The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Author's Foreword:

Okay, we're five episodes into this. I recommend that if you want to know what is going on, you start with Episode One, but here goes:

The 'Pact' was an agreement betwen three guys, initiated in the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school, to get thier sex lives off the ground by hitting on each other's single mothers. Everybody was hurting, so it seemed to make sense -- and avoid incest in ther process. For various reasons, it worked like gangbusters, largely due to the audacity and initiative of Toby, the individual who seemed to be the least of the trio. In the process, we get a look into the individual tastes and oddities of the participants.

Almost immediately, there is an inadvertent breach of the little group's secrecy, and a female colleague of one of the mothers, a black woman named Louise, invites herself into the group with her two teenage sons. This causes a little friction...

Louise has marital problems. Hubby Fred is a jerk -- and a closet bisexual. An interesting plot to develop blackmail material develops...

Lon and Rick, the other two members of the original trio, having attained a certain confidence in dealings with the opposite sex, collect new girlfriends their own age, but the security of the group demands that they be made members. Since some really damaging blackmail material is needed, the boys borrow a dog from a friend...

The dog turns out to be WAY too good at what he'd doing for it to be coincidence. The friend is enlisted and surveillance reveals that the boy's sister and mother are both using the dog's services -- and, to a lesser extent, six other girls. It's decided to use blackmail to enlist a little fresh meat...

One of the six girls has an extremely paranoid and abusive father -- and it is decided on the spur of the moment that the guy needs to be taught a lesson.

Meanwhile, football camp begins and the guys, blessed with a little TOO much slave pussy, decide to set up an incentive program for the players...

Somewhere in this process, we discover that Toby's amazing luck with women is telepathic in nature -- which makes him de facto responsible for the security of the group.

School begins, and the new girl, Amy, is an odd one -- in fact, she has the flip side of Toby's powers! This causes several stresses of the situation, but Amy eventually drives the boys away from chattel slavery to recruiting volunteer females -- with excellent results!

Friday night after-football victory parties become THE place to meet boys -- and have sex. Even some older women collected along the way participate...

Episode 5 begins as Amy and Toby FINALLY sneak away for their first full-up sexual encounter, worried about the bleed-over of their activity on others.

Did you get all that? Maybe you ought to go back and take a look at what you missed?


"Toby..."

"Shhh..." Toby led Amy into the house. Ma wasn't home -- and wasn't going to be; she was going to Robert's. Closing the door, he asked, "Okay, what's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing, I guess. I'm scared, that's all." Amy stood looking at the floor.

"Of me?"

"Of us."

"What do you think is going to happen?" Toby asked.

"I don't KNOW! That's what is so scary!" Amy insisted.

"Well, look -- it's after midnight and we're alone. This is probably the best we can do short of a desert island. I just can't see us waiting any longer, can you?"

"No." Amy sighed and flowed into his arms. There had been a time when she thought she would want to get sex from a boy she could control to get her over the hump -- but Toby had short-circuited things. They'd had oral sex and masturbation and strange things had happened -- but they were GOOD things and something told her that now was NOT the time to fool around with some boy who wasn't equipped to deal with her properly. Besides ... Toby was the one -- period. She was going to get sex elsewhere at some point -- but it wouldn't be for love. Love was right here...

Toby suckled her neck and tried to cover his own nervousness and worry. The good news? He knew what he was doing -- from a purely mechanical standpoint, anyway. But Amy's concerns about the combination they presented were valid...

Nonetheless, the ball was in play; they could stop it tonight -- but the pressure continued to build and NOTHING would stop them forever. Even if she moved to Outer Mongolia tomorrow, he would find a way to follow her -- the draw was too strong. Just touching her lit up the nerves in his fingers. Holding her like this -- it was a wonder their clothing didn't catch fire! Amy whined and murmured and her hands caressed his back under his shirt -- and he knew that her control was no better than his. Even crushed together the way they were, Amy was finding a way to bunch his shirt under his armpits ... He didn't remember unfastening her bra, but it was undone. Any second he was going to start ripping and shredding...

Amy pushed his shoulders and he unlatched his lips from the hickey he'd been sucking there and raised his arms to allow her to throw his shirt over his head. Then he held her back with one arm while he grabbed the tails of her blouse and dragged it over her head. Her bra became tangled and he had to calm both of them to get the mess undone and over her head, then they smashed themselves together, the tips of her heavy conical breasts poking holes in his chest and sparking electrical fires in both of their nervous systems.

