Kitty
Chapter 16: Claire, Maxine and Mickey

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Claire, Maxine and Mickey - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

I got a better look at Lorraine while we were in the bathroom. Her face and the slight sag of her breasts made me think that she was older than the typical college senior. She was on the thin side, with only the hint of a bulge around her tummy. Once she saw me giving her body the once over, she whisked me back to her room. I don't think she saw the look of horror Claire had given me when she realized I'd caught her kissing another girl.

"What do you think you're doing?" Lorraine asked when I got in bed with her. She was lying on her side with her back to me.

Seeing Claire and the other girl together had shaken me, but I'd gone too long without sex to let a silly question turn me off. Wasn't it obvious what I was doing? "I'm going to fuck you again," I said, putting my arm around her.

"No, you're not," she shot back, sounding defiantly angry. She struggled with my arm, trying to remove it from her waist. I resisted until she discovered that she couldn't budge it and gave up. What was her problem? Was the buzz from the beers she'd had wearing off?

I kissed her neck, and blew warm air in her ear. She shifted her body, as if she was trying to avoid the attention I was showing her.

"I want some more and you know you want some more, too."

"No, I don't. We did it, and now it's time for you to leave," she said, sounding slightly less irritated than before.

I moved my hand on her tummy, circling her belly button with my finger. "We'll fuck, and then I'll leave."

"Which part of 'NO' do you not understand?"

I moved my hand to her breast and made circles around the nipple. She didn't resist. "I'll let you put it in," I offered.

"How generous of you," she said, in a derisive way that made me think she was weakening.

I flicked her nipple and heard her sigh. Bolstered by her reaction, I took the nipple between my fingers and discovered that it was hard. She moved her head and offered her lips. The kiss escalated and I moved my hand down to her pussy to discover that it was drenched with moisture. She turned to lie on her back. I got between her legs.

"You changed your mind?" I asked.

"I love a persistent man."

"Dock my little boat," I said, wanting her to take action to confirm that she'd changed her mind.

"Your little boat is a battleship compared to my husband's canoe, and by the way, the correct term is slip. I'll dock your ship in my slip," she said, giggling now.

Her husband? Not another married woman. What had Janet done to me? Too late, Lorraine had already 'docked' me in her 'slip.' Any thought I may have had about pulling out was gone from my mind. I couldn't have stopped if her husband had been in the bed with us. She'd lost her aggressiveness, and it was much easier to stay on top than it had been the first time. From the way she responded to my thrusts, she was enjoying it as much as I was. I took my time, keeping her guessing by leisurely varying the angle and depth with each penetration.

We didn't talk, and I lasted much longer this time. It may have been her bush. I'd never known a woman with such thick, kinky hair. I used it to my advantage, letting its tickle keep me alert. When I finally released my sperm, Lorraine thanked me, kissed me, and was asleep before I got my clothes on.

The combination of exertion and having beer for the first time wiped me out. I stumbled to my room, dropped my clothes on the floor and climbed into bed. What the fuck?

"Peter doesn't like me to sleep with him. He says the bed is too small. I didn't know you were coming back."

"Its okay, Mia."

"I'll get out if you don't want me."

"Its okay," I repeated, wanting her to let me go to sleep.

"Did you have a good time?"

I felt her arm drape my midsection and one of her breasts touch my back.

"Yes," I said, letting irritation creep into my voice.

"That's good," she said, sounding like she was already asleep.

The first thing that popped into my mind when I awoke was to remember getting into bed and feeling Mia next to me. In a way, it was disappointing to find that I was alone in the bed. It was also a relief. She was Peter's girl and I had no right to enjoy feeling her breast against my back. Had I been short with her last night? I couldn't remember.

The night before came back to me. I'd been here for a month, and only seen the Coughlin sisters when we bumped into each other. Jane had invited me to their party, Janet had introduced me to Lorraine, and the rest of the night had taken care of itself. Had I been set up? Was I the payback for some debt Janet owed Lorraine? Why had Lorraine resisted my advances, only to suddenly guide my 'battleship' into her 'slip'? She'd referred to her husband in a derogatory way. Was she married? Would I see her again? There was also Claire. She'd confessed that she'd had sex with someone else. Had that 'someone' been another female?

