Tony & Maria & Sean & Colleen - Cover

Tony & Maria & Sean & Colleen

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Colleen and Maria are horny. Their big cocked younger brothers won't fuck them. They swap brothers to get the relief they need. In the process, they relieve the boys of their virginity. Everyone wins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

Maria and Tony showed up right at ten the next morning. The guys took off for their three mile run and Colleen pulled Maria up to her room. As soon as the door shut they both blurted out in unison, "I've got to tell you something." Giggling, they flopped down on the bed.

"You go first," said Colleen.

"OK. My parents were getting ready to go out last night and..." Maria told her friend about seeing and sucking Tony's cock, how big it was, and how hard she had come when he licked her pussy. She also said how frustrated she was when Tony wouldn't fuck her.

Colleen interrupted, "This is too weird. Let me tell you about my evening..." She then explained about the nighties, how big Sean's cock was, sucking it, him eating her, and then shaving her pussy.

"He shaved your pussy?"

"Bare as a baby's butt," said Colleen bouncing off the bed. In a flash her shorts and panties were off and she was pushing out her visibly moist crotch for her friend's inspection.

"Wow," said Maria inserting a hand into her own shorts to cup her dampening pussy.

"And then he ate me to two more comes before he damp humped me and squirted all over my stomach." Colleen saw what her friend was doing and rubbed her own clit.

"I know what you mean. When Tony wouldn't fuck me, I pushed him against the wall, and damp humped him until he squirted right against my hole too. He still wouldn't fuck me, damn it."

"I begged Sean to fuck me. He told me that he was a virgin and that even though he really wanted to, he couldn't because I was his sister. I really need a big cock like that inside me."

"I got the same line from Tony. He's a virgin too."

"I think I have the solution to all our problems," said Colleen.

"What is it?"

"Both our hunky little brothers have big cocks, right?"

"Right," agreed Maria.

"We both want them to fuck us but they won't, right?"

"Right" she agreed again.

"They both want to get laid, right?"

"Right," Maria agreed yet again.

"Well, there's our solution," said Colleen.

"What is?" asked Maria.

"We swap. Sean fucks you and Tony fucks me. That way we all get laid.

"I like it."

"And, since we're all friends and back and forth between each other's houses all the time, we can fuck on a regular basis and our parents will be none the wiser."

"I like it a lot. How do we get them to fuck us?"

"Oh, I don't think it will be all that hard," said Colleen.

"I hope they are," replied Maria.

"Here's what we're going to do." Colleen dug through the bottom drawer of her dresser. "I have two new micro-kinis that I bought this week. You wear one and I'll wear the other. Here, try it on. They're adjustable so it should fit. When we go down to lie out in the sun, we'll have to call them over to put sunscreen on us."

Maria held up the tiny suit. "This certainly doesn't leave much to the imagination. If this doesn't get them hard we'll have to bury them." She quickly shimmied out of her clothes and into the bathing suit.

Colleen was putting on her own suit while observing her friend. "I can see one thing that has to go."

"What?"

"Your bush. We can't have all that hair sticking out. I'll have to shave you like Sean did to me last might," said Colleen. In no time at all her friend's pussy was as bald as the day she was born. "As Sean said last night, 'You look good enough to eat.'"

"Maybe later. How do we get them out of the pool to put suntan lotion on us?" asked Maria.

"I have that figured out too. All we have to do is paint our nails right before we go out. We'll pretend to be helpless females in need of rescuing and appeal to their chivalry. Fortunately for us, we'll be helpless and won't be able to stop them from running their hands all over our bodies and ravishing us." Giggling, the girls set about the joint task of getting their nails done and becoming helpless.

"Oooh, I can hardly wait to be ravaged. Maybe if we're helpless enough they'll ravage us more than once," dreamed Maria.

Meanwhile, Sean and Tony were having the male version of the girl's conversation during their run. "So you shaved her pussy and then ate her again?" asked Tony.

"Yep. When I finished, I climbed between her legs and started sucking on those freckled tits of hers. She begged me to fuck her but I didn't. I've fantasized about it but it seems weird to fuck your sister in real life. It doesn't help that she's so sexy."

"I know what you mean. With mom and Maria around I'm surprised that dad and I ever get soft."

"Colleen said that she was going to talk to Maria about having me fuck her while you fuck Colleen. Would you have a problem with that?" Sean asked.

"Hell no, I don't have a problem with that. I think that Maria will go for that idea. She really wanted me to fuck her last night and she was very interested when I told her how thick your cock was." At this point they finished their run and slowed down to a walk for the last fifty yards.

"Come on," said Sean. "Let's grab Gatorades and change into our suits. We still need to do some laps."

"I'm right behind you," said Tony. They got their drinks and headed out to the pool house. They were both surprised that their sisters weren't already out by the pool. As they changed into their Speedos, both boys were thinking about the other's sister. This and the fact that they were as well endowed as they were, made their racing suits bulge provocatively. By the time their sisters arrived they had done twelve laps each.

Tony noticed them first and called out. "Woo hoo, sisters on parade." Maria and Colleen stopped and showed off their new thong micro-kinis.

Sean stopped swimming and looked at the girls. "What took you guys so long?" he asked. Both boys had trouble deciding which girl to stare at. Their erections sprang back to life.

"Girl talk," said Maria.

"That and trying on suits," continued Colleen. She swished over and put her stuff down on one of the chaise lounges. As she leaned over her tits swayed in their minimal halter.

"And doing our nails," added Maria depositing her stuff. She bent deeply at the waist, showing off her butt to the guys.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.