Anal Alison Returns - Cover

Anal Alison Returns

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Alison begged for more and I just can't resist her, her sister or even her mother. They enjoy themselves so much. Of course, I don't mind either. There's not a lot of plot but there is a lot of raunchy, nasty sex. It's also a fantasy. I don't know if some of this is possible! If there is a category checked and you don't find it, it will be there real soon. Enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I woke up to a blow job though it was neither Alison nor Amanda. I looked down and saw Nicole with her mouth full of my cock just as my cum shot out. She continued to suck as my cock softened and then hardened with my morning piss. I didn't hold back and pissed in her mouth. She swallowed every drop that I could give her; first of cum and then of piss. She continued to suck on my cock but I had had enough for the moment. I moved and pulled from her mouth and sat up. I rose from bed and went out the door to the kitchen. As I looked back, Nicole was sucking on Alison's ass trying for any spunk in that hole. I wanted coffee.

As I went through the living room, I noticed bodies sprawled out everywhere. Brad was spooning Tracey. I could see dribbles of cum from her lips and crusted white on her cunt from someone else. I prepared coffee and sat down to wait for it to finish.

This would be the final day of Mary's "punishment" which now included Amanda. I was undecided about inflicting pain. Alison came in looking refreshed from a cum and from having washed up as the coffee finished. I poured each of us a cup preparing Alison's like she preferred. We sat at the table and smiled at each other. She squirmed a bit. I guess her ass could feel that I had been buried in it most of the weekend. I asked her, "Does your butt itch?"

"No, Master Tom, she answered, "but it does have a bit of an ache. You fucked my ass almost all day yesterday and a lot of last night."

"I would say I'm sorry but I'm not."

"Good because I enjoyed it and you can do it all the time."

She was finishing her coffee and refreshed my cup. "Why don't you go check on your mother and sister? Someone should make sure they haven't removed their bottles over the night though they can clean themselves to whatever extent is possible."

"I will go. What if they have taken the bottles out or if they fell out?"

"They will have to be punished for disobedience. We will be finishing fucking them thoroughly today."

"More of the dogs?"

"More cock in all six holes."

"That will be hot, Master."

"Go." I commanded. She left. A few minutes later, she came back with a beer bottle and a wine bottle.

"It looks like someone couldn't hold their liquor last night."

Alison giggled. Holding up the wine bottle, she said, "This one came from Slave Slut Mom's cunt and this one from Slave Slut's ass."

I looked up at her curiously. "I can understand the one in the cunt falling out, perhaps. I don't see how a bottle in the ass would come out without intent."

"I don't understand it either, Master. I think Slave Slut disobeyed your orders. That bottle was in her ass tightly."

"Did you wake them up?"

"No. I left them sleeping. The beer bottle was in front of Slave Slut around her head. It couldn't have been an accident. Slave Slut Mom's bottle was right beside her cunt."

"Very well. I will have to think of something appropriate for each of them. They will not enjoy it. Slave Slut will be sorry she took the bottle out."

We all had breakfast. Just as we were rising, Mary came into the kitchen looking distressed. Alison said, "What's wrong, Slave Slut Mom?"

"There's no bottle in my cunt and I can't find it in the house.

Tracey reached behind her and placed the wine bottle on the table. She said, "Is this what you are looking for?"

Mary responded, "Yes, how did it get here? It was in my cunt when I went to sleep. I didn't take it out. It was Master's orders. Ooh! Master, please put it back in. Fuck my holes. Please, don't punish me! I didn't mean for it to come out!"

"Put it back in." I said. Mary took the bottle and lay on the floor and pushed it bottom first into her cunt. "Roll over." I commanded. She rolled over on her stomach. "Slave Alison, give her one swat on each butt cheek." Alison gave her two soft swats, one to each cheek as instructed. "Rise, Slave Slut Mom. The bottles may come out and you will be everyone and anyone's fuck toy for the rest of the day."

"Yes, Master," she said as she stood. "Thank you, Master." She reached to the bottle in her cunt and pulled it out. She turned with her back to Alison and bent forward. "Please, Slave Alison, pull it out."

Alison pulled the bottle from her ass. Mary breathed a sigh of relief. She sat down gingerly and took a cup of coffee.

About five minutes later, Amanda entered the kitchen.

"Someone took the bottle out of my ass." She said this in a challenging manner.

"You mean you were asleep and someone pulled the bottle out of your ass and didn't wake you?" I responded.

"When I woke up, it wasn't in my ass."

Tracey said, "You mean you didn't take it out?"

"No," she said, "When I went to sleep, I had a bottle in my ass and one in my cunt. When I woke up, I only had one in my cunt."

"Slave Slut," I said, "that's a real mystery. No one left the house until Slave Alison went over this morning and picked up two bottles. One was at the juncture of Slave Slut Mom's legs and the other was placed at your head and came from your ass. However it came out, it's your problem. You were told to keep them both in your holes. If they failed to remain inside you for any reason, then you will be punished. You are short a bottle, so you will be punished for disobedience."

"Nicole," I said, "she needs a bottle." I pointed at the wine bottles. Nicole grinned and walked over to Amanda who had tears beginning to form.

"Bend over, Slave Slut, and spread 'em." Amanda grunted, groaned and then screamed softly as Nicole pushed the top of the bottle by her sphincter and then kept pushing until all of the bottle was in Amanda's ass. Her anal ring closed over the end of the bottle. She whimpered until Nicole pulled her up straight. That made her scream. The wine bottle was not much longer than the beer bottle but was twice as wide. You could imagine the bottles clinking together when she was straightened. Nicole looked over at me and said, "Tom, I could break the glass while they are in her. Think of taking her to the emergency room and letting her explain that she was playing with them and they broke."

Amanda's moans took on a more concerned sound. Tracey said, "Take the beer bottle out of her cunt and stick the other wine bottle in it. She won't mind." Amanda wailed, "Noo! Please, Master Tom, don't let them to those things to me! Noo! I'm so sorry."

'Nicole, pull the bottle out of her ass. The dogs will need an available hole to fuck. I bet she will be somewhat tight with the wine bottle in her cunt." Nicole grinned and began to pull on the beer bottle which came out with a pop. Then she took the wine bottle from Amanda's ass and pushed it top first into her cunt until the cunt lips closed over it. Amanda was groaning constantly. There had to be pain plus she was busy thinking ahead to the dogs butt fucking her.

Brad had gone out for the dogs. He came into the kitchen and Buster immediately moved toward Amanda who was pulled down on her hands and knees by Nicole. Buster wasted no time in mounting her repeatedly ramming his doggy cock at her until it went in her ass hole. Amanda moaned some more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.