Tony & Maria & Sean & Colleen
Sean & Colleen

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Erotica Sex Story: Sean & Colleen - Colleen and Maria are horny. Their big cocked younger brothers won't fuck them. They swap brothers to get the relief they need. In the process, they relieve the boys of their virginity. Everyone wins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

As Tony and Maria were finishing their tryst, Sean McCarthy was lying on his bed in gym shorts and a t-shirt trying to study for his upcoming History final. His parents, James "Mac" and Mary McCarthy were out for their weekly, Friday evening, 'dinner and dancing' date. There was a soft knock at his door. He heard his sister Colleen ask, "Sean, may I come in?"

"Sure, Collie, it's open." Colleen entered. Like Sean, she was fair skinned, with red hair and freckles. She was wearing 'Daisy Duke' shorts and a 'Daisy Mae' top. The nipples of her 36C breasts were nice accents. "What 'cha need sis?" he asked.

"I'm going over to Glenda's next weekend for a sleepover. Mom said I could borrow one of her nighties."

"That's nice but what does that have to do with me?"

"Well, we girls decided that we were going to tease Glenda's dad a little. He doesn't get to see too much girl flesh since his wife died last year. I want to pick something sexy but not too sexy. I was wondering if you would help me." Sean felt the blood start to flow into his cock.

"How?" he asked.

"Mom left some nighties for me on their bed. You're a guy and I want your opinion. I want to know if they make me look sexy but not too sexy. I'll put them on one at a time, model them, and you tell me what you think."

"So you're going to do a fashion show for me?" he asked.

"Yep."

"OK."

"You're the best Sean," she said as she leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. "Be right back."

Three minutes later Colleen was back in the first nightie. From the front it was an oriental looking teddy and from the waist up it was very conservative. The sides were cut very high on the hips and descended to a front panel that barely covered her pussy lips and showed a good bit of her Mons. Red pussy hair was sticking out all over the place.

When she turned around, Sean could see that the front strap had turned into a thong and showed off Colleen's beautiful buns. Sean felt his cock starting to swell. "What do you think?" she asked.

"It's very nice, sis, but too much ass and not enough tits for what you want."

"I agree, be right back."

Soon Colleen was back wearing the second nightie. It was a medium blue silk, two-piece pajama set. It had a shortie chemise that exposed her bare stomach and highlighted her firm, high set breasts. The bottom was a set of tap pants that were split up the sides. She displayed a prominent camel toe. Colleen struck various different poses including turning her back and sticking her butt out at him. Sean was paying so much attention to Colleen; he dropped his textbook on to his rapidly stiffening cock. "Ooof" he said and used to book to hide his boner. Guys weren't supposed to get hard-ons for their sisters even if they did look as good as Colleen.

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

"Nice" he answered.

"I like the way it shows off my shelf," she said as she cupped her tits and pinched the nipples a little.

"It does do that. You have nice tits."

"They're not as big as mom's."

Mary McCarthy was justifiably proud of her 38Ds. They stood high and proud with hardly any sag despite nursing two children. She called them her '38 specials'. Both Mary and Colleen seemed to sport a perpetual set of 'high-beams' as Mac referred to them.

"Don't worry. They're still growing," he told her.

Sean tried discretely to rearrange his dick in his shorts. Colleen noticed but didn't say anything. She was quite flattered and felt her pussy start to moisten. She decided to tease her brother and moved closer to the bed. "The only problem is that the shorts might be too tight. Do you think they're too tight?" She pushed her crotch out at her brother.

"They look good to me."

"Why don't you check them with your hand?"

Colleen was surprised at her own audacity. She had never done anything like this before. She could tell she was turning her brother on and the thought turned her on as well. At seventeen, she was only eighteen months older than her brother was. She had been an early bloomer. Once she discovered boys, she had never looked back. She lost her virginity at fourteen and wished it had happened sooner.

Colleen had broken up with her boyfriend three weeks ago when she caught him cheating on her with one of the cheerleaders. She missed the regular male attention she had become used to. It didn't help that her hunky younger brother was lying on the bed in front of her. Sean was a swimmer and had that long, lean, supple, swimmer's body. He also appeared to be rather well endowed.

Alarm bells started going off in Sean's brain. "What kind of game is she playing?" he thought. Still he rolled towards her and reached out with his right hand. Colleen moved closer. He ran his fingers under the waistband. "The waist feels all right." "What about the leg band?" she asked. As Sean ran his hand down to cup her crotch, Colleen parted her legs to make it easier for him. As he squeezed her mound, the heel of his hand pressed against her clit. She moaned softly. Sean could feel the heat of her swelling pussy through the thin material. Gently he ran his fingers under Colleen's left leg band. He pulled down on the tap pants to give his hand some more room before running the back of his fingers over her pussy lips. Colleen moaned again and straightened up. Sean withdrew his hand and said, "Yeh, they're a little tight."

