what was up," Lon muttered. "Stuff keeps going by me. I haven't been keeping up."

Toby nodded. "It would be nice..." He waved at Frank. "Meet our newest member."

Frank made him, "Lon, right? Carpenter?"

"Yes. Frank Parker, right?"

"Yeah."

Lon turned to Toby. "Why?"

"Miriam."

"I don't understand."

"She and Randy didn't work out. But she's a club girl. And she has a lot in common with Sally..." Toby explained.

"He's right, Lon," Sally said softly.

"I don't want her to have divided allegiances," Frank explained. "Her goals should be my goals. Vice-versa, actually, but I'll take this on."

Lon cocked his head. "It's a reason." Turning to Toby he asked, "How are we holding him?"

Toby pursed his lips. "Brie. You don't have to be forty to go to jail over Brie."

Lon thought about it. "Yeah, that works. Maybe you ought to get her to do Bobby, too."

"It's a plan." Toby turned to Frank. "Lon is an original member. He's been out, because he doesn't do football -- but he really shouldn't feel that he has to avoid the team..."

"Yeah, you swim, right?" Frank noted.

"Yeah."

"Just because he's been hanging back doesn't mean Lon doesn't participate. You have no idea how much we inconvenience him," Toby muttered. "It's pretty embarrassing, actually."

Sally shifted a bit and there was a tinkling sound. Frank had noticed something indefinable about Sally that he hadn't put his finger on as they came up. Part of it was the tinkle, and part of it was the fact that she didn't walk beside Lon... "What's that sound?"

Lon turned a crooked smile on Sally. "You and Miriam have a lot in common, huh?"

Sally eyed him sidelong for a moment, apparently assessing the situation, before turning her attention on Frank. "Yes, Master."

Frank's eyes popped. THAT was it! She'd been heeling him, one step behind and one to the right! "Nice!"

"We pretend to be sort of normal at school," Lon murmured. "You know how it is. If Miriam has much in common with Sally, I understand what happened. She and Randy did some wild stuff, but from my limited contact with him, that's not Randy."

"You're right," Frank agreed, "That's why it crashed. Getting her to toe the line -- even though she wanted to -- was too much for him."

Lon eyed Frank, his expression asking, 'And you?'

Frank didn't bluster, he just looked back, confident in his abilities. After a moment, he changed the subject, "What's the sound?"

"Sound?" Lon asked.

"Kind of a tinkle."

"Oh." Lon turned to Sally and directed brusquely, "Show him."

Sally turned around and bent over -- and Frank's eyes popped. "Holy shit! That's shit hot!" he yelped, examining Sally's lock, piercings, and the bells.

"I protect my property," Lon murmured.

"No getting past that..." Frank knelt. "May I?" Lon waved permission and he moved closer. "Where did you have this done?"

"I did it myself," Lon related proudly.

"Very professional," Frank complimented. "Only her pussy?"

"Her ass is for ... guests," Lon responded.

"Uh huh." Frank nodded. "Impressive. How much did it cost?"

"You can buy everything online for a couple hundred."

"And she likes it?" Frank asked.

"Yes," Sally volunteered.

"I don't know why I asked," Frank grunted, "It shouldn't matter whether she does or not."

"Exactly," Lon replied. "But she does, anyway -- which is just as well."

"Thanks for showing me." Frank directed this at Lon, not Sally.

Lon pinched Sally's ass. "He's done."

Sally straightened and turned back around, "Yes, Master."

"She's smiling," Frank noted.

"I love my Master and I love to serve," Sally replied.

"I thought maybe you were getting away with something," Frank grunted.

"Master, have I offended?" Sally asked.

"She smiles a lot," Lon shrugged. "Remind me to beat you, just in case."

"Yes, Master."

"Nice," Frank approved.

"I'm going downstairs, I guess," Lon changed the subject. "Is Rick here?"

"He's watching his women give head in Booth Two," Toby related. "He does that a lot. He still thinks Teela is going to drop him for a big dick or something."

Lon shook his head and waved, turning toward the house. Sally moved into position, heeling him. After a couple of steps, he stopped and looked over his shoulder. "Good luck, Frank. I hope Miriam is the real thing." Frank nodded thoughtfully as Lon moved on.


Meanwhile, things were on the move downstairs. Chuck Wilson ambled up to Booth Three while Alonzo took Booth Two. Sonya took Alonzo, but there was confusion in Booth Three. Bernice opened up, discovered the cock was white, and waved to Wanda to take over -- problem was, Wanda had no idea what to do with it.

