Tony & Maria & Sean & Colleen - Cover

Tony & Maria & Sean & Colleen

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Tony & Maria

Erotica Sex Story: Tony & Maria - Colleen and Maria are horny. Their big cocked younger brothers won't fuck them. They swap brothers to get the relief they need. In the process, they relieve the boys of their virginity. Everyone wins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

Tony DiAngelo was in the shower jacking off and just about to come when his sister started banging on the door.

"Tony, please let me in. I really gotta go bad."

"Use the one in mom and dad's room," he shouted back. Maria was gripping her crotch as she danced outside the bathroom they shared.

"I can't. They're getting ready to go out and dad still hasn't fixed the one downstairs."

"Come on in then. It's not locked." Maria rushed in, dropped her panties and sighed in relief as she let go. Tony was frustrated. He hadn't been able to jack off this morning or after school. The coach had kept them at swim practice for an extra forty-five minutes doing laps because they hadn't done well in last week's meet against Franklin High. Without realizing it, Tony groaned in frustration. 'I may as well finish my shower, ' he thought.

Maria heard his groan and wondered what Tony was doing in the shower, besides showering that is. She thought her younger brother was a very hunky guy. He was already a star swimmer as a sophomore and the bulge in his Speedos had attracted her attention last summer. Wondering just how well her brother was hung started her juices flowing. She could see his outline in the shower curtain and knew that he was washing his hair. Peeking around the edge of the shower curtain she had to stifle a gasp. He was huge. Well, maybe not huge but he was bigger than any of her boy friends had been. He was also hard.

That really got her juices flowing. Maria was already horny. She hadn't been fucked in over a month since she broke up with Tommy. She found out that he had been screwing around on her and dumped him rather publicly with a knee to the balls. Now, here was beautiful, and beautifully erect, penis right in front of her. She knew it was wrong but she very badly wanted to touch her brother's cock. She wanted to do more than touch it. She wanted to suck it. She wanted it in her.

Making a snap decision, she called out to Tony, "Thanks Tony. I needed that. Don't use all the hot water. I need to get my shower too."

"I'll be out in a moment," he answered. Maria quietly shed the rest of her clothes. She flushed the toilet, then opened and closed the bathroom door before sitting back down. Her nipples were poking out now and her pussy was definitely wet. She absent mindedly rubbed her mound and gently fingered her clit.

Despite the interruption, Tony was still hard. The reason he was still hard was because he was thinking about his sister. He knew she was at least semi-naked just a few feet from him.

Maria Theresa DiAngelo was a high school senior and a classic Italian beauty like their mom. They both had high, round, 38C breasts and beautiful bubble butts. It didn't help Tony that they both liked string bikinis; itty-bitty string bikinis. Sometimes it was all he could do to keep his dick in his Speedo when they were sunning themselves by the pool. He gave his cock another couple of strokes before turning off the water and pulling back the shower curtain.

"Huh?" Tony was definitely not prepared for the sight of his naked big sister sitting on the toilet. "What are you doing here?"

"I told you I wanted to get my shower." Tony's eyes took in her neatly trimmed, but ample, dark bush but his eyes stayed mostly on her breasts and their stiff peaks. Maria's gaze never left his cock. Tony's cock twitched and started to rise. Maria reached out to take it in her hand. It twitched again and got harder.

"I peeked at you in the shower. I hope you don't mind. I've never ever seen a cock this big. Well, except for dad's."

"You've seen dad's cock?"

"Sure lots of times. Haven't you ever snuck out of bed and watched them fuck? They make enough noise and they never fully close their door."

"You watch them fuck?" asked Tony as he stepped out of the shower.

"Sure." Maria knelt on the bath mat in front of her brother. She wrapped her right hand around Tony's cock and stroked it slowly.

"Mom starts by kneeling in front of dad like this and pulls his shoes and pants off. Dad usually gets his shirt off before she finishes. When he's naked she strokes him a few times and sucks on him a little like this." Maria took her brother's cock straight into the back of her mouth before pulling back and licking around the underside to his balls. She cupped them with her left hand and felt them start to shrink up. "He's not going to last long now," she thought. She took his cock back in her mouth and sucked. Tony knew he was about to come and tried to pull out of his sister's hot mouth.

"I'm gonna come," he said trying to pull out. Maria was expecting this and was having none of it. She had her left hand on his butt and forcing him into her mouth. It was too much for Tony. Maria felt his cock swell up in her mouth and backed off until she was just sucking on the head when Tony exploded. He was in heaven. So was Maria. She had sucked off a lot of guys and generally liked the taste of cum. Of course, she'd rather they came in her pussy but didn't mind if they came in her mouth.

When Tony finished squirting, Maria made a show of licking her lips and swallowing. Then she cleaned off his still semi-hard cock with her tongue before standing in front of her brother. "Well, I guess I can't call you little brother any more." She stepped forward and hugged him, mashing her pointy nipples into his chest. "Thanks."

"Thanks? You're thanking me after you just gave me my first blow job. I'm the one who should be thanking you."

Just then they heard a, 'Bye kids, don't wait up, ' call from their parents as they left for their dinner and dancing date. Maria cracked open the bathroom door and called, "Bye, drive safely." The front door closed.

Maria closed the bathroom door and went back to hugging her brother. She liked the feel of his half hard dick poking her against her mound. She loved the feel of his strong hands on her butt pulling her against him. "That was your first? I hope you liked it," she said

"Yes it was. I loved it." She tilted her face up and kissed him on the lips. It was not a sisterly kiss. "It was wonderful. But why did you strip and suck me off?" he continued.

"Did I make you hard?" she asked.

"Yes, well, when you came in I was thinking about Cindy but then I started thinking about you."

"I thought so. Then that's why I did it."

"I don't understand." When I got 'The Talk, part 2' from mom, she told me that it was not nice to be a prick tease. 'If you make them hard, you better make them soft, ' was the way she put it. She also told me that guys would do almost anything for a girl that gives good head. She also said, 'If you suck them off first, they last a lot longer when they fuck you.'"

Tony brought his hands up to fondle her breasts. "I love your cock," she continued. "You have a bigger dick than any of my boyfriends ever had."

"You said that dad's cock was bigger. How big is it?"

"I don't know. I asked mom but she wouldn't tell me. She only said that it was a 'perfect fit' while her eyes glazed over slightly. How big is yours?"

"It's just over seven inches."

"I guess that would make dad about eight and a half inches." Maria reached between them to stroke Tony's cock. "I wish I could find a boyfriend with a cock this size."

"Sean next door has a cock as big as mine. Well, not quite as long but thicker."

"How do you know how big Sean's cock is?"

"You forget that we're on the swim team together. We're as big or bigger than the seniors. Last year when we were on the freshmen team, nobody else was anywhere near as big as us. Some of the other guys are starting to catch up though."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.