Kitty - Cover

Kitty

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Chapter 8: Mickey and Jane together

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mickey and Jane together - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

I'll never know what happened in the McCall home after I left that Saturday afternoon, but Sally never spoke to me or even looked my way again. A rumor that she had dumped me for the second time never got off the ground because no one believed her.

Gary tried to intimidate me a couple of times, but his so called friends had abandoned him and he soon lost interest in me.

Other Perryville kids joined us at our lunch table, and our little group soon grew to four couples. Agnes Fairchild was the only senior, but Jane and I assumed the leadership role. When it became apparent that Agnes didn't have a date for the dance, we proposed that she go as Freddy Sinclair's date. Freddy was a sophomore, and like so many others, his family remained in Perryville for economic reasons. They couldn't afford to move because they'd waited too long to unload their house.

"He's in the tenth grade," Agnes objected, like she was considering other offers. I doubted if she'd ever had a date. It wasn't that she was unattractive; it was her personality that turned guys off.

"He may be young, but he's tall and not bad looking," Jane pointed out, adding, "I might consider going with him if I didn't have Mickey."

I turned to look at Jane and felt her hand squeeze my thigh. When she did it again, I looked back at Agnes. "Make up your mind, Agnes. Otherwise, Freddy will invite someone else, and she won't be from Perryville. We should stick together."

I'm sure Agnes knew there was no danger of Freddy inviting someone else. He was too shy to invite Agnes. That was the reason we were talking to her.

She consented to go with him on one condition. "Tell him not to even try to cop a feel."

Jane and I gave each other a 'mission accomplished' look. I agreed to deliver the message to Freddy, and Jane said she would arrange for them to ride with Cory and Claire.

I waited until the freshmen were out of the car before I posed the question. "Would you really consider going to the dance with Freddy?"

"Are you kidding? He's only a sophomore," she said, grinning mischievously.

Later, when we stopped for our few minutes of make out time, she erased any thought I may have had of her being serious about Freddy, declaring, 'I can't wait until the twelfth of January.'

Wanting to stay up past ten o'clock, I tried to take a nap when I got home on Friday afternoon, but I soon gave up. I knew I would catch hell from Ben at work the next day, but since this was our first real date, I resolved to stay at the dance until Jane was ready to leave.

Mr. Coughlin greeted me at the door, and kept me talking about school until Jane made her appearance. It occurred to me that she'd used every minute of the time since I'd dropped her off after school. Her hair had been trimmed and pulled back to expose her dainty ears. A single gold chain adorned her neck, and the low cut neckline of her dress showed a hint of cleavage. The dress was red and black, buttoned down the front, and flared at the waist. She looked stunning and I didn't hesitate to tell her.

As expected, Mrs. Coughlin reminded us to be home at a decent hour.

When we were in the car, I asked, "What does decent mean?" To me, it sounded better than midnight, but recalling how she was going to relax the restrictions after the twelfth of January, I didn't want to take any chances.

"Decent is not a minute after midnight," Jane informed me.

We picked Tommy up, and when we got to Tina's house, Jane suggested that I go inside with him. "You're the driver. They may have questions," she said.

Jane was right. Tina's mother wanted to know what time she could expect her daughter to come home. I explained that the dance would be over at ten, and allowing for time to say goodnight and travel, we should have Tina home well before eleven.

Although the time satisfied her mother, Tina let me have it before we reached the car. The normally timid little freshman continued to berate me. She appealed to Jane, telling her how I'd sold them out. "I know what he was doing. He told my mom he would have me home at eleven so he can have more alone time with you."

Jane sympathized with Tina, agreeing that I had deviously maneuvered for us to have more time to ourselves. "Forget about it and have a good time. We'll work something out," she said, to placate the younger girl. It worked. I noticed that Tina and Tommy locked lips and they didn't come up for air until we got to the school.

We were starting the first dance when Jane kidded me about how conniving I had been.

"What did you mean by 'we'll work something out'?" I asked.