"Well?" Bernice whispered.

"I..." Wanda moved forward and took Chuck's uncut cock in her hands, but wasn't sure how to handle it.

"Come o-on..." Bernice rolled her eyes.

"I've never..." Wanda confessed.

"Okay, grip it and slide the skin back and forth," Bernice sighed. "Now lick the tip..."

"It's gooey!"

"That's pre-cum. Natural lube. Don't worry about it." Bernice cocked her head, "You aren't gonna get stupid about cum, are you?"

"Something wrong?" Chuck queried. There was a lot of talk and not a lot of action...

"You got a beginner," Bernice related through the wall. "Don't worry -- we'll get there -- promise."

"Oh. Okay." Chuck grimaced and shrugged and Alonzo chuckled.

Vince trotted down to Booth One, figuring he'd better get Little Nicky hooked up before somebody else did. Nicky nearly freaked at the knock on the wall, but the cock looked familiar.

"Vince?" he whispered.

"Yeah. Go on, get yourself a snack..." Vince muttered back, then looked up at Alonzo and grinned to cover. Alonzo grinned back and nodded, thinking it was good to see some of the defensive line making the party. Nicky started making love to Vince's erection with his mouth.

Meanwhile, Wanda was getting her first tentative licks in. Chuck groaned at the first contact of the flat of her tongue and his frenum. "Very sensitive there," Bernice whispered. Wanda nodded and began washing the area with her tongue. "You can't concentrate on one spot," Bernice whispered. "Guys want you to work them from tip to root, if possible."

"All that?" Wanda eyed Chuck's cock dubiously.

"Yeah, all that. Maybe you can't -- but you should try to learn. Here..." She took Chuck's cock from Wanda and leaned in sucking in the tip and bobbing on it four or five times -- then straightened her neck and stuck her nose in Chuck's pubes. "See?" she croaked.

"Wow!" Wanda's eyes popped. "How did you do that?"

"Practice," Bernice grunted. "Here. Don't expect to do that, but see how far you can go without gagging. You don't have to lock your lips around it on the way in, but you should coming back -- especially over the flange, there." Wanda went to work, listening to her teacher. On the other side of the wall, Chuck nodded to himself; things were picking up.

That left Pete Franklin, Ray, and Eddie Ray standing around -- and only Miriam visible. Pete and Ray more or less expected Randy to scoop Miriam up, but he wasn't around. Eddie Ray, however, didn't know any better -- he stood there, looking at her and fidgeting. Miriam let it go for a minute or so, but when Eddie Ray didn't do anything but look, she made and approach. "What would you like?"

"I dunno. A blowjob, maybe?" There was sex going on all around, but not a lot of urgency to it. Established couples were taking their time. Eddie Ray was agitated, but this was a girl! She went right to her knees, though...

She'd sucked dick before, too -- that was clear. She knew exactly what she was doing with Eddie Ray's dong. Eddie Ray gingerly played with her hair; he was used to much shorter stuff, like Vince's brush cut or Fred's close fuzz, so Miriam's locks were a major change.

Ray stepped up to Eddie Ray and muttered, "Hey, uh, that belongs to Rain Man Hayes..."

Miriam popped off Eddie Ray's erection and addressed the issue. "That didn't work out. I'm a ... free agent, I guess." She went back to work. Oddly, making the announcement while sucking a boy off made it easier, somehow -- she could be matter-of-fact about it...

Eddie Ray looked down at Miriam, musing. The place was full of naked girls -- something he wasn't EVEN used to, since he and Vince had been sitting these things out. Chicks weren't hard to look at -- this one had nice titties. He reached down and touched one gingerly.

Miriam didn't complain -- she let him play, getting more and more confident. Meanwhile, Eddie Ray got more and more excited...

Orgasm sneaked up on him, arriving without warning. "Gonna shoot..." he gasped, expecting her to back off or something. Miriam just kept sucking... "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Eddie Ray's cock started blasting -- and Miriam didn't seem bothered in the least!

After several spurts, Eddie Ray's cock started cycling on empty and he came back to Earth. "Hey, uh, thanks!"

"You're welcome." Miriam merely got up and swayed off. Eddie Ray watched her go, thinking that her attitude didn't match Vince's standard list of complaints about females and their attitudes at all ... He wandered down to Booth One and stood next to Vince. "Chick just gave me a blowjob."

