Kitty - Cover

Kitty

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Chapter 4: The heat of summer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The heat of summer - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

"We've got to help them," Janet said when we talked the next day.

"I thought that was what we were doing last night when we let them watch us."

She giggled. "You enjoyed having them watch us, didn't you?"

"Why do you say that?"

She was silent for a few seconds. "I could tell by the way you were ... fucking me."

I pictured her blushing. "I think you liked it, too."

After a short pause, Janet returned to her original thought. "That's not the area they need help on. Berry has got to change his thinking about foreplay."

"Oral?" I asked, just to make sure I understood her.

"Exactly."

"You want to let him watch me going down on you?"

"That might work."

Was she saying that she would be willing to let Berry watch me bring her to orgasm? "Jane, too?" I asked.

"Absolutely, she needs to see that Berry is taking this seriously, otherwise, she may stop ... I'll talk to you tomorrow," Janet said, before abruptly ending the call.

The first chance we got to talk came the next day. We were walking behind Berry and Jane, when Janet slowed us up. "Jane may stop going to the clinic with us if Berry doesn't change his ways. You know what that would mean, don't you?"

I knew exactly what it would mean. She didn't need to spell it out for me. "I've been thinking about what we talked about, and I'll let them watch if you think it will work."

"I hope it does, but if it doesn't, we'll need to take it to plan B."

We didn't get a chance to talk about 'Plan B, ' for a few days. I don't know if Janet was too embarrassed to tell me what it was or if she just wanted to keep me in the dark. Every day she would make the excuse that she was afraid her mom would overhear her talking about the forbidden subject. I must admit that not knowing was driving me crazy.

It was Thursday, and my sixteenth birthday was going to be celebrated the following night, which we were planning to use as our cover.

"Jane's willing to watch us."

"That's good of her," I said, not trying to hide my sarcasm.

"Don't be that way, Mickey. This has got to work. Think about putting on a good show for them."

"What if it doesn't work?"

"I think you know the answer to that. If Jane stops dating Berry, it will be the end of us, too."

"I thought you said there was a 'Plan B.'"

"That's true, I did say that there is a 'Plan B, ' but I'm not sure she will be willing to try it."

Curiosity took over. I couldn't restrain myself. "What is it?"

"We may not need to go there if the other thing works. Make tomorrow night good and you won't need to know about 'Plan B.'"

I may have been young, but I was learning about the ways of women. She wasn't going to say more until she got good and ready, and that was that. I had to wait until after school the next day to find out.

"You should talk to Berry about tonight," she began.

"Doesn't he know?"

"He doesn't know what to expect. You need to tell him to pay special attention to the unselfish way you pleasure me. We want him to see the rewards that follow."

"You mean?" I asked in total confusion, "We're going to let him watch us fuck again?"

"Naturally, we want him to see how passionate I become. That's your reward for being unselfish."

"I'm not sure I want them watching you give me a blowjob."

"Oh, Mickey, you don't need to worry about that. There won't be a blowjob tonight. You're being unselfish, remember? That's what you need to stress to Berry. Tell him to observe the way we help each other undress."

I didn't like the sound of this at all. Didn't she know that I got a hardon every time I was near her? "Why do I have to be naked if there isn't going to be a blowjob?"

"It's essential that they see how aroused you are. We'll take our time, kissing, touching and admiring each other's body. We want Berry to get so overcome with desire that he'll see the advantage of being unselfish."

I was struck by a horrific thought. "What if it doesn't work?"

"I'll try to convince Jane to try 'Plan B.'"

I didn't want to ask, but I had to know. "What is it?"

Janet hesitated just long enough for my anxiety to take over. "We'll split them up and give them hands on demonstrations."

"Hands on, you mean you would be with Berry and I would be with Jane."

"I don't like it any better than you do, Honey, but if that's the only way we can be together, it will be worth the sacrifice, right?"

I couldn't think of Janet being with Berry and resolved to do my best to keep that measure unnecessary. As I was blowing out the candles on my birthday cake and opening my gifts, I couldn't rid my mind of the thought that 'the sacrifice' might not be distasteful to her. Giving Jane a demonstration of how unselfish I could be would certainly be distasteful to me ... wouldn't it?

