Kitty
Chapter 14: Mr. Perryman, Mrs. Bristow, and Claire

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Mr. Perryman, Mrs. Bristow, and Claire - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

Kitty took me into her office and gave me a hard time.

"You know I live vicariously through your stories. You've been stringing me along for the past month with tidbits about you and Claire, how she let you play with her boobs, and how you got her wet. Every time I asked about Tina, you would say, 'I've got it under control.' Now I find out that you've been holding out on me."

She was either mad as hell, or she was putting on a good show. I became concerned the customers would overhear her. "It's not like I lied to you," I pointed out.

"You may as well have lied to me. Holding out is the same as lying," she shot back.

"I didn't tell you because I knew what you would say."

Kitty considered my charge for a second, before nodding in agreement. "That's true; I would have told you that you were playing with fire, but why did you wait until you got yourself in a jam to tell me?"

"Are you going to help me or not?"

The scowl disappeared from her face, and she shot me a sympathetic, caring, smile. "Of course I'm going to help you. Aunt Kitty always helps; you know that, don't you, Honey? But first, I want to hear every scandalous detail," she said, pushing me into her chair and taking a seat on my lap.

I started with the night I'd barged into the Bristow home, backed Annie to the master bedroom, and pulled her pants down. By the time I got to the part where Annie was stretching her panties, Kitty was squirming on my lap.

"She called me the very next week, wanting me to come back. She said she's never been taken with such vengeance, and wanted more of the same. I've been going back every Friday night since then. We've been very careful. She only leaves messages on my cell phone, and she hardly looks at me when I'm at her house for a party. Then, last night, I had a raging hardon when I took Claire home. I called Annie and asked her to help me. She was there in minutes, driving her daughter's car. We'd just parked on a side street when I saw Roscoe's car turning the corner. I told Annie to put her head in my lap, like she was giving me head. He shined the light in the car, and I'm almost sure he thought it was Tina's ass sticking up in the air."

"Are their asses that similar?" Kitty asked.

"I don't have any trouble telling the difference, but it would be hard for a stranger. Annie has a little more meat on her bones, but not much more. They're both on the skinny side."

Kitty patted my hand. "Are you concerned that Roscoe will say something to my husband?"

"Yeah, he said he would forget about seeing me, but I don't trust the bastard."

"You have no need to worry about Roscoe. What did you do after he left?"

"We fucked."

She sat forward, and turned to frown at me. "Come on, Mickey, give me more than, 'we fucked'."

"I wanted her to suck my cock to relieve the pressure, but she wanted to fuck, so I fucked her."

Kitty was thoughtfully silent. After a couple of minutes, she spoke in calm, but insistent voice. "Humor me, Mickey. Can you be a little more specific than to say, 'so I fucked her'?"

"Okay, I'd told her that I needed her, so she came prepared. She wore a short skirt with no panties, and a loose top with no bra. She drove Tina's car because it was parked in back of her husband's car, and it worked out well for us. I reclined the seat, she jumped the center console and landed on her back. I kissed her and played with her tits, but she was impatient. That woman is always wet. She blames it on her husband, saying that when she reached her sexual peak, his sexual drive went south."

Kitty waited for me to continue, but when I didn't, she asked, "Is that all? You fucked her and she went home, the end?"

"No, there's more. I thanked her for coming. She wanted to know what happened with Claire. I told her I didn't know, but her birthday is next week, and that I'm dreading the night we go all the way. She wished me luck, and told me to get off of her so she could make herself presentable. I opened the door and got out of the car to give her some space. I felt the chilly air hit my cock, and while I watched Annie work on her hair, I got the urge for another round.

"Annie got out of the car, and said she knew what was on my mind when I kissed her. I told her I wanted some more, and she said, 'I want some more of you, too.' She felt my cock, pulled her skirt up over her ass, and bent over the hood of her daughter's car."

"That's hot!" Kitty whispered. "She's one sexy slut."

"She swears that she's never done anything like this before."

"Is she concerned that her husband or daughter will find out?"

"I don't know. We don't talk about such things. I doubt if she gives a shit about her husband, and I think she told Tina that she's screwing me. I believe that's how she got Tina to stop coming on to me."