Somehow, he got her skirt undone without destroying fasteners -- or even remembering the effort. They were locked at the lips and pressed tightly together -- but his fly was undone... "Off, off, OFF!" Amy hissed, tugging, then pressed burning lips to his neck to maintain contact while he fought himself free of his pants and underwear, vaguely realizing that the thump he heard was one of his kicked-off shoes hitting the wall. Then her hand enclosed his cock ... Toby slid his hand down Amy's belly and under her panties -- there wasn't much to them, anyway -- and rolled over her mound until her erect clitoris was trapped between two fingers. "AAAAAHHHH!!!" Did he say that, or did she? They were forehead to forehead, staring into each other's eyes while she manipulated his cock and he massaged her labia while rolling a stiff nipple between the fingers of his left hand. She stuck her tongue out and ran it over his upper lip, and he let his out to duel with it, licking and flicking, something not quite a kiss because their lips weren't touching.

She probably outweighed him -- her curves were more generous than his slight musculature looked to be able to support -- but it didn't matter; when his hands shifted to her ass, hers went around his neck and her legs wrapped his waist and her wet opening kissed the underside of his cock while he blindly stumbled toward the nearest bed. She humped herself against him, driving them both insane until his knees hit a mattress and he dropped forward atop her. Drawing him with her, Amy crawled backwards until they were centered on the soft surface, then re-crossed her legs behind him, gasping, "Now! Now!" And through all this activity, their eyes never left each other's...

They merged without manual adjustment; his probe found her opening without external guidance and she flowered open just enough to ensure that his flanged tip penetrated her but could not be removed -- but he was headed inside, anyway, not out ... He pressed into her clutching depths like a piston -- until the touch of her cervix ignited the power-stroke of their melding and he snapped back to her opening, the clutching ring of which spurred another cycle in the engine of their fusion.

The RPM built and surged; they were building a bubble of energy. It was tough to say who was adapting to whom -- was Amy picking up Toby's sensations and adapting to them, ensuring that her vagina was perfectly positioned to maximize his sensations, or was Toby adjusting his thrusts to maximize the coverage of all of the nerves of her inner lining? Or was Toby sensing Amy sensing Toby? How did they manage to remain forehead to forehead, eye to eye, noses touching while Amy did pelvic lifts to match Toby's hammering thrusts?

How long did it last? Seconds? Minutes? How long did it take for the energy of their coupling to permeate every cell in both of their bodies, activating every nerve, suffusing them, charging the capacitor of their pleasure before it suddenly discharged? They were there, together -- one being -- when the flash carried them both away, pushing them to new levels of consciousness before the pleasure overwhelmed them and swept consciousness away...

Their bodies knew what to do; Toby's fired jet after jet into Amy's clutching vagina while her walls milked his erection in long, rolling pulses, pulling his seed through her cervix and into her womb where it belonged...

Their concerns for the effects of their joining on others were somewhat justified; Toby's nearest neighbors all awoke to an undeniable urge to do something that some of them had all but given up on. Anyone beyond the point of puberty within a hundred meters or so found themselves prey to the compulsion to pleasure their bed partner -- or at least themselves, if they lacked one. The frenzied activity of the next half hour rekindled more than one relationship -- and made a couple of teens already deep in the grip of their overloaded libidos absolutely miserable!

Toby came to what he thought was himself, thinking, 'WOW!' -- but there was an echo ... Opening his eyes, he beheld Amy's looking back. 'That was... ' Did he think that -- or did she? The merest flicker of an urge found his lips melded with hers; his hands went where she wanted them while hers followed the paths of his desire...

Some undefined amount of time later, he was able to separate himself from her, mentally -- or a piece of himself, anyway, that he could operate from. Amy, likewise, managed to pull individuality from their meld -- probably because they were both working at it. They had managed another two synchronous orgasms -- without even moving; she had milked him with her internal muscles until he pulsed more seed for her womb to suck into itself. The effort hadn't been conscious on the part of either of them; they'd been merged and not really cognizant of what was more or less an autonomic function of their pairing. It was merely a pair of high points in the pleasure of their meld. Undoubtedly, though, the fact that he had run out of little gifts of life to shower her with was one of the reasons they finally discovered the ability to become discrete beings once more. Thought, however, was all that was required between them ... With vast reluctance, he transmitted, <How good is your birth control?>

<It will be fine, > she assured him. She dealt with herself for a moment; Toby sensed the gestalt as something on the order of, 'This is not a good time.' A moment later, she went, "Uuuhh..." and Toby's tired, lank erection suddenly found itself awash in a sea of spermatozoa.