It was a cold February night, and there was no threat of snow, so we decided to leave Berry's car in front of my house and walk to the clinic. This would eliminate the need to make it look like we were there to clean.

There was an excitement in the air, like we were filled with anticipation about what was about to take place. I hadn't had the opportunity to speak to Berry and could only assume that Janet had told Jane and she had filled Berry in on what he could expect. I could only hope that Jane knew nothing of Plan B. I didn't want Berry even thinking that he might have a chance at 'hands on, ' with Janet. I wondered if she knew of my concern and used it to motivate me to do my best.

We didn't need to move the buffing machine to the entrance way. We turned the bathroom light on, which partially illuminated the room we were going to use. Berry and Jane were permitted to watch us from the doorway.

What Janet had failed to tell me was, that in addition to giving Berry and Jane a demonstration, she was going to provide a running commentary to explain what we were doing, and why we were doing it a certain way. She spread the towel on the bed and turned to face me.

"What you are witnessing is the mating ritual of human beings. As you can see, Mickey's body language is shouting, 'I want you.' He doesn't need to put his desires into words. His mind is sending me a signal from across the room, and since I'm receptive to his wishes, my body language shouts back at him."

Janet gave her ass a little wiggle, stuck her nose it the air and took a big whiff. "Sexual suggestions are being transmitted. The male's libido is strong and it's causing the female to emit her scent. Can you smell it?"

She took two steps toward me and I'll swear that I smelled the unmistakable aroma of sex.

"Animals approach sex in different ways. Females often have to wait while two males fight for dominance and the right to mate with her. We've come a long way since a caveman pursued his prey by clubbing her over the head and dragging her back to his cave, but basically, we're all animals. Look at the way Mickey's nostrils are flaring. That shows that he wants to mate with me. Is that what you want, Mickey?"

"Yes."

"What do you want to do to me?"

Why was she dragging this out? Berry and Jane would soon become bored with the whole thing and retreat to the other room. But wait, were they sniffing the air? Jane was definitely aroused. I could smell her, too.

"I want to make you so hot that you beg me to fuck you."

Janet looked at Berry and Jane as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "The female likes to be romanced. Making me so hot that I beg you to fuck me doesn't sound very romantic to me. Just how do you plan to achieve that goal?"

"I'll pleasure you with my tongue."

Janet frowned. "Isn't there something you'll do before put your tongue to work?"

"I'll undress you."

"Very good, we'll undress each other, but what will you do before that?"

I was tired of her game. I reached out and stroked her cheek. She closed her eyes and continued the commentary.

"The female likes to be caressed. It shows that the male has a tender side and he's willing to take it slow, even though he is about to bust a nut. Mickey is touching my erogenous zones because he knows it stimulates me."

We began undressing each other and Janet directed my kisses to her neck, ear lobes, breasts, her tummy, and down on to the inside of her thighs.

"He's setting fire to my nerve endings," she cooed.

The slow pace and her constant chatter was setting fire to my nerve endings, too. But what she was doing was working, and that was the important thing. Berry was paying special attention to Jane's breasts. I was willing to endure any amount of torture as long as we didn't need to resort to Plan B.

"Ah, look at what we have here!" Janet exclaimed as soon as she lowered my shorts to my ankles. "It's long, it's hard, and it's beautiful," she said, glancing at her sister, who was totally naked and had her hands attached to the back of Berry's head.

"Hey, that's no fair. The instructors are over here. You're getting ahead of us."

Janet actually sounded mortified to discover that she'd lost her audience. Jane was off in her own little world, totally engrossed in what Berry was doing to her. He was on his knees, and she had one leg draped across his back. However, I could only watch them for a second because Janet had her hand around my cock and was leading me toward the bed.

I tried to warn her, but it was too late. Her talk about erogenous zones, nerve endings and stimulation had me in such a state that I couldn't hold back. My cum splashed against her stomach and ran halfway down her thigh before she could grab the towel to catch it.

