Brenda's Photographs
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brenda lets her boyfriend take pornographic photos of her. And a neighbour finds out and gets hold of them. The neighbour actually lives across the road, but hides that from Brenda. Instead he sets up a strange erotic relationship over the internet, gradually taking charge of Brenda's life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brenda thought she might be sick, as she read the email again.

"Dear Brenda,

"You don't know me, but I know a lot about you. I have hacked into your computer and read all your mail. I have the email addresses of all your friends, I know where you work, and I know where your parents live. I have copied all the beautiful photographs that your boyfriend has taken of you. For the moment all I require, in return for my not posting any of those pics on the internet, is that you have Mike take some special pics for me.

"Don't change things. Don't tell Mike why you want these particular poses, and let him continue storing his pics on the computer, but I want you to email me these ones that you are going to have done specially for me. I just want a series of pics of you wearing a pair of red panties, and slowly sliding them down your legs and stepping out of them.

"And just so you understand the position, let me explain what will happen if you don't do as I say. If those panty pics are not emailed to me by the weekend, I will send one photo of you to one of your friends chosen at random. And I will keep doing that, each day, to different people, indefinitely, until the pics of you removing red panties arrive. Please understand that if you disconnect the computer from the internet or if Mike deletes the files from your computer, I will send a bunch of pics to each of your friends and to the people you work with and to your parents.

"Lots of love

"Your secret admirer."

The email address was 'secretadmirer@hotmail.com', quite untraceable. He could be anywhere in the world! She wondered if she was meant to reply. She sat thinking about her options, and really, what choice did she have but to obey? She went to her lingerie drawer and pulled out a pair of red panties. They were French knickers, a happy coincidence, Mike found them very sexy. She undressed, went to have a shower, then came back and slid them on. As she did so, she felt a little shiver of excitement at the thought that she would soon be taking them off for her secret admirer! She put just a dressing gown on over them, and went to watch television until Mike arrived. And sitting there she started stroking her clitoris through the crotch of the knickers.

When Mike did arrive, she had no idea what TV programs she had been watching all evening. She realized her panties were sopping wet, but couldn't go up to change them because she wasn't sure if she had another pair of clean red ones, and tonight she had to be wearing red! In the bedroom, while Mike set up the camera, she removed her gown, and played with her nipples so Mike wouldn't question why she was so aroused, why the panties were so wet. Then as Mike started taking pics, she slowly slid the panties down. And all the time as she did so, she was thinking of her new admirer!

Next morning she emailed five panty pics to the hotmail address before leaving for work. She couldn't think of anything to say, so just sent the email with the title "the pics you wanted" and no text.

All day long at work, she kept remembering how it had felt, removing her panties, leaving herself stark naked, then emailing the pics, and knowing that a complete stranger would by now be perving at her nude pics. Back home she went straight to the computer and gasped when she saw there was an email reply from him. Clicking it, she read what it said.

"Dear Brenda,

"Your photos were delightful, but the email was disappointing. Never again are you to write to me so brusquely. To show your repentance, I want you to compose a nice friendly letter and send it to me tonight, telling me how you first started posing for Mike, and exactly how you felt when you first did it, how you feel nowadays while you are doing it, and how you felt removing those red panties for me.

"Love,

"YSA."

Brenda thought back over how this had all started, and started typing a reply. She explained how, at first, she had had reservations about letting Mike take so many photos of her, especially as his tastes grew more perverse. It had started just with the normal happy family snaps of her sitting on park benches fully clothed, or on the beach in her bikini. But one sunny day on a deserted beach he had persuaded her to remove the bikini top, and things had just gone a long way since then.

So that he couldn't keep the pictures, she had bought her own camera, and made Mike use it in her house, leaving it behind when he left. From then on she refused to pose naked for Mike anywhere but in her own bedroom. She downloaded all the pics herself onto her computer, and enjoyed going through them. Once she knew she had control over the pics, she allowed Mike to go progressively further. At first, she did tastefully posed nude pics, but as she gained confidence in herself she allowed Mike to go all the way including shots of her lying face down bum in the air fingering herself with the camera down low behind her!

Mike had often explained that he just liked to take photographs of her, claiming he wanted to make a career in photography, and mostly she did find she enjoyed posing, and he told her she would make a great model! She almost called a stop when he started taking photos during their love-making, first holding the camera above them, then mounting it on a tripod and using a timer. He wanted to take movies, but she refused, thinking that would be too much like being a porno star. As a compromise, Mike bought her a new much more expensive camera with special features. He set the camera up on the tripod, facing the bed, and set it to do continuous timed exposures, with flash. Then he made love to her slowly and deliciously. The flashes distracted her, but her orgasm when it finally came was spectacular. Next morning she replayed the pics and moaned.

It had been exciting and naughty posing in the ways that he wanted. Even those really naughty ones with her thighs widespread and the camera between her knees. But the key thing was that she knew she was safe, Mike never got to keep any of the pics, and if ever she needed to she would just delete the whole folder and destroy all evidence of her wickedness. Then she remembered why she was now writing this email, and she flushed to realize how things had all suddenly changed, now that this unknown guy had copied all the files!

Forcing herself to continue writing, she commented how Mike knew she was self-conscious about her small breasts. She was in her view quite flat-chested, and that had always worried her, until Mike developed an obvious fascination with her small breasts and their prominent nipples and took endless photos of them.

Brenda stopped writing at this point and read back through what she had written. Too detailed, too personal, so she deleted it all, and started again. Over the next few hours she deleted several more drafts, and in the end sent quite a short factual response. In a moment of madness she asked her secret admirer what he thought of her small tits, and before she could chicken out again she sent the email.

A reply came back less than an hour later.

"Dear Brenda,

"I love your little tits. And I enjoyed reading your letter about how you started posing, although it was not as detailed as I had hoped. I am pleased that Mike doesn't get to keep any of the photos, that was clever of you. Now I want you to do something else for me, please. There is a photograph in the file that I really love, of a girl, presumably you, lying on a pub couch apparently asleep, with her skirt up at her waist and one knee up in the air, white panties delightfully displayed. I want you to find it, attach it to your email, and in the text I want you to tell me how the pic was taken. In detail, this time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.