Straight Cash
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Dsimp

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two sisters do what they must to make money so that they can make it on their own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Chelsea held her little sister's hand as they walked through the door into an intentionally nondescript building downtown. She paused just before walking up to the receptionist and looked down at Annie.

"You're sure about this? You're absolutely sure?"

Annie nodded silently, looking a bit nervous but not scared. They continued up to the desk and Chelsea smiled at the young female receptionist.

"Hi, I'm Chelsea and this is Annie. We're here to ... enroll."

The receptionist looked them up and down, seeming a little bored. She put down her magazine and stood up, opening the door behind her and silently motioning them in. The girls were a bit put off by her attitude but decided to go in anyway. The door closed behind them and they were left standing in a mostly barren room. A few moments later a door on the other side of the room opened and a nice looking man walked in, carrying three chairs.

"Grab a chair," he said with a smile, not introducing himself. As the girls sat down he looked them over. The older one was about what he was used to seeing in there; medium height, thin well developed, blonde and tan. The younger, though, was something special. She was very short, at most 4'10. She was extremely thin but there was a thin layer of muscle between her skin and bones. She had long brown hair and dark brown eyes and was barely developed.

"So I'm assuming you already know about our business?" he asked, constantly watching them to gauge their reactions. The girls nodded.

"And do you two have any relevant experience? And no more nods, I'd love to hear you two speak,"

"Nothing exactly like this," Chelsea said, speaking for both of them, "but yes, we're experienced."

"Both of you?" the man asked, looking at Annie curiously. "How old are you two?"

"I'm 16," Chelsea started,

"And I'm 14," Annie finished, her high pitched voice matching her physique.

"So Annie, you know what we do here, right?"

"Yes. Chelsea told me."

"Ok, so what did she tell you?"

"Fuck for money." The man smiled. Very petite, but a bit of a firecracker as well.

"So you know a bit about fucking?"

She nodded. "I've only been with a few guys, but we were together a lot."

"And how about you?" the man asked, looking at Chelsea.

"I've been with more than a few," she said with a sly smile, "but usually only once or twice."

The man nodded and looked them up and down a final time.

"Alright, I think you all will work out pretty well here. I'll lead you back to the photo room and we'll get you some clients straight away." He stood up and showed them out the door.

"Wait, one last thing. Are you all going to be working separately? Or are you willing to work together?" The girls looked at each other and giggled a bit.

"Together is fine," Chelsea said. As could be surmised from their current situation their lives hadn't been that great up to this point, and they'd often turned to each other for support, emotionally and physically.

"Good, good," the man said, leading them down a long hallway with many doors on each side. "Are there any angry parents that are going to blow the lid off our little operation?"

"No. No parents," Chelsea said, used to saying it by now. In truth there were parents, although they probably hadn't even noticed when the girls had run away a few months ago except there were two fewer people in the house to abuse.

"Alright then, here we are. Go ahead and undress and we'll start taking some pictures to show our clients. You first Chelsea."

Chelsea slipped off her shirt and bra as the man set up an expensive looking camera and some lights. She pulled off her skirt and panties just as he finished.

"Alright, first some basic poses. Back against the wall." click "facing the wall, spread eagle," click "on your knees," click "on your hands and knees," click "and finally on your back, legs spread wide," click click click Chelsea climbed to her feet.

"Great, now you Annie."

She stripped down as well and went through the same poses, although she looked a bit more awkward than her more experienced sister had. Her tiny athleticism more than made up for that though.

"Now I think I've got an idea that'll get you quite a few expensive clients. Chelsea, get back down on your back, leg's spread." She did. "Now Annie, get on your knees, your face between your sister's thighs."

"Like I'm eating her out you mean?" the little Annie asked, as if she were asking for clarification on a homework assignment.

"Yes, just like that," he said with a smile. She quickly got down and put her face firmly in her sister's pussy. Chelsea let out a quiet moan.

"Fantastic, now Annie, turn your head so you're looking up at me a bit, but still eating her out."

Annie did her best to oblige and there were several clicks from the camera.

"Perfect. Just a couple more things. First off, what acts are the two of you looking to perform?"

"Anything together," Chelsea said as Annie nodded in approval. "I'll do anything, but Annie doesn't like anal."

"It hurts my ass."

The man let out a loud laugh.

"I'll bet it does! Alright, so are you two ok with filth play?" The girls looked confused.

"Basically the guy gives you deep throat until you throw up, then making you eat up whatever comes out of you."

The girls looked at each other uneasily.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.