My Wife Abroad - Cover

My Wife Abroad

Copyright© 2010 by Kyng Kooba

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Appreciative of the attention of horny, foreign men towards white pussy, a husband encourages his British wife towards her first encounter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Interracial  

It's two years since my last letter. Two years since I watched a horny Turkish waiter fucking my white, English wife Rachel for the first time. I confess that on arriving home we were each feeling exhilarated but a little guilty on account of our new, marital arrangement. Sleeping with another man had been a real attitude adjustment for my wife and she seemed, even then a little staggered that she had been encouraged to go through with it. For years we had been going abroad regularly with our two young children, mainly to resorts in Greece and Spain. Rachel had certainly witnessed but never before contributed to the reputation of British women abroad and it was not long until we were booking another flight. With her, bright, shoulder length blonde hair, light skin and big tits Rachel took a stiff pounding on our next trip to Portugal and then again the following year in Crete. It seemed she had the kind of eye-catching figure that attracts the attentions of these horny foreigners time and time again.

Over this last two years I've seen her grow more and more confident. Changing from a conservative wife and mother into a certified cock magnet. It's been a joy to behold as we now have an unspoken agreement between ourselves that when abroad she may play whenever she wants. Somehow being away from family and friends gives her a greater lease on life and she understands leaving her morals back home in Surrey. Indeed, at home our life is very much a normal one, the fun we have overseas completely set apart from our regular activities. Rachel runs a small beauty salon in the centre of town and she is well thought of. I know she would probably be horrified to have anyone find out how she behaves on holiday. Keeping her business has taken a lot of hard work on her part, not least with our kids to bring up as well. Zoe is seven and Thomas is nearly six so as you can imagine they both need full time attention. With such a hectic lifestyle our trips have become a way of letting loose and enjoying time together.

Our last holiday was just two months ago when we took the kids to Costa Rica. I should say that we hadn't any plans when we set out. Rachel had never had slutted herself while Zoe and Thomas were with us. We just didn't feel that would be appropriate and from the beginning saw this trip as quality family time. However, memories of our most recent, lurid trip to the Algarve where still fresh in my head as we headed for Caribbean. We stayed in a moderate three star hotel with twin rooms, right in the middle of the tourist area and not far from the beach. The first week was pleasant enough. Rachel had her handbag stolen within the first three days but that was the only downside. We had ample opportunity to relax and enjoy the break. The weather was beautifully hot and the kids where loving every minute, especially poolside or when we headed down to the beach. Though unbearable around mid-day we would often find ourselves relaxing leisurely in the many cafes dotted around town. It was not busy and the number of American and European tourists were few, especially when heading out of town. Towards the end of our stay we ventured out of the main city and into the smaller surrounding areas. It was mostly countryside. Charming really and the coastal towns where really something to see.

On the last weekend before our flight home we got a bus ride to a small town a couple of miles up the coast. Rachel had wanted to see it mainly because it our guidebook said there was a market popular with the locals. Crime was a major problem but we reasoned to be back before dark. Regardless, Rachel had decided to buy presents for her family as well as a few odds and ends for our home. The road was dusty and bumpy, so very hot and humid. Not the most enjoyable of journeys and we were all glad to arrive. The town itself was a ram shackled but bustling place with plenty of character. Not too overcrowded there were surprisingly several other tourists there, mostly American's. The first thing we did was to find a cafe and buy Cokes for the kids and ice tea for ourselves. Afterwards we looked around town and headed into the market itself.

Rachel had found several unusual, bargain items as late afternoon approached. Truth be told she was a little disappointed. Most of the things there were very tacky and as whites with money we were hassled continually by locals either to buy or to come into their shop. The women were obviously hard working sorts, many selling produce they had likely grown themselves and most of the men appeared thin and weather beaten. As foreigners we were singled out as being wealthy and more likely to part with our cash. While Rachel poured over stalls of clothes I also noticed several men admiring her longingly. She had, in her 35 years, never slept with a black man before though I had heard stories. Particularly of how well hung most black males were. These thoughts filled my head as my wife shopped and kept a careful eye on our children.

It was then that we passed a general kind of convenience store. I'm sure you've seen them. Extremely common around tourist areas and the kind that sells newspapers, beach things and clothes. There was nothing exceptional about this, except for the dress which hung outside the door on an dirty iron hanger. It caught my eye as it was incredibly small, cheap and not at all the kind of thing a local woman might wear. The grey fabric looked nasty and thin, clearly made with tourists in mind. I felt my mouth grow dry and looked around for Rachel who was fishing for ice creams for the kids. The dress had a yellow card cut into the shape of a star, advertising the modest price in bold writing. I got excited just from imagining it on my wife's figure and wondered how long it had been hanging there.

Seeing Zoe and Thomas were busy I called her over. When I nodded towards the dress I saw her eyes go blank for a second. She looked around, obviously thinking what I was thinking. The town was growing busier by the second. She knew what I was asking of her. Wiping my brow I quickly took it down, rather hoping that no one would notice me. Rachel's lip curled into a smile as she took it from me and went inside to pay. I received a sight indeed when a short time later, my wife re-emerged. She had changed in the shop and came strolling down towards me. Perhaps it was just how tight and short the dress was, or how much of her body it revealed. I hadn't expected her to wear it on now. What a treat. The hem line in particular stretched tightly between the very tops of her rounded thighs, completely showing off her smooth, waxed legs. There was not much left to the imagination let me tell you.

