Baiting the Trap

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I never expected my college-aged daughter to find me a sexual partner but she did, as long as I shared him with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Being divorced and nearing forty, well, let's just say that my sex life is on life-support. No, I'm attractive, trim, nice boobs, narrow waist, pretty face, good legs, wavy ash blond hair, blue-gray eyes, pretty nice.

But, the men, well, many are taken and, no, I don't want to be the cause of a marriage break-up, some woman did that to me, I just can't do it to someone else. There just seems to be more women around than men and there are also a lot of younger women for the men of every age to fool around with.

I should know. I have an eighteen-year old daughter, Jill, who gets hit on by men all the time.

Well, she should, actually, she's quite a looker. Same general specs as me, just with twenty years less on the odometer. Trust me, put us together and you'd go for Jill first. Yes, you would. And, really, I wouldn't blame you.

But, that doesn't help me much, does it?

Jill is just out of high school, starts college in the fall and, one day, she came in the kitchen and said, "I just met a guy that's new to the condo and he's pretty nice."

"Well, dear, you're of age, have fun."

"No, well, sure, but what I really meant was that he's a lot closer to your age. Someone you ought to meet."

"So, he's around forty? But you know he's going to want you in bed before he would ever want me."

"Well, I've been thinking about that, Mom. You've always looked out after me as I grew up, maybe it's time for me to pay you back a little? I did look on his mailbox and it's just his name, no woman."

"Like take him hostage by gunpoint and make him have sex with me?"

"Exactly. No, I really meant that maybe I could fix it so he'd be interested in you."

"Pimping your mother, are you?"

"Hey, not a bad idea, Mom," and we both laughed at that one.

"Well, he's pretty nice and nice-looking, I'll think about it," she said and I promptly forgot about it.

About a week later, Jill came in from the pool and said, "His name is Steve Moore and he's interested for sure."

"Are you talking about the new guy in the complex, what you were talking about last week?"

"Exactly. Go out and look by the pool. He's over by the shade, if you go around the recycle bins, you can see him really well."

So, I did and I must say, he was a very nice looking man which I reported back to Jill.

"Well, want me to lure him in for us both to have? I wouldn't mind having sex with him, he's nice. Would be the oldest guy I've been with but he looks like it's more experience than age."

"Are you proposing that we both have sex with him together, in the same room?"

"Well, I don't know why not. I'll bet any man would love it. Sure, I'd do it. You'd see your daughter in action," she said with a grin.

"Seems I have a kinky daughter."

"Seems like you do. Wonder where I get it from?"

"Well, maybe from a mother who's seriously thinking about taking you up on your idea. I'm sure not getting any action otherwise."

"Well, you saw him. He's nice. I'll bet he could take care of us both."

"You really mean doing a threesome, you and I and him?"

"Why not? What else do you have for prospects?"

"Good point."

"We could both get bikinis on and try to lure him up here?"

"Well, he'd jump at you, Jill, that's for sure."

"Oh, come on, he'd jump at us both."

"Well, he is male," and we both snickered.

"I don't know, it just seems contrived."

"I'll bet he's got a nice, hard cock, Mom."

"You're trying to tempt me, aren't you?"

"Yes."

Well, she was and it was working.

"Okay, what do we do?"

"Well, I'm probably a little more forward than you, Mom, why not leave it to me. We'll just both go out to the pool and I'll invite him back to our place and then bring him over for you to meet, then we'll all go have a good time together. What say?"

"I say, okay," with a big grin and a small knot in my stomach and a large tingle in my pussy.

So we changed into our skimpiest bikinis and went out poolside. I got situated in a shady area and Jill went over to talk with her new friend.

I was watching when I saw her point in my direction as he looked, then waved at me. Waving back, I thought, well, maybe I'm gonna have a bit of fun after all. And with my daughter right in the same room. Something I'd never even thought about before.

Then, Jill and the man got up and started heading my way.

"Mom, this is Steve Moore, my mom, Barb Ritter."

This started a bit of back and forth between us, then Jill said, "I asked Steve if he would like to come up so we could all get to know each other better and he said he'd like that."

"Yes, especially the way Jill put it, I'm very interested in knowing the two of you much, much better," he said smiling with a huge bulge in his trunks. She must have left little to doubt.

"Sure, Steve, Mom and I have the rest of the afternoon, actually, you could even stay for dinner, I'm sure we can entertain you," Jill said to him with a bright, sunny grin.

"Well, I'd love to be entertained this afternoon by you two lovely ladies, I'm ready if you are," and we gathered up our few things and were soon inside the cool apartment.

Steve sat down on the sofa as Jill said, "Well, we've told you our names, Steve, would you like to know more about us?" Jill asked.

"Love to."

"Well, you know already we're mother and daughter, you can see that we're both similar-looking and here's how we even resemble each other more," and Jill untiled her top, then the bottom and tossed them on a chair. "Mom?"

I took that as my clue to join her and soon had my bikini off as well.

"You two are stunning. I know I'm gonna love this. Oh, so hot, both of you."

"You can join us," Jill asked and Steve stood up and pulled his trunks down as we watched a very nice cock spring up and point right at us.

"Oh, very nice, Steve. I think we've all hit the jackpot. May I?" I asked as I reached for his hard cock.

He nodded and Jill and I both stepped closer as I wrapped my fingers around him and wiped my thumb across the moisture shining on the tip.

I knelt down and took his handsome cock into my mouth as a welcome to our lives and Jill took one of his hands and led it to her breasts.

"Oh, I'm not going to last long with both of you," he said, his breath quickening.

I raised up and told him, "Well, I think I'll save your first cum but I promise you a rain check on that suck. It's something I love doing and I already love sucking you, Steve. But, let's put that nice cum somewhere nice, shall we?" and I took hold of his cock and pulled him down the hall to my bedroom and threw off the covers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.