It Was Her Mom - Cover

It Was Her Mom

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My girlfriend asked me to send her a pic of my favorite body part from my cell phone. Then her mom found it and confronted me with it. Boy, did I get screwed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

When Beth asked me to send her a picture of my erect dick, I figured I'd better get ready for my first fuck.

We'd been dating for about three months and I'd gotten her bra off and played with and sucked her nice boobs, oh, they were really pretty. She had jacked me off pretty regularly and about a week ago gave me my first-ever blowjob

Oh, I thought I'd faint. All my guy-friends, of course, talked about sex non-stop with blowjobs near the top of the list. And, the first time Beth closed her lips around my cock and began sucking, I thought the top of my head would fly off. And when I cummed, yes, she swallowed every drop, it was the best thing I'd ever felt.

Now, it was looking like getting fucked must be next.

So, I got my phone all ready, then proceeded to get my cock all ready, jacking up and down and just at the right moment of maximum length and girth, I clicked a pic and sent it off.

Well, it did look pretty good. That's what close-ups can do, I was pretty impressive.

But, then, weeks went by and Beth never altered her routine, a couple of sucks a week, the rest handjobs and all her boobs I wanted. Well, that was quite a bit but I was aching to get into her panties. The odd thing was that Beth never really brought up the picture, never mentioned it.

I was at her house early one afternoon when she had to leave with a girlfriend to go to a lengthy dance practice for an upcoming recital and as I was readying to leave, Beth's mother asked me to stay behind a minute.

After Beth had left with her friend and her friend's mother, Louise, Beth's mom, asked me into the kitchen and we sat at the table.

"I wanted to talk with you about you and Beth, Stan, about what you two might be doing these days," as she slid the picture of my hard-on across the table to me. A flash of heat spread across my face as I mumbled, "Ummm, er, this, well, I, she wanted, um..."

Next, she reached into a drawer behind her and took out a box and slid it across the table.

"I'm not prepared to become a grandmother, Stan, here are some condoms for you two to use. And I want you to use them. I guess I don't mind if you two have sex, I just want you to do it responsibly."

"But, well, we're ... we're really not having sex. She's had that picture for a while but she's never let me have sex with her."

"Have you ever used a condom?"

"No, ma'am, we did it in sex-ed but they just showed the class, we didn't do it ourselves, especially on ourselves," I added with a grin.

"No, I doubt they would have you boys actually do it. Though I would think that the girls might enjoy it," she replied, with a grin of her own.

"So, you've never put one on, never used a condom?"

"No," I answered not wanting it to appear that I was just waiting for the chance to fuck her daughter even though there was some truth to that.

"Well, perhaps it's a good time for you to learn how to use a condom, Stan. Would you like that?"

I sat there, my mind running a million miles an hour, it could really only mean one thing, couldn't it? She would be showing me how to use a condom on my own dick. She and I. And my dick. Which was now pushing my shorts out.

Maybe I should tell you a little about Beth and her mom, Louise.

Beth is really cute, fourteen, long, streaky blond hair, blue eyes, five-three, nice figure with boobs that are B-cup and have pretty, pink nipples. Her mom was taller, several inches, just about my own height, also blond but with hair just past her shoulders, and a terrific figure. She was a MILF, for sure. Everything Beth had, she got from her mother. She was really pretty, not old at all, probably in her mid- to upper thirties.

So, I followed the advice my dick was giving me and said, "Yeah, I guess it's something I need to know sooner or later," and she said, "Let's go upstairs," and she took my hand and led me up the stairs, past Beth's room into the master bedroom and closed and locked the door.

My heart was beating like a rock band drummer as she knelt down in front of me and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, slid the zipper down and pulled my jeans and my briefs to the floor.

Honestly, I was terrified. Well, except for my cock. It was elated. Then, she leaned toward me as I watched her lips slide over the head of my cock and begin sucking all the way up and down my cock.

She tore open the packet and said, "Here, Stan, hold it by the tip, that's a reservoir tip, it's where your cum will go, and roll it down the shaft of your penis. Go ahead," and she handed me the slippery, lubricated condom. I put it on the end of my dick and rolled it down to the base. The end was collapsed and floppy.

Louise was, like me now, breathing rather harder, I had to think that she was not immune to the heavy feel of sex in the room.

She pulled back, looked up at me and asked, smiling, "So you haven't been having sex with Beth?"

"Well, no, oh, no, what I mean is, no, we haven't had intercourse. She hasn't let me make love to her."

"Stan, all I can say is, Beth is letting a very nice experience pass her by. I don't understand why she would not want this to make love to her," as she put her fingers around my sheathed cock. "It's such a waste of a very handsome, young cock. Sometimes I just don't understand that daughter of mine."

I just stood there trying not to shake or shiver but it was unnerving.

"Have you ever gone down on Beth?"

"Um, well..."

"Do you know what I mean by that?"

"Yes."

"Tell me, then, what it means, Stan."

"Well, it means to kiss her where, uh, her legs come together, uh, lick and use my tongue."

"And have you?"

"No, you're not mad at me are you?"

She laughed and said, "No, Stan, not at all, I just don't know why Beth isn't enjoying her body and your rather wonderful body in the way that would make you both very happy."

"I don't know. I've asked her if I could, I hope you're not mad that I did, but she said she didn't want to do it."

"Well, Stan, she just doesn't know how wonderful it is. But I do. If you'd do it to me, I'll let you fuck me if you want."

