Hubby's Little Brother - Cover

Hubby's Little Brother

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Thirteen, that's how old he was when he made a move on me, his sister-in-law. And he's been moving inside me ever since.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Oral Sex   .

I may be only twenty-one but I've learned that some of the best things in life fall to you totally unplanned and unexpected. That's just what happened with my husband's little brother when he was staying with us during the summer.

Logan is thirteen and pretty much a heartthrob in his middle school. He's really cute with wavy blond hair and kind of a surfer-boy look. His brother, my husband, Bryan, was at work and I was in taking a shower, when the shower door opened and Logan stood there, quite naked, and asked, "Can I wash your back?"

I turned to him and he was just standing there, a big grin on his face and his long, thin dick standing straight out.

"Logan, what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm asking if you want me to wash your back," as he stepped into the running water and took the soap from the ledge and began washing my shoulders.

"Well, I guess you've already started. Let's just keep this between you and me, okay?"

Well, he was cute and as I turned my back to him and his soapy hands glided over my shoulders and back, the tip end of his cock also brushed back and forth across my ass sending sexy shivers right into my pussy.

"Your skin is so soft and smooth," he said as he bent his head over and kissed me along my shoulders as the warm water poured over us. As he kissed my back, his soapy hands slid down and began rubbing all over my ass. Oh, that felt so nice.

Then, his hand went under as I helped things along by spreading my legs so his soapy fingertips could glide back and forth across my pussy lips. God, this was a thirteen-year old. What do they teach them in sex-ed these days?

I decided to let him know that I was enjoying our shower together so I moaned a bit as he rubbed my pussy.

"Mmm, mmm, that feels nice, Logan, really nice."

I shut the water off and leaned my head against the warm wet tiles as his hand stroked up under me along my pussy and butt hole. This was so turning me on.

Then, his finger slid into my pussy up into me and began going in and out.

"Omigod, Logan, what are you doing?"

"You can feel what I'm doing, Melissa, does it feel good?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"Just enjoy it. I'd love to use my dick instead of my finger."

There it was. He wanted to fuck me. My little brother-in-law. He had to have planned this all along. But it was feeling good so I reached back and took his cock in my hand and began pulling him back and forth. Oh, what was I doing?

I turned to him and he immediately took me in his arms and began kissing me, rubbing his body all over me, his hard cock wiping past my pussy back and forth.

I lifted my foot up onto the ledge in the shower and he arched forward to push into me. We were looking directly into each other's eyes, knowing exactly what we were doing, knowing this was changing everything between us, knowing that we would be lovers from now on.

"Oh, this feels so good, you are so tight, I'm gonna cum pretty soon," and I felt the same way.

"Oh, go faster, oh, it feels ... UUHN, UUHN, mmm, mmm."

"Mmm, oh, OH, OH, UUH, UUH, oooh, I've wanted to so this so long, mmm, oh, feels so good."

He was still stroking in and out of me as I felt drizzles of his cum running down between my legs. I could hardly stand.

"We should finish our shower, Logan. I hope there's some warm water left," and I turn on the spray as I feel him pull his cock out and we finish soaping each other as I pay particular attention to his cock.

We said little as we got out and dried each other off and I reached down to take hold of his cock and led him into our bedroom and lay down on the bed as I patted the spot next to me.

"Well, Logan, we've got some talking to do."

His hand is on my right breast feeling me as he says, "I know what I'd like to do instead of talking," and he bent down to take my nipple in his mouth.

I pulled his head back up and said, "No, we've got to talk and now. What made you do that, come in the shower?"

"Oh, Melissa, you are so beautiful and I've just dreamed of fucking you ever since Brian brought you home to meet the family. You are the sexiest girl I've ever seen and I've been jacking-off every night dreaming of this. I finally just had to do it."

"Well, Logan, you sure did it, all right. I assume you've had sex with girls before."

"Yeah."

"How many?"

"Um, seven."

"That count me, too?"

"Oh, eight."

"Eight girls including me?"

"Right."

"Well, you've been busy."

"I'd just wanted to fuck you, Melissa. I've wanted to ever since I first saw you."

"You were, what, ten?"

"Yeah, I think so."

Wow, a ten-year old kid that wanted to fuck me.

"And you finally got to fuck me?"

"I just couldn't stop, I'm glad you didn't seem to mind. I'd like to do it again, see, I'm hard."

But I had other plans for my little brother-in-law.

"Have you eaten any girls pussies?"

"Yeah, I love it, too."

"How many girls?"

"Seven, but I hope eight."

"Make it eight, Logan," I said as I widened open for him as he got up between my legs.

Oh, yes, at thirteen, he was good. No, he was great. The equal, well, hmm, maybe even, well, I shouldn't compare, should I? Let's just say that I decided right then that Logan could lick me anytime he wanted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.