"You'll see," she said, sounding devious.

Dancers turned their heads to watch Gary and Sally arrive together. The whispering that I overheard was loud enough for me to hear the controversy. "Who took whom back?" "Will she claim that she scraped the bottom of the barrel?" "Will he drop her on Monday, or wait a week this time?"

After our second dance, Jane told me to dance with the other girls. Claire admitted that she was nervous. This was her first school dance and her first date with Cory. I told her this was a first date for Freddy and Agnes, too.

"I know," she said, and then surprised me. "Poor Freddy, he's frightened of her."

"What do you mean?" I asked, happy to hear her expound.

"Did you see how they danced? They haven't said anything or gotten near each other. She's such a prude."

"I know. The important thing is for you and Cory to have a good time," I said, as the dance ended. She thanked me and said she would try.

Agnes demanded to know if I'd told Freddy to keep his distance as soon as we began to dance.

"Not exactly," I admitted.

"If he lays a hand on me, you'll be to blame."

"Tell me something, Agnes. Freddy is well-mannered, studious, and not bad looking. What is it about him that you find objectionable?"

"He's a sophomore. We have nothing in common."

"Have you said two words to him? Do you know what he likes to do?"

"I know what he likes to do," she said, haughtily.

"What's that?"

"He likes to masturbate."

I tried, but couldn't help laughing. "What's wrong with that? Don't you play with yourself?"

For a second, I thought she was going to bolt from me. Her body tensed and she became quiet. I tried to get her to say something.

"See, you have something in common. Try bringing the subject of masturbation up the next time you dance with Freddy."

The hint of a smile crossed her face, like she knew I was putting her on. "Ask Freddy about his technique. Does he sneak into the bathroom or does he prefer waiting until he's in bed at night? Find out who he thinks of. Would you be surprised if you find out it's you?"

"He would never tell me that," she said, in a low voice.

"You've got to give up some information about yourself. Tell him which hand you use."

I was having fun. She was blushing, but laughing at the same time. "I can't get involved with him. He's too young," she said, sounding thoughtfully serious.

"I was a sophomore last year, and my girlfriend was a senior. We got along great. She taught me things, but she got her money's worth, too."

Agnes sort of shivered as the dance ended.

I hadn't noticed how tall Tina was before we started to dance. She seemed older, too. It may have been her outburst when we left her house. Tina's body was still like a pole, but her fair skin, straw colored hair and full lips were strong indications that she was going to grow into a fine looking woman.

She was still angry at me. "You could have told my mom I would be home at midnight, but you're just selfish."

"I thought she probably knows that I need to get up early."

"She knows, but she also knows that Tommy and I like to fool around."

"What are you, thirteen?"

"We're fourteen," she answered, a note of defiance in her voice.

"In that case, we'll leave the dance a little early," I conceded, and was pleasantly surprised when she pushed her body into me. At five feet eight, and in two inch heels, she was almost as tall as me.

"Did you enjoy your dance with Tina?" Jane asked, as soon as we were back on the dance floor. It was a few minutes after nine.

"You noticed?"

"She was thanking you for saying we would leave early."

"How did you know I said we would leave early?"

"Because, I'd already told her we would."

I didn't argue when Jane led me toward the door. A teacher stopped us to ask why we were leaving early. I explained that I had to get up early and he nodded, like he understood.

We hadn't talked about taking the younger couple to our favorite parking location, but from the looks of them, I didn't think they would remember the location. By the time we got there, Tommy was on top of Tina and I wondered if her mother would blame me for the way her dress was being wrinkled.

Jane pulled me to her the second we stopped, and continued to pull until I was on her side of the center console. Sharing the same seat was not only uncomfortable; I was preoccupied with one eye on the clock and the other one watching for any sign of the night watchman making his rounds. I was also distracted by the sounds coming from the backseat. I distinctly heard Tina say, "Oh, Tommy that feels nice!"