I was rounding up my clothes when Peter and Mia came into the room. She looked into my eyes, obviously willing me not to say anything about the night before, as she handed me an English muffin and an orange juice. I thanked her and sat down at my desk to organize my study schedule.

Peter spoke for the first time. "Man, are you going to stay in all day? It's a beautiful day out there?"

He wanted me to leave so he and Mia could have sex in private. I was pointing out that this was my room too when my cell phone rang. It was Lorraine, wanting me to come to her room. I explained that I needed to study. She told me to bring my books. Not wanting to let Peter and Mia hear me argue with her, I agreed to go.

"Have fun," Mia said, as I left the room. Peter was already removing her clothes.

"I may be back if I don't get the right answers," I warned, but I don't think either of them heard me.

"What's this about a husband? Are you married?" I asked as soon as she opened her door. I must admit that I lost interest in hearing her answer when I saw how she was dressed, only in bra and panties. She tried to maneuver me to her bed, but I hung in there, and got all my questions answered before I let her use me.

She was twenty-seven, and divorced, having left school after her second year to marry a guy she described as 'the worst mistake I ever made'.

"Did you mean it when you said 'NO' last night?"

She tried to divert my attention by removing her bra, and it almost worked.

"Why did you say 'NO' and then change your mind?" I persisted.

For an instant, I thought she was going to remove her panties, but instead, she settled into a chair and told me it was an experiment. "Janet told me that you're a considerate, obedient lover. I didn't want that again. I want considerate, but I don't want obedient. You proved that you can be forceful, and not take 'NO' for an answer."

"You're wrong about me. I know when 'NO' means 'NO.' I would never force you to do something you didn't want to do. Last night, I heard something in you voice that said 'YES'.

She seemed pleased with my answer, and was about to remove her panties when I stopped her. "There's something else."

"Oh?" she asked.

"It's your bush. It's got to go if you want me to go down on you."

She looked shocked for a minute, making me wonder if her bush was a deal breaker. "You will go down on me if I shave my... ?"

"I'll settle for a close trim today. We'll fuck, and then I need to study. If you want me to go down on you, you'll need to shave."

"Who said you couldn't be forceful? I love a man who knows what he wants, and makes his demands," she said, producing a pair of scissors.

It had been years since Lorraine had been a freshman, but it all came back to her and she proved to be an excellent tutor. We met four nights each week, to study and to have great sex. She never said 'NO', except the first day of her menstrual period, when I was permitted to fuck her tits. She had a keen sense of humor, often kidding me about the time I offered to let her 'put it in'. After she told me about her failed marriage, that was the last I heard anything about the guy.

She knew that I was on a strict budget, and never let me take her on expensive dates. She loved hearing about my early sexual activities, and about my Perryville friends. I was careful to avoid certain subjects, such as my affection for Kitty, nor did I expose Claire as my past girlfriend.

When it was time to go home at Thanksgiving and Christmas, Claire and I rode in the backseat of Berry's car. We didn't talk about having seen each other in the senior's suite. As far as Berry and Cory were concerned, we were still a couple.

As her graduation approached, Lorraine began talking about remaining at school for another year. I didn't try to discourage her, but I think she figured out that I'd be looking for a tutor who could help me with my chosen career field. Anyway, we would be apart for the summer vacation, and she must have known how much mischief I could get into in ten weeks. She said she would never forget me, and I expressed the same sentiments.

The town had continued to prosper and Mr. Perryman was looking for an assistant. I recommended Berry for the job, and after some arm twisting, he decided to forego the prospects of big money in a larger town. Freddy was doing a good job keeping the sign updated; my mom had someone cleaning the clinic, and an experienced librarian had taken over the library. I went to work at the café, and Claire resumed her job working with the children. We never spoke of her preference for women, but I knew she wanted to keep others from finding out. We dated that summer for appearance sake.

Cory got his own car, and in addition to Claire and me, he also had Tommy as a rider. I could see that he was lost without Tina. He told us that her parents had sent her to a prestigious girls-only school. Claire blushed as she whispered, "Tina attending a girls-only school is like having vanilla ice cream for breakfast. It tastes good, but without nuts, it's boring."

Jane and Cory were taking the off-campus house again, and offered for us to join them. We made the excuse that our roommates were expecting us to remain in the same dorm rooms we'd had our freshman year. We did agree to attend their back-to-school party, and I invited Peter and Mia to tag along.

