You Are What You Are - Cover

You Are What You Are

Copyright© 2010 by Mean Dick Green

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A very rich and very bad guy takes another man's wife to do with as he pleases.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex  

"Are you ready, Molly?" asked Toney, after he had once again positioned himself between her legs

Able only to give him an affirmative nod, Molly braced herself, but, as always, she was one step behind as Tony placed his hand on the henry and promptly began fucking her with big bold strokes.

Repeatedly pulling it almost all the way out before pushing it back in again, he consistently pushed the ball of the henry against the entry of her pussy at the end each stroke, making sure she got all ten inches.

Stunned by the sudden onslaught of such a no nonsense fucking after such a long period of inactivity, Molly suffered mightily for the next couple of minutes, but as her pussy adjusted to the size of the henry and as she began to coordinate her usual loud Mmmmm's and Ahhhhhh's and moans and groans with the rhythm of Tony's strokes, she slowly regained her composure.

Resigning herself the fact that Tony was going to have his way with her and there was to be no escape from her acute embarrassment, she settled in and once again surrendered.

"That's very good, Molly," praised Tony, expertly sensing the change, "I think you can do without the pillow now."

Placing the pillow on the bench as Molly raised up onto her hands and knees, Tony continued stroking her deeply and in a short while she began to feel the warm glow of pleasure in her pussy ignite and begin to burn.

Demonstrating his promised artistry as Molly arched her back and lifted her head, Tony expertly and tirelessly maintained his pace, indulging her with more than ten minutes of pure pleasure as she lifted her head and once again graced the back yard with the rhythmic sounds of her symphony of sex.

Knowing exactly when the time was right and without ever breaking his stride, Tony repositioned himself at Molly's side and began massaging her breasts, first one and then the other, quickly escalating her pleasure and then finally sending her over the edge and into the endless abyss of a multiple orgasm.

Pointing her head as far as possible toward the ceiling and calling on the deity as if he might be hard of hearing, Molly saved her best scream for last and then quietly dropped her head back onto the platform.

"Jesus," Molly softly exclaimed, after her body finally managed to reassemble itself from the mist of the cosmos whence it had been scattered.

"Actually, I think it was Henry," laughed Tony.

Contemplating her situation for a few moments as Tony gave her a rest, Molly was forced to face the profoundly humiliating reality that she was being totally dominated, not only by a stranger with a big rubber dick, but more even more so, by her own pussy.

Desperate for it to stop, but even more desperate for it to continue, she both readily and reluctantly complied when Tony suggested she do what she knew would render her even more helpless.

"Allright, Molly," said Tony, "what I would like for you to do now is show me your favorite position."

Assuming the position on her back with the big pillow under her head, the small one under her hips and her legs high and wide, Molly had only a very short moment to wait before Tony took up his position between her legs, put his hand on the henry and began working his magic.

Experimenting with a variety of strokes, it was only a matter of a couple of minutes before he discovered what Jason had already discovered. There was nothing Molly liked better than a good screwing.

Making the most of the significant advantage the henry had over a real dick in that the variety of strokes was almost infinite, Tony planned his strategy carefully for what he knew would be a devastating assault and ultimate victory.

Using the short strokes and circular motion characteristic of that particular style of fucking, and knowing he had all the time in the world, Tony simply set a slow and easy pace.

Having to wait less than even a minute for Molly to begin her soft moans and groans, Tony held his ground with the slow pace and soon got the steady and continuous vocal feedback he was looking for.

Having established a significant but not overwhelming level of arousal, Tony continued on for more than a quarter hour with Molly moaning and groaning and slowly becoming more and more under his control.

Knowing exactly when the time was right, Tony kept the pace and the movements the same, but added another facet of his attack.

"Is this nice, Molly?" asked Tony, "Do you like it like this?"

Receiving a simply yes as a response, Tony could nevertheless tell by Molly's tone that she certainly more than liked it and that she very much wanted it harder and faster.

Denying her unspoken request until she began adding little grunts of frustration to her repertoire, he then ever so slowly began increasing the pace until the Ahhhh's and Mmmm's made their appearance and finally the last of what he was looking for ... the Ohhhhh's.

Letting the pace increase just a little more until all the sounds became long and continuous, Tony settled in and let time and the henry slowly remove the last vestiges of Molly's awareness or concern for anything but the fine fucking he was giving her.

Biding his time for another quarter hour as Molly slowly tossed her head from side to side and sang her songs, Tony knew the time was finally right to make his next move.

"Is this good, Molly?" he asked, as his tireless arm continued administering his deadly magic, "Do you like it this way?"

"Yes!" answered Molly, quickly and emphatically.

"Molly, there's something I want you to do." Tony pushed on, "I want you to say pussy for me. Would you do that for me Molly? Would you say pussy for me?"

Knowing it would be a little defeat, but still not able to keep from giving in, she reluctantly did as she was being asked.

"Pussy," responded Molly, softly.

"That's very nice, Molly," responded Tony, "Very nice, indeed."

Proving again that his claim to artisanship was more understatement than brag, Tony turned up the heat on Molly by increasing the pace ever so slightly and holding her there.

With her long Ohhhhh's taking on that little tinge of longing for more, her legs giving the occasional twitch and her feet twisting on her ankles, it soon became clear to Tony that the time was right to also turn up the heat in other ways.

Placing his left hand on Molly's belly, he began to rub her gently, immediately claiming her eyes and complete attention.

"Alright, Molly," Tony coaxed gently, "I want you to do something else for me now. I want you to just relax, okay? Can you do that for me, Molly? Just calm down a bit so you can enjoy the moment ... Look at me ... that's it ... use your breathing, you know how to do that ... that's good, Molly ... that's very good."

Her eyes now focused solely on Tony and further than ever under his spell, Molly followed his instructions and soon settled into a blissful rhythm of deep breaths and continuous long Ohhhhhh's.

Allowing Molly to thus enjoy herself for another twenty minutes as he slowly fucked her and rubbed her belly, Tony patiently waited until the next perfect moment came along and pressed his advantage.

"Isn't this nice, Molly?" he asked.

"Ohhhhhhh! Yes!" answered Molly, "Ohhhhhhh!

"I think it's nice too," responded Tony, beginning to close all avenues of escape, "It's a good thing to have times like these, Molly, it's a very good thing. Today is my birthday, but it's your day too, Molly. It's our day together and that's a very good thing. Don't you think it's a good thing?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.