Kitty got off of my lap. "I'm glad it worked out the way it did for you, but I still don't understand why you thought you needed to take the action you did. Why didn't you just talk to her about her daughter?"

"I guess I wanted to drive my point home. It wasn't just her daughter that was giving me a hard time. Annie had been giving me sultry looks. I couldn't very well talk to her about her daughter when I was also concerned that Claire would catch the mother coming on to me."

"I know you're young, Mickey, but that doesn't make any sense at all. Didn't it occur to you that Mrs. Bristow would want more?"

"All I was thinking about was to show her how foolish she was being. My plan was to force her to let me give her one fantastic orgasm, get her to agree to corral her daughter, and leave her with her panties around her knees. She surprised me by getting naked and asking if I was going to fuck her. It was all I could do to walk out of the house that night, and when she called me, I couldn't resist going back."

"You've really got yourself in a pickle. How long do you think you can keep your affair with Mrs. Bristow from Claire?"

"So far, she trusts me. We haven't gone all the way yet, and she's already becoming possessive."

"How do you mean?"

"She's going to State next year, and she wants me to apply for admission, too."

"What would be wrong with going to college?"

"Nothing, it may be my ticket out of Perryville, but in the meantime, I've got myself in a box. I've got to keep Annie happy. If I don't, she may let Tina go wild. There's also her husband, and Roscoe. I know we can't take more chances like last night, but in a way, it would be worth it. I'll never forget how she pulled her skirt up, leaned over the hood of Tina's car, and said, 'Come and get it, big boy!'"

Kitty laughed and told me not to worry about Roscoe. "Just make sure her husband and Claire don't find out. Are you sure you can keep both of them happy?"

"I'll let you know in a couple of weeks," I said, and watched her flash me a naughty grin.

I didn't hear from, or see any more of Kitty, until the following Sunday, but I found out on Friday night that she had been able to make my concerns regarding Roscoe go away.

Just as I got to the Bristow house, my cell phone rang. Annie's cryptic remark, "Don't come here. I'll come to you," would have been unintelligible had I not seen the two cars. The Volvo was parked in back of the Mustang. Obviously, Tina and her father had not gone to the game. I ran all the way to Main Street, and waited for her.

"Tina's not feeling well. I used the excuse that I'm going to the drugstore for medicine," she said, as soon as I got into the Volvo.

"We'll go to the clinic. My mom's got a closet full of drugs. What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"She has flu symptoms, aches and chills. She wanted to go to the game so badly that she tried to hide it from us."

There was only one Volvo in Perryville, and I knew we were taking a big chance by parking it next to the clinic's door, but I wasn't thinking with my brain. I only had one thing in mind, and from the way Annie was acting, she wasn't thinking clearly either.

Annie took one look at the examination room with a hospital bed and decided it would be preferable to the Volvo. "That was fun last week, but I wasn't looking forward to that idiot shining his light on us. It's much warmer in here," she observed, as she began stripping my clothes off. I had to stop her long enough for me to find a towel, and when I got back to the room, her clothes were stacked in a chair, and she was posing for me.

"My God, you are one sexy lady," I said, as I spread the towel on the bed.

She smiled shyly, as she climbed onto the bed without being prompted. "Kiss me, and I'll show you how sexy this lady can be."

I joined her, and for the next two hours, we thoroughly enjoyed each other. If she was concerned about her husband hearing that his car was parked next to the clinic, or that he would discover what we'd been doing, she didn't show it. I came to believe that she meant it when she'd said, "I'll show you how sexy this lady can be."

We sucked and fucked until we were totally exhausted, and then we began thinking about how we could cover our tracks. We were in the closet where the medicines were kept when we heard the tap on the glass door. Knowing it would be Roscoe, I'd only found my pants and one shoe when a more urgent tap on the door made me go to the door without thinking that I was only half dressed.

Roscoe was stuck by total surprise when he saw that it was me. He was apologetic, and backed away from the door without asking if I was okay or when I'd started driving a Volvo. For all he knew, I could have been being held at gunpoint by a drug addict. Roscoe wasn't that smart. I doubted if he'd even noticed my missing shirt and shoe. One thing was for certain; Mr. Perryman had made it quite clear that I was not to be harassed.

