Kitty
Chapter 20: The summer after graduation

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: The summer after graduation - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

I moved back to my room, and it wasn't long before Gary joined me. He was perplexed by Claire's sudden coldness toward him and he somehow blamed me. I didn't tell him that girls sometimes prefer girls to boys, and there's nothing we can do about it.

After graduation, Claire rode home with Phyllis and me because her parents had come with Phil and Mom, and she said the back seat would be too cramped. I kidded her, saying that she just wanted to make sure Phyllis and I didn't stop for a quickie.

All three of us were contemplating our future, but Claire was the most talkative. She was going to take the children's activities coordinator's job for the summer, but she had no further plans as interviews for teaching jobs had been very few. My suggestion that the Perryville school system could be a possibility earned me a turned up nose and a scoff.

We were following Phil's car, and when we dropped Claire and her parents off, he told me we were going to Redding. Phyllis and I looked at each other, both wondering how we were going to break the news that we were no longer together. It was pretty clear that Mom had moved in with Phil, and as their only offspring, we were stuck with each other.

"We'll make the best of it tonight," Phyllis said. "Tomorrow, you can tell Matilda and she'll tell Dad."

The day had been tiring, and I accepted my assignment without questioning why it had to be me that broke the news. Mom served a late supper consisting of soup and salad, with a choice of fruits and cheeses for dessert. She explained that since it was close to bedtime, a light meal would hold us over until breakfast. "Besides, Phil is dieting so he will be able to fit into his tux," she added.

This prompted a discussion of plans for the upcoming wedding. I was to be an usher while Phyllis had a more visible position as bridesmaid. From the way she spoke, Mom made it sound like she had thought of everything. Phil showed that he shared her interest in the details.

It had been a month since Phyllis and I had slept together. I vowed to respect her wishes, and must have drifted into sleep before sounds from across the hall began.

"You're lucky that you didn't hear it," Phyllis told me the next morning. "It sounded like they were killing each other. They both have a flair for obscenities."

"I'm sorry I missed it," I quipped.

At breakfast, Mom told me that my services were required in Perryville. "Kitty needs help with the shops and the baby. I've got too many loose ends with the wedding to spare her any time, so you're it until we get back from our honeymoon."

I shrugged, and saw that Phyllis was about ready to explode. "I'll ride along. You can drop me at Claire's house," she managed to say. I retrieved some of my things from her room and she met me at my truck.

"My poor little brother," she began in a conciliatory tone. "He has to move in with his teenage crush, live in the same house, and be around her day and night. Tell me something little brother; will you smell her panties when you find them hanging in the bathroom?"

"Show some respect. Kitty's a widow. She just lost her husband."

Phyllis must have known that I was being facetious, but she didn't respond until we got to Claire's house. "You should have seen your eyes light up when Matilda told you to help Kitty."

"If you didn't have such a nice ass, I would whack it."

"Have fun, little brother," she said, as she got out of the truck.

Phyllis didn't know how right she'd been about me being excited to be moving in with Kitty for a couple of weeks. It was like a dream come true. Unfortunately, Kitty didn't see it that way. I think she actually resented my intrusion. She gave me a list of instructions as to what I was to do in her gift stores, treating me like one of her employees. As she dismissed me, she told me what time dinner would be ready.

Aside from the inventory being a little low, the stores had not changed from the previous summers. I tried to spend an equal amount of time in each store, helping to serve customers, giving the clerks breaks, and seeing salesmen. They inquired about Kitty, and I had to admit that I didn't really know her as well as I'd thought I did.

When I got home, I discovered that the bags I'd brought with me were in my mom's room. Dinner was a solemn affair. Kitty was preoccupied with the baby, scarcely glanced at the day's receipts, and paid less attention to me than to the samples the salesmen had sent for her to inspect.

Why hadn't my mom warned me that I was in for a cold reception? I called her to find out if she knew what Kitty's problem was. "I don't know. I was hoping you would be able to cheer her up," she said.

"How can I help her if I don't know what's wrong?" I asked.

Sometime in the night, I was awakened to a faint whimper. Should I knock on her door and see if I can help? The whimper stopped before I could decide.

At breakfast, I was given a new list of instructions. In addition to retrieving some stock from the house she'd shared with Mr. Perryman, I was to place orders with two of the salesmen who had left samples the day before.

Things progressed the same way for the next two days. Kitty was a changed person, indeed. She turned a deaf ear to my questions. Berry's invitation for me to attend a town council's meeting was a welcome change to my routine. The council wanted to know when I would be available to go to work at the town offices. It wasn't really a job offer. They seemed to assume that I was destined to take over Berry's job. I had to say that I didn't know when I'd be free.

After the meeting, I tried to find out if Berry knew what had caused Kitty to change from an outgoing ball of energy to a shut-in with only one interest.