I'm sure she added that last part, 'if I want, ' just for the heck of it, what guy wouldn't want?

Speechless, I nodded my head and she stood up, pulled my shirt up off me, and pulled her top off, reached back and I saw her bra loosen, then fall to the floor.

Beautiful simply beautiful,. I saw exactly where Beth gets her pretty breasts from, Louise's were larger, her nipples darker and larger as well, their centers standing out all excitedly.

She then zipped down the side of her skirt and stepped out of it, pulled down her bikini panties and stood there in front of me, legs slightly apart. I could see the slice of her pussy, the hair around it was partly shaved or trimmed or something and it glistened with moisture.

She stepped to me, put her arms around me and kissed me, opening her mouth as her tongue darted in and out stirring my cock to even new heights. Her hands were behind me, rubbing up and down on my butt, it was the sexiest experience of my life.

She sat on the edge of the bed, opening herself to me as I got down, trying desperately to remember all the porn videos I'd seem of guy's eating pussy. Soon, the moans told me I was doing fine.

"Mmm, Stan, that's lovely, just lick me like that. And, put a finger inside and fuck me with it. Uh, mmm, yes, perfect."

I went along as she continued to moan and tell me how good it felt. Then, it all happened.

"UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, uh, uh, oooh, oooh, mmm, Stan, oh, you were perfect. Mmm, my pussy feels so good, just keep doing it, mmm." and her hands were on my head, running her fingers through my hair, moaning as I kept licking the juices that formed so abundantly.

She loved it so much that I just kept on and on, licking, tonguing, slurping her until she finally told me it was enough and we got up on her bed and held each other and kissed and played with each other.

"This is nice, Stan, don't you think?"

"It's wonderful, the best thing I've ever done."

"Well, let's do something I think you'll like even better. You've had that condom on for a while, it still looks okay, are you ready to use it?"

She spread her legs apart and I needed no further encouragement, I climbed right up over her and pushed right inside.

Then the wonder began as I pulled back and pushed forward again, doing it over and over.

"Oh, wow, this is so good, it feels wonderful."

"Yes, it does, Stan. Oh, it does, very good, mmm, too bad my daughter isn't enjoying this very nice cock of yours but I'm sure glad I am."

"Oh, I am, too. I think I'm gonna cum pretty soon."

"Go ahead, Stan, this time is all for you, just enjoy it all you can," and I arched into her as I felt my cum spurt into the tip of the condom as I was overcome with the most wonderful feeling slowly taken over by a great calm as I collapsed slowly onto Beth's mom, my cock still inside her, my hips still moving not ever wanting to stop, it was heaven. So much better than even Beth sucking me off.

Louise rolled me off of her and pulled the condom off my happy cock, then, surprisingly, she leaned over and licked the cum off the shaft and end of my dick. Oh, this was heaven for sure.

"Now, if we wanted to fuck again, Stan, would you just keep the same condom on and fuck me with it?"

"Uh, no, they said to always use a new one each time."

"Okay, well, do you want to fuck me again?"

"You're kidding, right?" I asked, now feeling comfortable enough to joke around a little. I was actually getting used to being naked with her and it was feeling much more natural.

"What do you think, Stan," she asked, smiling as she widened her legs open.

"No, let's see. We should try something different. How about doggie-style from behind. That should be in your sexual repertoire," she said and she got up on her hands and knees and told me what was required.

I rolled on another condom, now super-excited that I'm headed toward my second-ever fuck, and moved up between her legs and pressed inside. Oh, yes, that wonderful feeling again as my dick slid inside her. I reached up under her and held her breasts as I pumped in and out of her. Oh, this was so good.

As I was fucking her, she started moving around, making her pussy circle as I went in and out.

"Like that, Stan?" she asked smiling back at me.

"I love it, this is so good. Doing that just adds something to it."

"Mmm, yes, oh, you feel so good in me. Do you like fucking me, Stan? Are you happy?"

"I love it and, yes, I've never been happier. I hope we can do this more."

"Well, Stan, if we can keep this our secret, I think we could do this just about as much as you want."

"You really mean it, as much as I would want?"

"I know you're a horny young man but, yes, I think so. If you want to keep doing this even though I'm older."

"Oh, you're kidding. You look beautiful. Any guy on earth would want you. I know I sure so. You make me so hard."

"Yes, I feel it and it feels wonderful. Just lovely. It's making me so happy right now. And I'm feeling closer and closer to cumming. Mmm, just keep going just like you are. Yes."

I did just what she asked and, yes, she had a wild orgasm, the second one I've ever caused, I was hooked. I just loved giving orgasms and she sure seemed to love having them.

She started moving her pussy around in a circle going around and around and it just felt so good, I knew I was a goner when she started doing this. I wondered how old she might have been when she discovered how to do this little trick, so I asked her.

"Oh, this where I circle my hips around. Mmm, it does feel good, doesn't it? Let's see, I think it was with Jeffrey, yeah, pretty sure. So, oh, my, um, promise to never tell anyone, ever, ever?"

"Yeah, sure, how come?"

"Well, I think I was thirteen, Stan. Younger than Beth. He was the second boy I did it with. I kind of got a young start, I guess. Once I did it, I just never wanted to stop. Still don't, right?" she said as she chuckled a bit. "I guess that's why I don't understand why Beth is waiting. Every month she waits is a month she's not enjoying something this wonderful."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.