Eventually, Jane's kisses garnered all of my attention. My hand found its way under her skirt and felt the smooth skin of her thigh. Sharing the seat with her suddenly became comfortable. She shifted her legs to give my hand access to the crotch of her panties, and I forgot about the clock, the night watchman, and the noises coming from the back seat. Jane was soon moaning into my mouth and encouraging me to finger her slit.

I was lost in the moment until I heard the unmistakable sounds of sexual intercourse coming from the back seat. Tommy was grunting with each thrust, and Tina was singing her praises. It came to me that the freshmen were getting it on in the backseat of my mother's car, and I was responsible. How could I explain what I'd let happen to Tina's mother?

"It's okay, don't stop," Jane whispered. "Finish me and then I'll do you," she said, sounding desperate.

Didn't she realize the absurdity of the situation? I was in trouble. The kids in the backseat were having sex. Her heavy coat and skirt were up around her waist. Her right foot was resting on the dashboard, and she was urging me to finish her off. Was she serious about taking care of me later? I moved my thumb up and down her slit, letting it rub her swollen clit. Jane's kisses became frenzied as she repeatedly warned me, 'don't stop!'

Three things happened simultaneously. Jane screamed, "MICKEY!" Tina screamed, "TOMMY!" The headlights of Roscoe's beat up Mercury appeared, not three blocks away.

Everything happened so fast that I've probably forgotten the best parts. I remember dumping Jane out of my lap and landing in passenger's seat.

"Tommy, the night watchman is coming, sit up," I ordered, looking over at Jane and seeing that she was out of it. "Jane, pull your dress down."

Roscoe's car was closing in on us. What to do? Why wouldn't my cock go down? I almost laughed when I heard Tina ask Tommy what he had done with her panties.

I heard a short blast of a siren as Roscoe's car came to a stop. In addition to his headlights, a spotlight blinded me. The next thing I knew, he was tapping on my window. I lowered it and looked up at him, squinting.

"What are you kids doing out here at this time of night?"

"We've been to a school dance, Roscoe. The car just stopped. I don't know what's wrong," I said as he flashed his light around the inside of the car.

"Show some respect when you speak to me. Call me 'Officer, '" he said, in an authoritative tone that confirmed my suspicion. He resented me because he held me responsible for encouraging Kitty to avoid him. I'd seen steam coming out of his ears when he watched me escort Kitty to and from my house on at least one Sunday afternoon.

"Like I was saying, Officer Roscoe, we came from a school dance and I was taking everyone home when the car stopped."

"Try it," he ordered.

I turned the key in the ignition and the car miraculously started. "It worked. Thank you, Officer."

"Don't let me catch you kids out here again," Roscoe said, as I put the transmission in gear.

"You won't," I assured him.

Jane turned in her seat and told Tina to brush her hair and fix her face. The younger girl said, "I will as soon as I get my panties on."

"Tommy, were you using a rubber?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, sounding like he regretted his answer.

"Drive around, she needs some time to pull herself together," Jane said.

I wondered why Jane wasn't 'pulling herself together, ' as I checked the clock and saw that we still had some time.

"Get rid of the rubber, Tommy," I said, and heard his window being lowered.

Roscoe's car was parked next to the fire station. It occurred to me that he'd done his eleven o'clock rounds a few minutes early.

Jane had been monitoring Tina's progress and told me it was okay to take her home. It was five minutes before eleven when we stopped in front of the house. Tommy thanked us as he got out, saying that he would see Tina to the door and then walk home.

"Did she really look okay?" I asked, thinking how much trouble I could be in if Tina's mother detected that her daughter had just had sex.

"It's okay. Her mother isn't like my mom."

"You mean ... that wasn't their first time?"

"They've been intimate since last summer," Jane laughed.

"Does her mother know?"

"She thinks so. Hey, where are we going? I'm not presentable, and anyway, I haven't done you yet."

By my calculations, we had forty-five minutes before Roscoe's next tour of the neighborhoods, but we'd been warned and I couldn't take the chance of using our parking spot. I turned the car around and went back to the clinic.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.