Back in the medicine closet, Annie was coming to the realization that, although there was something for every conceivable ailment, the medicines were commercial products, and had been packaged in bulk. We were faced with a dilemma of major proportions. It was too late to find an open drugstore. We selected single packs of aspirin and other cold remedies, and hoped that her husband didn't examine them.

"Does your husband keep track of the odometer reading on his car?"

"He's an accountant. He keeps track of every mile he drives that car."

"What about his fuel gauge?"

She nodded her head. "That, too."

"We'll need to put some miles on the car," I said. She agreed with me.

I drove and Annie sat in the passenger's seat. We got on the new highway, and drove at high speeds in an effort to put miles on the car as fast as possible. She blamed herself for what had happened. "What's wrong with me, Mickey? I should have insisted that we go to a drugstore first. Fucking you is all I think about any more."

"I wasn't thinking straight either. I'm the one that suggested we go to the clinic."

"We've got to be careful or he'll find out. I keep thinking that once basketball season begins, we'll be able to do it twice each week, but what will happen after basketball?"

"We'll think of some reason for you to be out of the house."

We drove the car fifty miles. She'd been gone nearly three hours when I stopped the car on a side street. We were changing drivers when I made the mistake of kissing her. Annie threw herself on the hood of the car, and demanded that I fuck her once more.

The cool air gave me a scare. I didn't think I would be able to keep it up, but I didn't want to disappoint Annie. The way she offered her pussy was stimulation enough to keep me going. I wondered if her grunts of encouragement would wake the sleeping town. Once she felt my cum shoot deep into her tunnel, she straightened up, thanked me, and got behind the wheel.

"I stink like a common whore," she yelled, as she sped away.

I went back to the clinic and made sure everything was in order before I went home.

The next night was Claire's birthday party. Tina was not able to attend, and Tommy only stayed long enough to deliver their gifts. Agnes took me aside and informed me confidentially that Roscoe had been read the riot act by Mr. Perryman. She surprised me with the remark, "The dumb shit swears he's going to get even with you, but I wouldn't worry if I were you. I'm thinking of telling him we're through, but I'm not sure Freddy can keep me satisfied."

Agnes then confirmed that she knew about Annie and me. "Unless you would like to apply for the job," she said, in a sassy tone. "You're probably too busy taking care of Mrs. Bristow and Claire, though. That's too bad, because I know we would be good together."

I let her believe that Claire and I were already sexually involved. "You're probably right, Agnes. I've got my hands full."

"That's not all you have full," she said, in retort.

How many other people knew? I'd told Kitty, and she'd told Mr. Perryman. From the way Tina tiptoed around me, Annie had told her daughter that she was screwing me. How much longer would it be before Mr. Bristow found out?

The party lasted too long for Claire and me to go to the clinic. Anyway, I had to be at work early the next morning, so we made a date for the next evening. Claire said she was looking forward to going to the clinic with me. I lied and said I was looking forward to our date, too.

It was near closing time when Kitty called, saying that I was being summoned to the Perryman house for tea and cake. "Bring Matilda with you," she said.

I'd always admired the house, but had only been inside the one time when Kitty lost her baby. She met us at the front door, and took us through the formal living room, on through the dining room, and into the large kitchen where Mr. Perryman was waiting. I was struck by the way his eyes followed Kitty as she went about pouring tea and cutting servings of cake.

Mr. Perryman made sure we were comfortable before stating the reason we'd been invited to his home.

"Mickey, Constance tells me that you're considering attending college next year," he began.

I didn't know how to respond. He'd never called me Mickey before. Also, I had not said anything to my mother about Claire wanting me to go to State with her. I glanced at my mom and saw that his statement had taken her by surprise. All I could do was to nod. He continued.

"What subjects would you be interested in pursuing?"

This was simple. "Small town government," I said, without thinking. It wasn't like I'd given much thought to going to college, nor had I considered what my goals would be, but small town government was what interested me at the time.

"That sounds perfect. What would you say to the town helping out, financially?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.