Rachel looking so excited and so pleased with herself. She had, I noticed bought a pair of black high heel shoes to finish the effect and I felt my cock begin to stiffen right away. The old woman at the counter gave us both a dirty look and shook her head at the western whore that was my wife. I didn't mind at all and took the second bag containing her clothes from her. Rachel walked past me shaking back her hair once more. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts stretched enormously against the chest, her nipples just slightly visible through the materiel. With a wry smile she showed her delight as she stepped down onto the street, a look of complete satisfaction on her face. Revelling in doing something so extrovert and wild.

As we walked slowly down the street Rachel received blatant whistles and calls. She was loving every second and drew a lot of horny, eager looks. The faces we past where quite leering, particularly from the younger men. Calmly and confidently she slipped her arm into mine. Eventually as the kids grew tired we took a table at an outdoor restaurant. It was a more upmarket place and Rachel sat facing the street, quickly crossing her legs. She had already let me know that she wasn't wearing any underwear and I could see she was conscious of the shortness of the dress. The waiter I noticed didn't mind and gave Rachel quite an eyeful as he served us. I was already preparing myself for a wonderful evening. Somehow I knew something perfect was going to occur. When we ordered our meal I couldn't stop staring at my wife's chest. She really was showing through.

Even though Zoe and Thomas were there it didn't seem so unnatural and I began wondering if we could actually do it. In fact I was about to mention the waiter's clear interest when I realised Rachel had already made plans of her own. One second she was touching up her lipstick with a pocket mirror and the next reaching out towards my arm. For a second I didn't realise what she was doing until I saw she was looking and smiling at a man at a table across from us. He was a black, stockily built local with a shaven head and wearing cheap, marked work clothes. I'd guess he was mid to late fifties but was doing well enough to afford to eat here. I wanted to ask my wife what she was doing but she continued smiling over in his direction. Of course he quickly took notice. His stony, almost dry face remaining steady for a moment. I felt tense as he steadily returned her look, eyes fell to her breasts more than once then under the table to her legs.

His build implied an aura of respectability, though he had perhaps done heavy labour for much of his life. His dark, deep skin had obviously spent too much time out in the sun. He certainly carried himself and my wife was confidently holding his eye. Seeing Thomas with food around his mouth she paused to clean him up. Then she turned to me and asked me what I thought. The restaurant was reasonably quiet, perhaps because it was ludicrously overpriced. Taking a sip from my glass I had already decided that would like nothing more than to have this man screw my wife rigid. He probably had a very big cock and I kept telling myself this as she waited for an answer. Just then another couple with two young kids took a table behind us. They, like us where tourists, ladled with beach things. Their arrival distracted me. Zoe and Thomas were entertaining themselves. Looking into Rachel's eyes I nodded and stood to go to the bathroom.

When I returned I got a wonderful surprise. Rachel had turned her chair to face the man and was sitting cross-legged, gently tapping her foot and smiling. She was completely unashamed, inviting this total stranger to enjoy her body. I shifted uncomfortably, noticing that several other people, including the young couple behind us where beginning to notice. It didn't matter. Rachel loved the attention she was getting. The man too, was generously accepting my wife's offer. Pausing regularly from his meal to sit back and admire her figure. His eyes where dark and sharp and he had a smile fixed on her position. I don't think that even he could believe how bold she was being, playing with her wedding ring, rotating it around her finger. There was a look of amusement on both their faces. Even so, as I took my seat I noticed my wife's hand trembling, hiding how nervous she must have felt. On her current path she would be getting every inch of his big, black cock before long and I just hoped I could be there to see it.

Eventually Rachel boldly stood, satisfied that she had the man's full attention and walked over to his table. She introduced herself and putting down his glass, he told her to sit. I watched as they began light chat. From what I overheard his English was good, but broken in patches. Of course my wife was flirting. Leaning across the table and enjoying having his eyes all over her. He asked her where we were from. Rachel had no reason to lie to him. She said that we were English and on holiday, that it was our first visit to Costa Rica. At this point he cast his gaze across our table. Towards Zoe, Thomas and myself. He knew what was going on from the look on my face. Rachel smiled knowingly and took a cigarette from her handbag. The man smoothly produced a lighter from his pocket. He lit hers then took one out of a packet for himself. I could not take my eyes away. An air of proud and assured confidence about my wife. Thomas asked why his mother was sitting at another table. I told him it would not be for long. Rachel was obviously very taken by her new friend. Their voices where often muffled by the bustle in the street but I listened as intently as I could. I heard the man sigh, his dinner finished. Neatly putting down his knife and fork he asked my wife to put her chair back. That he liked her legs very much and would enjoy a better view of them. Rachel laughed and did as she was told, folding her hands in her lap and showing off her tits as well.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.