Claire and I had like agendas; we were both looking for a girlfriend to replace the seniors from the year before. As it turned out, we failed to find anyone that met our rather stringent requirements. Jane and Cory were more fortunate. They hit it off with Peter and Mia, and we found ourselves going home alone, or as it turned out, to my room. She was in a playful mood.

"What did you say to the tall brunette to make her squeal like a banshee?" she asked.

"Are you questioning my interview technique? I asked them all the same questions. She just happened to take exception to one of them."

I was sitting on my bed and Claire was across the room, seated at my desk and looking especially cute. "Pray tell, what was the question that set her off?"

"I was very specific and right to the point. First, I wanted to know if she was a senior, and when she told me she was, I asked how many town management courses she'd taken. She was the one that passed that one, so I proceeded with my third question, the one that made her squeal."

"And?" Claire asked.

"I asked if she takes birth control precautions."

Claire turned scarlet, and then took pity on me. "Mickey, you skipped over two very important questions. You first need to know if she's already in a relationship. If she says no, you should ask if she's heterosexual. It would also be good to find out if she enjoys sex before you ask about her birth control method."

"Shit! This is all new to me. It was so simple last year. Janet introduced me to Lorraine and we clicked."

"Why do you specify that she has to be a senior?"

"Seniors have been around long enough to know the score. Lorraine would have stayed for another year, but she hadn't taken the town management courses."

"What's so important about the town management courses, and why do you think you need a tutor?"

"The school doesn't offer a degree in town management, but there are two courses I'll need. The town is picking up my tuition, and Mr. Perryman expects me to come back to Perryville after I finish college. I don't want to let him down. I suppose I could look for a tutor ... and a fuck buddy, but it just seems simpler to find them in the same package."

Claire stretched, yawned, and said it was time for bed. "I wish it was that simple for me," she said, rising to her feet. I got up too, thinking that I would walk her to her dorm.

"Do you mind if I sack out here, Mickey? My roommate is ... she doesn't like me very much."

"Sure," I said, looking at Peter's bed.

"I wouldn't ... I don't know him the way I know you."

What was she suggesting? She laughed when she saw how I was reacting to her removing her clothes. "What's wrong? You've seen me naked before. I trust you."

I didn't trust myself. "We've never actually spent the night in the same bed," I pointed out.

"Please don't make me go back to that room tonight, Mickey."

I stripped down to my shorts and got into bed. She turned my desk lamp off and slid in next to me. This was a mistake. It didn't help that she was naked, and reached for my arm.

"This is nice," she said.

It wasn't nice at all. Didn't she feel my cock stabbing her backside? "Claire, I don't think I'll be able to do this. I'll sleep in Peter's bed."

"Wait," she said, turning to face me. I felt her breasts against my chest as we kissed. "If I'm responsible for making you hard, it's my job to make it go down. Raise your butt so I can push your shorts down. What made you leave them on anyway?"

Seconds later, Claire was on her knees, sucking my cock like never before. I fingered her pussy. She moaned and positioned her knee on the other side of my head. We'd never done the sixty-nine before, but I could tell that she'd had plenty of practice. She must have been as horny as I was, because it took almost no time to get each other off. I shot my cum deep into her mouth and she drenched mine with pussy juice.

"That was fun," she said, as she turned her body to face mine, and again, I felt her breasts against my chest as we kissed.

"Thank you, I'll be able to sleep now," I said, feeling her leg drape over my thigh.

"Do you have a condom?"

"Damn! Why didn't you tell me we were going to sleep in the same bed? I would have been prepared."

She giggled. "There's always tomorrow."

I slept well and woke up hungry. We went to breakfast and then we walked what seemed like miles in search of a store that sold condoms. When we got back to the room, Peter and Mia were there, packing his belongings.

"Wow, I introduce you to my friends and you desert me for them," I said, not that I minded losing Peter. It was Mia sharing my bed that I was going to miss.

He apologized for leaving me without notice. "I hope you'll be able to find someone to take my place."

I glanced at Claire. "We'll talk about it later," she said, laughing.

I wasn't sure that I wanted her for a roommate, but we didn't try to hide the fact that we were both anxious for Peter and Mia to leave us alone. What began as a few innocent kisses soon escalated to open-mouthed, tongue-probing groping. Peter and Mia must have gotten the message when they saw most of our clothing on the floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.