It Does Make Sense, Really - Cover

It Does Make Sense, Really

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I love my son, of course, so what he wanted really did make sense, it really did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   .

I've lived in Cleveland all my life, born here, grew up here, dated, got married, had a baby, David, he goes by Davie, then divorced his son of a bitch dad who was fucking every woman in town but me. That was seven years ago. Since then, I've seldom dated and when I did, the guys never seemed to pan out.

So, Davie and I live in a small bungalow, he's seventeen now and I'm forty-one. He's just gotten a girlfriend, Erin, who's pretty cute, Davie is a nice looking boy and I don't think they've progressed very far in their physical relationship at this point but I thought it wise that I sit him down for a 'birds and bees' talk, phase two.

So, I picked a time right after dinner.

"I know you've just started going steady with Erin and I wanted to go over a few things now that you are getting more serious with a girl."

"Oh, geez, Mom, do we really have to? I know about all that."

"Yes, Davie, we have to. Too many kids today think they know all about everything but often don't. So, you'll just have to humor your mother on this, okay?''

I got a grumbly look as he slumped in his chair, so I went right ahead, "First, I want to know if you have any questions on your mind?"

"Oh, Mom, sure, lots."

"Well, for example?"

"Well, oh, man, look, if we're going to talk about this, can we really talk about it? I mean, do we have to use all the scientific words for everything?"

"You mean, can we talk about fucking and pussies and cocks?" I asked.

"Well, okay, um, what about condoms. God, I looked at the drugstore's shelves, there's a million of them, how do you ever pick one kind?"

So, I told him about keeping things simple with lubed, spermicidal ones with a reservoir tip.

Then he asked me about oral sex and I suggested that sometime, when the time came, to take a shower together and when they were both nice and clean, do it then.

He also asked about the pill, foams, all the other forms of contraception and disease prevention.

Then came the personal question that was on his mind.

"How do you do it, Mom? I think about sex all the time, twenty-four seven, how do you cope without a man to have sex with? How do you do it?"

"Well, Davie, the truth is that your Mom has several vibrators and, I'm sure, like you, I masturbate. Sometimes a lot. I think maybe you inherited my sex drive though your father was also a pretty horny guy. I think that's what initially attracted me to him."

I may have shocked him a bit but I did think it was true.

Now, Davie, after the divorce, began sleeping with me up until about a year ago when I kept feeling his erection pushing against me during the night and I more or less convinced him that it was time for him to sleep in his own room. But, ever since, I'd emptied lots and lots of crumpled, dried, crusty facial tissues from his wastebasket, obviously he's masturbating just as much as I am, well, maybe more, if I know teen boys.

This development of Davie's sexuality did stay on my mind at times, he would sometimes come out to the kitchen for his breakfast in his briefs, often bulged-out in a morning erection. I must say, I did look at it and enjoyed the feelings it created in my panties. I am human. I would lay there in my bed at night, legs parted, running the vibrator over my clit and wet pussy lips thinking about my son in the next room stroking his cock, cum spurting up out of it as he writhed in ecstasy.

"So, you do it a lot?"

"Yes, without a man around, it's all I have except for the times that I go out with Aunt Louise and go clubbing. Then, well, sometimes, a man takes an interest in me."

"You mean you have sex with him?"

"Yes, son, I'm a real, live woman and I have desires of my own. All the time."

"Mom, um, is it weird for a guy to dream about him mom, you know, like about having sex with her?"

I don't think I betrayed any shock at his question but inside I felt warm all over.

"It's a pretty common fantasy boys have, Davie, mostly pretty innocent. It's just one that's not very well accepted in society. People often have all kinds of fantasies, it's just not always a good idea to act on them. Sometimes you can end up having regrets."

That pretty much finished things and much of it probably didn't matter since Davie and Erin broke up soon after.

He graduated near the top of his high school class and went to Ohio State University to major in Economics.

A month or so into his first term, I drove to Columbus and rented a hotel room so we could visit. We went shopping most of Saturday, then out to a nice dinner and ended up back at my hotel room which was close enough for him to walk back to his dorm.

He came up to my room and while he was there, he asked, "Um, Mom, I don't ever get much privacy in my dorm room, one of the guys always seem to be there playing video games or something. I know you understand, and, well, I wonder if I could stay here tonight, so I, well, you know, I could... , right?"

He had this impish grin that was so cute and, yes, I knew exactly how it must be so I told him, sure, he was welcome to stay. It was a queen-sized bed with enough room for us both.

We chatted a while and then got ready for bed. I hadn't really brought anything to wear, I usually slept in the nude, I love the feel of the sheets on my skin, so I kept on my bra and panties and he wore his boxers.

I had dozed off when I felt the bed moving in a rhythmic manner and realized he was relieving his horniness masturbating next to me. I turned and in the dim light saw Davie's hand moving up and down leaving little doubt to what he was doing.

I reached over and put my hand over his and he let go immediately. I knew what I was doing and did it anyway, I placed my fingers around his cock and took over.

Yes, I knew. Yes, it wasn't proper. Yes, I was his mother. But, I was horny. And he was handsome. And, I was sure he was horny. And he was right next to me. Almost naked. As I was. I knew it wasn't acceptable behavior for a mother. Yes, I knew it would probably go farther than masturbating him. I knew all that and I stroked his hard cock up and down anyway.

"Oh, Mom, oh, I'm so ... oh this feels so good."

I didn't know if I wanted to say anything or not but decided to.

"I know how guys get, just relax and let me make you happy," and I kept stroking his cock realizing that I was holding the cock of a grown man, not the little sausage that I had remembered from bathing him so long ago. And, doing so was making my pussy go crazy, I was wet, very wet almost immediately.

I put my other hand down under the waistband of my panties, widened my legs and began to pleasure myself as well pressing a finger inside, dreaming that it was my son's cock.

"Oh, Mom, I want to make love to you. I love you so much already, I just want us to have a new way to love each other. Please let me?"

A new way to love each other? It sounded so lovely. It really did. I already was holding his cock in my right hand as my left was on and in my pussy. I knew I was starved for sex. Knew he was, too. A new way for my son to love me, for me to love my son. What could be wrong with that? If we both wanted it?

"Are you sure it's what you want?"

"Oh, Mom, I've wanted to have sex with you since I was twelve. No, really, more like eight or nine."

"Eight or nine, oh, my."

"Mom, you're so beautiful and sexy, how could I not want you?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.