"It may be due to the will. You must know that he left her practically nothing, don't you?"

"She doesn't talk to me about anything but my duties at the stores."

"The house was his only asset and it was mortgaged. The will calls for the town to get two thirds of the proceeds and the wife to get one third."

"Shit! What about the furnishings?" I asked.

Berry shook his head. "That crap won't fetch much."

While I accepted his verdict that Kitty may be disturbed about the provisions of the will, which could be preying on her mind, I could not accept his labeling the contents of the Perryman house as crap. Both times I'd visited the house, I recalled Mr. Perryman pointing out the furnishings as being unique. Kitty had also seemed proud of the house and its contents. There must be a way to realize full value for the 'crap.' After considering various alternatives, I went home and prepared a proposal which I intended to have Berry present to the town council.

Phyllis called, asking me to take her to the wedding practice. I didn't see any reason for me to practice seating guests, but I agreed to pick her up at Claire's house. I was wrong. There were things I needed to know, such as making sure the guests of the bride were seated on the correct side of the aisle. Claire, who had tagged along with Phyllis, helped me by playing the part of the guests. She confided that Berry was a frequent visitor to the pool, and that he had suggested there may be a position for her in the elementary school for the coming year.

I thought I knew my friend Berry fairly well. We'd dated the Coughlin sisters, and he'd cohabited with them at State. Should I warn Claire about Berry's intentions? Should I warn Berry that Claire and Phyllis were together? Well, it was only for the summer. If I knew Berry, he could work around that obstacle.

Kitty had two announcements for me when I got home.

"I read your proposal and agree with the method you outlined. The antiques will show better if you move them out of the house," she said in a no-nonsense, straightforward way that sounded nothing like the Kitty I'd known for nine years.

"Good," I said, happy to have her approval. "I hope the members of the town council see it that way."

"They will, but it will be big undertaking if you plan to take it on. I'll help if you like."

"That's great, Kitty, you'll be a big help identifying some of the pieces."

She didn't respond; except to hit me with the second announcement. "That girl from last summer called. She left her number."

"Oh, Tina, she's getting married sometime this month. She's probably going to invite me to the wedding, but after tonight, I don't want anything to do with another wedding for a long time."

"I told her you'd call as soon as you got home. She said she'd wait by the phone."

We heard the baby cry, but Kitty didn't budge until she saw me dialing the number.

"Mickey, is Mrs. Perryman living with you and your mother?" Tina asked, as soon as she heard my voice. It was none of her business, but I answered her question anyway.

"She's widowed and has a baby. She's staying here temporarily until she gets her affairs in order."

"I know you've been infatuated with her forever. Are you fucking her?"

"What do you want, Tina? If it's to invite me to your wedding, I'll tell you right now that I can't go."

"There's no wedding. That's off. I'm calling to see if you're ... to find out if you'd like to ... you know ... take up where we left off, if you're not ... you didn't answer my question, Mickey, are you fucking Mrs. Perryman?"

This was the same Tina I'd known. She hadn't changed. She must have taken my silence as an affirmation that she'd been correct about me fucking Mrs. Perryman. "Because if you are, it doesn't have to be every night like last summer," she continued.

I decided to let her believe what she wanted. "Thanks for the offer, Tina, but I've got my hands full right now."

She took the rejection without complaint. Her last question made me wonder if it had been the real reason for her call. "What did Tommy say when you told him what we did every night last summer?"

"I never had an opportunity to talk to Tommy about that," I admitted. She hung up before I could explain that I had only seen Tommy at a distance, and he always had the little brunette hanging onto him.

I didn't see Kitty again until we were having breakfast. She was unusually talkative, suggesting vacant buildings that would be suitable to sell the furniture and other antiques from the Perryman home. She was surprisingly knowledgeable about some of the pieces.

"The hutch in the dining room came from a furniture maker in Philadelphia about eighteen eighty. I'll show you how to remove the top part so it will be easier to move. Watch the middle drawer; it will need to be repaired," she warned.

Before I left for the day, she wanted to know the outcome of my telephone call to Tina.

"She wanted to know if we are fucking, and when I let her believe that we are, she suggested that we take up where we left off last summer, only it does not have to be every night," I said, holding my breath for fear that Kitty would fail to see the humor in Tina's offer. She got it, but instead of bursting into gales of laughter, like the old Kitty would have done, she asked which nights I'd agreed to see Tina.

"I told her I'm too busy to spare any time for her," I said, and watched as Kitty nodded her understanding.

Armed with Mrs. Perryman's endorsement of my plan to move the contents from her former home into a vacant building and advertise the 'crap' for sale, I took my proposal directly to Berry. He was skeptical, but agreed to put me on the docket to present my plan to the town council at its next meeting. While we were waiting for the council to meet, Kitty talked constantly about the prospects of getting the best return for the items we had to sell. She even ventured from the house for the first time in weeks to accompany me to the Perryman house. As luck would have it, she was in the middle of a dissertation on the cut glass in one of the display cabinets when the baby demanded to be fed. Unperturbed, she exposed one of her breasts and made sure the baby had a secure connection before continuing to give the history and origin of the glass pieces.