We got situated on the bed and I got between her legs, but when I looked at the doorway it was empty. From the sounds coming from the other room, Berry didn't need any more instruction. I went to work on Janet's pussy, determined to make her beg me to fuck her.

This turned out to be the best night of my life. Not only did Janet beg me to fuck her, we heard her younger sister beg Berry 'not to stop.'

Once, while we were recuperating, I decided to find out what Janet meant by the female having to wait while the older male and the younger male fought to determine which one would mate with her.

"Say it was an old moose and a young moose. Which one did the female moose want to win the battle?"

Janet brushed her hand over my chest, and idly played with my nipples while she contemplated the question. "Who said they were moose?"

"I don't think a female monkey waits while two males fight it out to see which one gets to fuck her. She probably takes them both on?"

"That's disgusting," Janet scoffed. "Which one do you think I would choose?"

"Which what?"

"Which one do you think I would want to mate with if I were a female moose?"

"That's simple. You would want the young one to fuck you."

"What makes you say that?"

"You would pick the young moose so you could show him what you like. You want to instruct."

She just smiled, without commenting. Instead, she asked, "Do you have another condom?"

I didn't know it back then, but she was my kind of girl, and I was lucky to have her for my first girlfriend. I hopped out of bed and was back in seconds, making sure the condom was securely in place. She smiled and drew me to her. As it happened, I was still slamming into her when Berry and Jane appeared at the door, fully dressed. I didn't much like them watching, but Janet didn't mind. Being on display seemed to agree with her. For the next ten minutes, she forgot her disheveled appearance and encouraged me to fuck her harder.

"You're the young moose. Give it to me," she said, loud enough for our audience to hear her.

"What are you?" I managed to ask.

"The monkey," she answered, giggling as she increased her leg hold on my ass.

We discovered that the towel had not protected the sheets and we had to change them.

As we walked the sisters home, Jane wanted to know what Janet had meant by her reference to the monkey. Janet answered that she would tell her later.

I was relieved when Berry didn't pick up on Janet referring to herself as the monkey. He wanted to talk about his discovery; giving was more gratifying than receiving. He said nothing about watching our coupling, preferring to gloat about how receptive Jane had been to his oral ministration.

It was about a week later before Janet and I were really alone together. She went with me to take my driver's exam. On the way home, I was excited about passing the test. Janet wanted to talk about something else.

"Were you sorry that we didn't need to resort to Pan B?"

"NO, what makes you ask that?"

"I think you were."

"I was not! I was relieved when things turned out the way they did. Berry was too."

She was quiet for a few minutes. I couldn't resist asking, "Were you sorry?"

"NO! Not at all," she said, emphatically. Her blush belied her statement.

"Are you sure?" I asked, enjoying watching her blush.

Janet recovered quickly. "I think you would like to teach my little sister a few things. Am I correct?"

"NO! I only want you, and I don't want you to be with anyone else," I said, hoping I didn't sound juvenile.

Janet was enjoying seeing me show my youthful insecurity. "Come on, Mickey. You know what they say about there being more fish in the sea. Well, there are a lot of monkeys in the jungle. I just happen to be your first monkey."

I looked over at her and realized that she was trying to tell me something. This was temporary. Our time together was measured. If she decided we would go to Plan B, there was nothing I could do about it. "Watch the road," she said, and that was the end of our talk about monkeys.

Once I got my driver's license, I took every opportunity to stop by Buster's Service Station for gas. Kitty was always pleasant and didn't hesitate to kid me, unmercifully.

"You're growing like a weed, Mickey. I'll bet your pecker is getting long and fat, just the way I like them. Let me see it."

I don't know why I went back for more gas and more persecution. I suppose I rationalized that embarrassing me was just her way of having fun. I went back because it was always a thrill to be around her. Kitty hadn't changed; she was still the most outrageously sexy girl I had ever met.

Another time, she surprised me by asking, "Are those Coughlin sisters as hot as they look?"

A little grin crossed her face as she watched me squirm. "Come on, Mickey, everyone in town knows you're getting it on with them. You can tell Kitty. Do you take them both on at the same time?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.