Anal Alison Returns
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alison begged for more and I just can't resist her, her sister or even her mother. They enjoy themselves so much. Of course, I don't mind either. There's not a lot of plot but there is a lot of raunchy, nasty sex. It's also a fantasy. I don't know if some of this is possible! If there is a category checked and you don't find it, it will be there real soon. Enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We woke in the morning to growls, barking, and screaming. There was bedlam in the living room. My cock had slipped from Alison's ass during night so it was easier for me than for them to get up and rush into the living room to check out the noise. Alison was close behind me and I saw Amanda come from one of the other bedrooms. We arrived in the living room bunched together.

I stared and then started to chuckle and then laugh at the sight. Mary had apparently never left the living room and Buster had taken her again last evening. He had stayed beside her and woke up with morning wood. He had nosed Mary into position before she woke up. When he slammed his cock into her, she woke up with a scream. This woke up Ernie who saw the fucking and he got excited and began to bark. Buster was growling as he took his bitch who continued to moan loudly as she was fucked hard by a dog as the first thing in her morning.

Alison started giggling as she quickly realized that no damage was being done. Amanda wasn't as quick on the uptake and entered the room as Ernie continued to prance around barking.

"Slave Slut, I think Slave Slut Mom needs help. Get on your hands and knees and whine for the other dog. Let's have you doggy fucked first thing this morning!"

Amanda's head jerked my way with a horrified look. Then her shoulders slumped slightly and she got into position. Ernie was quick to realize that there was another bitch in the room and he could have her. As soon as Amanda's knees hit the floor, Ernie was behind her humping to get his cock into his bitch. Everyone knew when he hit his target as Amanda howled in pain and shame. Dog fucking is so fast and hard and Ernie was already highly excited. It was on the sixth or seventh thrust that he tied her with his knot. She was still adjusting to his size and speed. She howled again and began to sob as her body was pummeled by the big dog.

"Master, that's her first time with a dog!" Alison whispered anxiously.

"Slave, it's too late to stop it now!" I answered. My cock was hard and I grabbed her and moved her in front of me and down to suck my cock as I watched mother and daughter be taken by the dogs. Both were grunting and moaning loudly as the dogs jackhammered their holes. Tracey had come up beside me and was now bent forward as Ted shoved his cock into her body. All the sounds were turning Alison on and she redoubled her efforts to suck my balls through my cock. Her efforts were not totally in vain as the contents of those balls shot from them through my cock and down her throat. She swallowed my cum happily sighing between the shots.

Mary's moans took on a new note as Buster began to cum in her cunt. He had his doggy grin as he spermed his bitch. When he had finished, he turned so they were butt to butt. Then, he pulled and much to the surprise of everyone watching and participating, his cock popped out. Mary just lay forward on her stomach shuddering. Her open holes showing between her spread legs.

A moment later, Amanda groaned as Ernie filled her with his sperm. When he finished, he also turned around which made Amanda moan loudly. He began to pull to get away and dragged her a ways before he realized that his knot would have to go down before he would come loose.

Ted had shot his load into Tracey. She fell forward on her hands and knees. Brad came up behind her and pushed his cock into her ass to the hilt. "Ooh! My ass! Fuck!" she moaned. She quickly got into a rhythm with Brad slamming back toward her body as he bucked his pelvis into hers.

We had all gradually walked and stumbled into the living room and there were a number of hard cocks from the other guys who had been watching the show. "Slave Alison, there are a number of hard cocks in need. Will you satisfy them with your body?"

"Yes, Master." she replied. She moved forward and motioned to Frank and Joe who quickly took places. Frank was on his back and Alison mounted his taking his cock in her cunt. Joe moved behind her and pushed into her ass. I could hear both of them thanking her for the fuck.

Jim brought his cock to Tracey's mouth and she gobbled it down her throat. Roger fed his cock into Amanda's mouth as Ernie finally came untied from her. It didn't take long for these excited cocks to shoot their cums into someone.

"Slave Slut Mom, roll over!" I commanded. Mary groaned as she rolled over onto her back. "Spread your legs." She spread her legs wide and you could see both her holes open from the fucking she had had last night and this morning. Roger had cum in Amanda's mouth and she was free of cock. "Slave Slut, get on your mother in the sixty-nine position." Amanda moved into position with her cunt over her mother's face and her mouth between her mother's legs. "Suck the cum from each others' holes. Don't miss any!" Amanda's face had a horrified look as she looked down at her mother's dripping cunt and ass. Then she lowered her head and began to suck and swallow. Mary was slower simply because she was tired. She knew she was going to be humiliated repeatedly over the weekend as part of her punishment and this was just part of it.