"No shit?" Vince grunted. He pointed at the wall and whispered, "Nicky."

Eddie Ray nodded. "She, uh, was pretty matter-of-fact about it."

"No kidding." Vince was less than interested -- Nicky was playing his skin flute -- and it wasn't 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star', either -- more like Beethoven's Ninth Symphony!

Realizing that this wasn't going anywhere, Eddie Ray wandered over to the extensive layout of Chinese appetizers that Jiang Yi had provided.

Beth came down the stair, followed by Louise. "Hello, boys!" Beth said brightly.

"Hey." Pete wasn't interested in Beth -- but Ray was willing. "Whazzup!"

"That, I think." Beth stepped up and rubbed her hand over the tip of Ray's upright erection. "If you'd like, we could go over to the exam table and I'll stick my feet in the stirrups and you can give an old fat woman a pelvic exam with it..."

"Yeah, cool!" Ray was all for it!

"C'mon, Sweetie..."

That left Pete with the old black chick -- but he'd had a suck from her before, at least. "Busy, Baby?" she asked, eyeing him sidelong.

"No..."

"Show me a good time?"

"Yeah, okay." She was black and all, and kind of droopy in places, but not big and fat like the white woman -- not bad for an older chick. "Where?"

"The massage table?" Louise pointed it out.

"Okay." He followed her over.

"Top or bottom?"

"Huh?"

"Do you want to ride me or do you want me to ride you?" Louise amplified.

Pete shrugged. "Hey, I..."

"I'll ride on top, Baby," Louise offered. "All you have to do is lie there with your cock sticking up and I'll do all the work..."

"Yeah, okay..." Pete, bemused, climbed up on the table and Louise straddled him -- and a moment later, his cock was being bathed in warm pussy juice and Louise was bouncing up and down...

Eddie Ray glanced around and realized that if he wanted to chance it, he could get a second opinion; Clint and Terence were sitting on the couch watching in music video and fondling Brenda and Bonita, who were seated on their laps. Gathering himself, he wandered over there. "Hey, guys..." Both looked up, surprised to see him -- which probably meant that they knew... "Could I talk to you for a minute?"

"What about?" Terence asked.

"Girls..."

That blew things wide open. Both Clint and Terence got wary. Brenda glanced at Eddie Ray and asked, "Should we leave?"

Eddie Ray didn't know -- and said so. "I don't know."

"Sit," Clint ordered curtly, indicating the center of the couch. Eddie Ray gingerly occupied the seat. "Who told you?"

"I think Fred said something -- about Terence. You just fell out, sort of."

Terence sighed. "This isn't the place. Let's go outside." Clint nodded. Brenda and Bonita got up and the five of them made for the outside stair.

They passed Toby and Amy on the stairs. "What was that?" Toby asked, after they were gone. Clint had seemed to be steamed...

"Eddie Ray is discovering girls," Amy replied. "He went to Terence and Clint for advice -- and let them know that he knew in the process."

"That would do it..." Toby nodded. They looked around, assessing the situation. First up was Wanda, who was gamely struggling with Chuck's cock. Toby damped her gag reflex out of hand and checked on what Bernice had related in the way of instruction, then hurriedly added a few things -- and made things perhaps a little too pleasurable for her in the process before the couple moved on to checking Miriam and Vince and Nicky.

All Wanda knew was that suddenly there was a breakthrough; not only was she doing better and not gagging, she was enjoying it! Chuck noticed the difference, too -- and rose quickly to completion under her improved technique after staggering along for several minutes.

"Huuuuhhh!" he grunted, crushing himself against the wall. That was all the warning Wanda got -- but she felt the underside of his cock pulsing and knew instinctively what was coming, anyway. What was maybe weirdest about it was that she enjoyed the taste so much ... Chuck staggered back from the wall and croaked, "You're a fast learner!"

Wanda giggled, grinning from ear to ear. "Thanks!"

"Careful you don't tell him who you are!" Brenda hissed.

Toby and Amy linked hands and scanned the area -- all seemed to be well ... Even the little meeting between Terence, Clint, Eddie Ray and the girls seemed to be civil.


Frank had gone into the kitchen through the slider. Candace and Iris were both there, but he ignored them imperiously, boring in on Randy. "Can we talk?"

"Yeah," Randy nodded, seating himself at the kitchen table.

"Tell me how it was. I'm a member now, so..."

"Oh? How?" Randy asked.

"We figured out an initiation that works," Frank related. "Who is Brie?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.