I only made one attempt to ask Kitty to attend my mom's wedding. Her flat refusal was all I needed to hear to persuade me to drop the matter. She made no excuses; such as the baby might create a disturbance or that she had nothing suitable to wear.

I attended the wedding alone, fulfilled my usher duties, and posed for pictures with the wedding party. At the reception that followed, I made a speech about how happy I was that my mother had found a loving mate, and how fortunate I was to have gained a dad and a sister in the deal. While dancing with my mom, she told me that she and Phil would be gone for two weeks, but when they got back from Hawaii, she would resume the duties of helping Kitty with the shops and taking care of the baby. I didn't tell her that Kitty didn't trust me with the kid. At no time had I so much as held little Matilda. Nor did I tell her that Kitty seemed hostile toward me. I did tell her about my plan to dispose of the antiques, and that Kitty supported my methods.

As we waved goodbye to the newlyweds, I learned that Phyllis and Claire were to have the use of the Redding house, Phil's SUV, and my mom's car for the next two weeks. "Don't you wish you were free to join us?" Claire asked, in a taunting way that I found repulsive.

As if that was not enough, Phyllis added her snide remark. "We might let you fuck us in the laundry, but every other room is reserved for just us."

"I take back what I said about gaining a sister. What I got is a lesbian slut."

"I'll always love you, little brother, as long as you remember the chastity belt is locked."

I held my tongue, leaving without delivering my best barbs, like her ass being her greatest ass-set or that I could pick the lock to her chastity belt any time I wanted. Instead, I went home and related every detail of the wedding and reception to Kitty. She listened and asked questions about the guests, saying that she was anxious to see the photographs. She didn't seem surprised to learn that Phil and Mom were going to be gone for two weeks or that Mom was going to relieve me of my duties when she got back. I wondered if she would object to my continuing to live in my own home. The Redding house was out of the question and I didn't have anyplace else to go.

As the evening of the town council meeting approached, Kitty had me practice my presentation until she was satisfied that I was making my points sound convincing.

On Thursday morning, Kitty informed me that she was going to attend the council meeting that night. "Close the shops early. We'll have a light supper, and something else to eat when we get home if you're still hungry," she said.

I went to see Berry to let him know that Kitty was coming to the meeting and to find out if my presentation could be moved up so we could leave early. He not only told me that I'd be the first presenter, he said he'd already spoken to the other members of the council and they were receptive to my plan. "I took the liberty of asking the owner of the old drugstore if you can use his building. He said we can have it for as long as we want if the town pays the taxes and the insurance," Berry said.

"That's the spirit," I said to show him that I appreciated his efforts.

Everyone but Berry was surprised to see Kitty and her baby enter the meeting room. She was wearing a long summer dress, with buttons at the front for easy access to the baby's nourishment. I made sure that she was comfortably seated before moving to the front row.

The council was supportive of my proposal, especially when they learned of my offer to donate my time to the project. Mr. Teague, the owner of the new restaurant, asked Mrs. Perryman her opinion, and when she stated that she'd liked the idea from the moment she first read my proposal, he volunteered his daughter's time to assist me. "Sharon is a drama major," he said, like that qualified her to sell antique furniture.

Once the vote was taken, I got up to leave, but to my surprise, Kitty wanted to stay for the remainder of the meeting, after which Mr. Teague cornered me for a short talk.

Kitty wanted to see the building that Berry had secured for the sale of the antiques. The location was good and she said she thought it would work. I was pleased that we had a common interest, even if it centered on getting the most from old 'crap.'

"What did the man with the drama major daughter want?" Kitty asked, as she placed cheese, crackers, and a beer in front of me.

"He offered me a job in his restaurant."

Kitty turned and got another beer out of the refrigerator before asking, "Are you going to take it?"

"I told him I'm far too busy to take on anything else."

For a second, I got a glimpse of the old Kitty, the one I remembered from my days in the back seat of Kenny's car after she'd given him a blowjob. "You are a busy boy, too busy to fuck Miss long legs."

"You're funny," I said, and watched her grin, just like old times.

I got an early start the next morning, removing the debris that had been left in the former drugstore, sweeping it out, and washing the windows, all before making my rounds of the gift shops to relieve the clerks for their breaks. I was, as Kitty had said, a busy boy. By the end of the day, I was dirty and tired, but I'd made some headway, which I was happy to report to Kitty. We talked about the placement of the larger pieces of furniture and how to make the best use of the display cases that had been left behind when the drugstore folded.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.