As the other guys came in Tracey or Alison, they would have their cocks sucked. When that was finished, the girls moved into their own sixty-nine and feasted on each others' cunts and asses sucking and swallowing all the male cum, female cum, and anal juices that each could get.

I watched for a while and then went into the kitchen to make coffee. I needed some recharging whether anyone else did or not! I started the coffee and the urge began. I hadn't peed this morning! I went into the guest bath and used the toilet. When I came out, Tracey and Alison were standing together entwined waiting for me. Tracey said, "We would have helped. We like liquid in the morning." I just nodded and motioned for them to follow me into the kitchen. Alison immediately moved to the coffee pot and got my coffee.

I sipped the hot brew. "I guess we need to make some breakfast and feed this gaggle or they won't have enough strength for the weekend." I said.

Alison chuckled. She had a deep chuckling sound she made rather than a high pitched girlish giggle. It made her even more sexy and that sound always made my cock throb. She said, "I want you to eat because I want to wear you out many times. You will need your strength." Tracey laughed at that saying it was "a pointed remark." Alison replied, "No, he's the one with the point. I'm the one who gets the point." We all laughed. Alison and Tracey went over the fridge and started unloading eggs, sausage, biscuits, and fruit.

"I see you got out enough for me. What are the rest of you going to eat?"

"You'll just have to share ... the food." Alison came up to me and kissed me gently on the mouth. Tracey looked on and smiled at us.

As the girls went about preparing breakfast, I sat at the table sipping my coffee and thinking. Tracey's look sort of confirmed some of my feelings. I was developing a real relationship with Alison that might have lasting quality. This was going to be a busy weekend and I would have to give this situation more thought later. I let my mind relax.

I heard rhythmic grunting. Someone in the living room was being fucked. I rose up to go look. When I went into the living room, I saw that Mary and Amanda had rolled over so Mary was on top. Brad had pushed his cock into her ass and was steadily fucking her butt with his balls banging on Amanda's forehead as she continued to eat out her mother's cunt. I watched for a minute and then returned to the kitchen. Neither Tracey or Alison seemed to notice the sounds or my round trip being busy with breakfast.

My mind wandered back to my relationship with Alison. She was a beautiful young woman and seemed to be reasonably intelligent. If her mother's body was anything to use as an example, she would continue to look good in the future. She seemed to care about me. I just wasn't sure if I was ready to settle down yet. I did have admit that the sex was the best I had ever had and she didn't seem to mind me fucking her sister, her mother, Tracey, Nicole, or anyone else. On the other hand, she didn't seem anxious to fuck anyone except Tracey. She seemed to like her more than she did her sister. Oh well, enough deep thinking for the day. Let's eat and fuck!

I heard a gurgling scream from the living room and decided that I needed to go check to find out what's going on in there. I got up and went into the living room. Roger had finished fucking Mary's ass and pulled out. Someone had found a softball bat in the hall closet. They had pushed the big end into Mary's ass producing the gurgling scream from her. It was in her rectum a fair distance though it was no bigger in diameter and not in her as far as Tracey's hands had been. I am sure the push made her ass pulse as her sphincter muscle was stretched again wide to contain the bat. The skin around her ass hole was white with strain but Mary was not asking to have it pulled out. The only thing about the bat was that it was keeping her sphincter stretched. I noticed that, if it went in another inch or two, her muscle would not be stretched so far as the widest part would be inside her.

I walked over to her and the bat and twisted it gently. She moaned. I said, "If it goes a little further in your ass, it won't stretch the sphincter as much. Can you take more length?"

"Yes, Master," she panted. "Give me more but slowly." I pushed the bat slowly but steadily further in her ass. She moaned some more but didn't say, "stop," and I didn't. She sighed in relief as the biggest part slipped inside her rectum. She now had about eight inches of metal baseball bat in her but her sphincter was not as tightly stretched. It was way in but her moaning had subsided some as the stretching pressure was relieved. I wiggled it in her butt and she moaned in pleasure and another half inch or so slipped in her as she pushed back. She hummed in pleasure now that she had adjusted to the size of the bat and now that it was further in her body.

"Breakfast is," Alison called out from the doorway of the kitchen. "Wow, Mom! I didn't know you could get one of those in an ass! How does it feel?"

"Good now. Master, pushed it in far enough to not stretch my sphincter so much."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.