Brenda's Photographs - Cover

Brenda's Photographs

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brenda lets her boyfriend take pornographic photos of her. And a neighbour finds out and gets hold of them. The neighbour actually lives across the road, but hides that from Brenda. Instead he sets up a strange erotic relationship over the internet, gradually taking charge of Brenda's life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brenda felt a surge of naughty excitement when she saw in her in-box yet another email from her secret admirer. Before opening it, she took off all her clothes except her panties, then she slid a hand inside her panties, fingers going into her pussy and over her clitoris, and sat, eyes closed, for a few minutes to get herself really wet. Then she took a deep breath, opened her eyes, opened the email, and read it.

This one really did make her pant! Mostly nowadays her admirer's demands were easy to handle, although she was hoping soon to be ordered to go back to the night club. That had been exciting! But what she read this time horrified her, and she flushed scarlet as she considered the implications in it. The question was in its way innocuous, but the inevitable consequence of answering it was daunting.

"Dear Brenda,

"Do you have anal lubricant available?

"Love

"YSA."

She replied nervously that, no, she didn't have any. And of course, very soon an email arrived ordering her to buy some and put it in her bedside table. She wondered how he even knew she had a bedside table, then remembered he had seen hundreds of photographs of her bedroom.

So next day she went shopping at lunch time and when she got back from work she emailed to confirm that she now had some and that it was in her bedside table drawer. She went off to shower, and was surprised and rather disappointed not to have an email waiting for her when she returned to her computer. But a few minutes after she sat down an email arrived. She was trembling as she opened it.

"Dear Brenda,

"The fact that you had no anal lubricant in your bedroom confirms my suspicion that you have not yet had anal sex with Mike. Is this true? Why not? Actually I want to know, not just whether you have done it with Mike, but if anyone has fucked you in the ass. Please write and tell me. If you have had anal sex, tell me how it felt first time. If you have done it with men other than Mike, tell me who you have done it with and which of them was the first. And did you like it?

"If on the other hand you haven't yet done it, I want you to tell me how often you have been asked, and who by, and how you phrased your refusal And then tell me everything you know about anal sex, and how you learnt that. I expect your answer tonight.

"Love

"YSA."

She reluctantly hit the 'reply' button and started to write her response. Yes, he was right in his assumption, Brenda had never taken cock that way. Mike, and others before him, had indeed asked, but she had never allowed it. She couldn't really explain why, the women's magazines nowadays were full of talk of anal sex, and sometimes she had wondered what it would be like. But having told Mike several times early on that she wouldn't do it, Mike had stopped asking, and she had felt unable to raise the subject since. And no, she hadn't done it with other men either.

Then she started to explain what she knew about the act, which wasn't very much. She read the man's email again, and realized she was still a long way short of what he had asked, but this was just so appallingly embarrassing! She deleted the draft and started again, giving more of the detail that he had demanded. After several attempts, she gave up, and realized she had erased her first quite adequate response.

So finally with time running out before Mike was due, she just typed a rather abrupt email containing the simple truth that she had never done it that way, with anyone. With a hollow feeling in her stomach she hit the 'send' button and sat back, dreading the almost inevitable response.

As the email went out, she had no doubt that she would soon be told to ask Mike to do it, and of course to arrange to have photographs takem of the act! And the thought made her shiver. What would she say to him? How do you ask your boyfriend to fuck you in the ass? Anyway, an email arrived moments later which, surprisingly, did not include the expected instruction but which instead contained criticism that she knew she deserved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.