<That's ... impressive... > he mused.

<I will learn control, > she replied, <That's the first time I ever flushed my uterus. It won't hurt so bad next time -- physically, anyway.> Adding that it seemed wrong to her mentally was unnecessary. <My body wanted triplets.>

<Some day... > It would happen, but there were things to do first. Amy agreed without even subvocalizing the thought, just as Toby expressed the sentiment without doing so.

<How much damage have we done?> Amy asked. United, they scanned their surroundings.

<Not much, > Toby announced, turning a thirteen year old girl away gently from the door of her big brother's bedroom. Amy observed as he soothed her and pointed her at the bathroom, suppressing the urge that would have led to an unwise merger of the siblings involved. In the morning, the girl wouldn't remember standing there cupping her mons, her hand turning the knob of her big brother's bedroom door. <That seems to be the worst of it.>

<I can see girls!> Amy exclaimed.

<Only while we're together, I bet, > Toby replied. <I can see guys like this, too.>

<We should get up.> It was unclear which of them was the source of the imperative. Toby got up on his hands and knees and backed off Amy after stopping for a soft kiss. Sure enough, when he lifted himself away, half of his data channels disappeared and he was left with only females. One thing had changed, however; he could feel Amy. He couldn't talk to her or sense her state of mind -- and he CERTAINLY couldn't make modifications -- but she was there, rather than the blank spot in his perceptions that had been there before. When he touched her hand, however, she was back, fully; she cocked her head and smiled at him. <Okay, that works... > someone thought. Toby lifted Amy to her feet and led her to the bathroom.

As she took a seat on the toilet, Toby murmured, "I think I came a quart."

Amy smiled. "A pint, at least! Your poor testicles! Do they hurt?"

"No. Couldn't you tell?"

"Well, I wasn't sure that what I was feeling was real..."

"Are you a little sore on the left side?" Toby asked.

"Yes."

"It's real."

Amy mused for a moment. "What now?"

"A shower. Sleep." Sex was out of the question.

"I mean later."

"We learn to live with it," Toby replied, shrugging. "Eventually, you'll have triplets -- probably twice." He grinned at her.

"Maybe three times." Amy smiled back.


Janice woke up for probably the fourth time. 'I'm just not used to this... ' Mark's fingers seemed to be able to find her nipples on autopilot, since he was breathing softly in her ear. 'But I could get that way.' She lifted his arm gently and slid out of the bed; it was time to find a bathroom.

The first door opened to reveal a black couple, both of them sizeable and emitting rumbling snores. Looking closely, she recognized Jasmine Fox. 'She looks comfy... ' Janice mused. Next door was a more interesting mix; an older white woman backed against a black guy Janice's age. 'The team sure throws one wild party!' Padding up the hall, she stuck her head into the living room, to find a couple on the couch -- Tad and Anita. Janice shook her head and continued on, FINALLY discovering the main bathroom.

They hadn't done it. Mark had cuddled her and kissed her and sucked her neck and played with her nipples and she'd rubbed herself against him and kissed everything in reach -- but somehow, they'd gone to sleep, rather than pushing things to the point of sex. Janice was pretty sure Mark had done it deliberately. It was sweet of him -- as long as it didn't mean that he never intended to actually go there ... Janice wiped herself and got up, then dithered about whether she ought to be flushing a toilet at three in the morning -- but eventually, she went ahead and did it. Then she crept back to bed; it was easy to rationalize climbing back under Mark's burly arm -- after all, everyone else was asleep! Who was going to take her home? Ten minutes later, she was asleep, having hot, sexy dreams driven by Mark's fingers tuning her right nipple.


Fortunately, Fred's truck had an extended cab. Vince sat up front and Nicky and Eddie Ray sat in the jump seats. When they got to the school, everyone climbed out and Nicky and Eddie Ray waved -- but Vince hung around. "Uh, Fred? You aren't gonna, um, broadcast this thing, are you?"

Fred looked at the blond boy and shook his head. The thing was all too familiar... "Get back in for a second, Boy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.