Colleen fled the room calling over her shoulder, "I'll be right back." Sean sniffed his fingers. The intoxicating aroma did nothing to soften his erection. He had gone back to reading when Colleen returned with the third outfit. This time Sean dropped the book on to his cock immediately. He turned and sat on the side of the bed. Colleen's outfit was a white, semi-sheer Merry Widow and panty with stockings and white fuck-me pumps. It reminded him of Tim Curry's outfit in 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' but with skimpier panties. Sean got rid of the book before it did any more damage. Colleen's areoles were visible through the material and more than a few wisps of pubic hair poked out from the front panel of the panty.

Colleen's eyes got big when she noticed the tip of Sean's cock peek out the top of his gym shorts. She managed to stop staring and went into her modeling routine. When she turned her back, Sean realized that what he thought was a panty, was actually a g-string. "Do you want me to see if this one is too tight too?" he asked. He didn't wait for an answer but stood behind his sister and cupped her ass cheeks in his hands. Colleen pressed her butt back against his palms. Sean kneaded them gently before slipping his fingers under the center string and sliding them down. When he reached her pussy he ran his middle finger back and forth through her crease several times before withdrawing his hand. He licked off his finger enjoying the sweet flavor of his sister's nectar.

Colleen heard him lick his fingers. It only excited her more. Figuring that his sister was in a playful mood and didn't mind his touching, Sean grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back against his erection. He then ran his hands around to her tummy and up her torso to cup her breasts through the bustier. Colleen was in heaven but knew she had to do something before things got out of hand. She spun about and kissed her brother on the lips. With her left hand, she gave his cock a gentle squeeze through his shorts and was amazed at the size. She broke the kiss saying, "Be right back," before leaving the room.

Sean just stood there in amazement. Colleen had never acted like this before. In fact, none of his girlfriends had ever acted like this before. Some of them had let him kiss them and a few had let him feel their tits through their bras. One had rubbed his cock through his pants. None had ever let him get a hand into their panties. He pulled down the waistband of his shorts and gave his cock a few strokes before putting it back and sitting on the side of his bed.

Colleen returned but stayed outside the door. "I know that I can't wear this one to Glenda's house but I thought I would model it for you anyway."

"OK, but I can't see it if you stay out in the hall." Colleen walked in wearing a very sheer red baby doll nightie with cutouts for her nipples to poke through. It was so sheer that Sean could easily see through the top. The panty was French cut riding high on her hips. It was also crotch-less with just two strips of lace passing on either side of her pussy lips. Her flaming red bush was on full display.

She stepped up to Sean and asked, "So what do you think?"

"I think you're gorgeous, sis. You've got the best body I've ever seen."

"Do I get you hard?"

"You'd make a plaster saint get hard."

"Let me see it." Reluctantly, Sean pushed his shorts down and his cock bounced free. "Wow. Yours is almost as big as Daddy's."

"How do you know how big Dad's dick is?"

"Haven't you ever caught them fucking before?"

"No."

"They do it all the time and all over the house." Colleen took Sean's tool in her hand. He reached up and began to gently fondle her breasts and tweak her stiff nipples.

"The first time I saw them I was just a little girl. I heard something and got out of bed. Their door was open and daddy was between mom's legs. She was thrashing back and forth. I thought he might be hurting her but she kept telling him to fuck her harder. I had crawled up in bed with them before they realized I was there. I asked them what they were doing. Mom said that they were making love and I got the first part of the 'Birds and the Bees' talk. They let me watch until they finished. When Daddy pulled out of mom, his dick was all shiny. Mom reached out and took a dribble of his cum on her finger before taking him in her mouth.

"She asked me if I would like a taste and held her finger out to me. I licked it off and decided that it wasn't all that good but it wasn't bad either. Mom said that when I got older and became a woman, that I would enjoy sucking cocks as much as she enjoys sucking daddy. You know what? I do like sucking cocks. But I like being fucked more." By now Colleen was gently stroking Sean's cock.

"Where else have you seen them?"

"One time I caught them in the garage. Daddy had mom bent over the riding mower and was fucking her in the ass."

"How do you know he was fucking her ass?"

"Because mom was shouting at him to: 'Fuck me harder. Fuck my ass.' Daddy saw me and smiled. Mom never knew I was there."

"Where else?" asked Sean as he sucked on a nipple. Colleen gasped but continued her story.

"The most recent was about three weeks ago. Dad had mom bent over the back of the couch. Her skirt was flipped up over her hips and Daddy was holding her hands behind her back as he fucked her. Her speech was muffled so I think her panties were in her mouth."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.