Brenda's Photographs - Cover

Brenda's Photographs

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brenda lets her boyfriend take pornographic photos of her. And a neighbour finds out and gets hold of them. The neighbour actually lives across the road, but hides that from Brenda. Instead he sets up a strange erotic relationship over the internet, gradually taking charge of Brenda's life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Gordon was having such fun. He made Brenda write a diary, saying he wanted her to post an episode every morning before leaving for work. Sometimes she forgot, or didn't have time, and he set her little tasks to do as punishment. Like, "tell me about the first time you had sex."

Each diary entry had to include details of what undies she was wearing, and whether she was wearing a bra. He got a kick out of that, watching her go off to work a few minutes after she posted the email to him and knowing what she had on under her clothing. Realising that Brenda had the camera and stored the pictures on her computer herself, he could instruct her to take pictures herself, and did so, requiring her to take a photograph of herself in the mirror in her bedroom, and also making her take photographs of her house, so he could pretend to know all about it just from her photographs. He was carefully maintaining the pretence that he lived far away in America.

In fact, he was by now getting bolder, and was entering her house quite often. He had copied her door key, so now he could walk straight up and insert the key and walk in, so anyone seeing him would assume that Brenda now had a lodger or a live-in boyfriend. All he had to do was avoid being seen crossing the road from his own house.

He had long ago given up worrying about her reporting him, and the police checking for fingerprints or DNA. He often masturbated while in her house, spunking a tissue or into her toilet while sniffing her dirty panties. Once he even he masturbated over her kitchen table, rubbing his semen over the surface until it was invisible, then he sent her an email demanding that she pose for Mike in the kitchen, including a set taken by the repeat exposure camera, as Mike fucked her face down over the kitchen table. He loved the pics of that!

He made her lay out all her panties, garter belts, and other lingerie on her bed, and photograph them. There were two bras, size 36A. Then he started ordering her what to wear to work, and what to wear for Mike's visits. He enjoyed making her wear the bras.

He asked if she owned a vibrator, and she denied it. He had already searched her bedroom pretty thoroughly and was confident she didn't have one. After all, why would she bother to hide it? So he sent her one, ordered by internet from a supplier in America, which the supplier delivered to her address in an innocuous brown parcel. When she reported that she had received it, he made her take a photo of herself lying with it resting in the entrance of her vagina.

His overwhelming desire was to meet her in real life! He followed her to the hospital where she worked, and found her serving customers in the hospital canteen. He ordered a coffee and almost came in his pants when she brought it to his table and asked if he wanted anything else. He was confident she wouldn't remember him out of all the other customers she served each day, so he planned how he could actually chat her up! He was so much older than her that he had no hopes of her being attracted to him, but maybe he could get her to talk for a few minutes at least.

He decided he would instruct her to go to a nightclub and only talk to older guys who approached her! Then he would walk up and sit down with her and make light conversation until she got bored. He would instruct her she was to stay for at least one hour, and hoped he might be able to stay chatting with her until the hour expired and she made her exit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.