Becky and Her Son  - Cover

Becky and Her Son

Copyright© 2010 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a true story of a mother and son who truly love one another. The mother has had sexual desire for her son for some time and only after reading several of my incest stories does she act. Several months after they begin to have sex she becomes pregnant, which they both wanted. They are living as husband and wife and are very happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The following week and every month thereafter the four of them got together and had sex in the same room. However, there was no swapping of partners even though three of the four would have loved it. Vicki did not give any vibes that she might be interested in switching partners. The others knew enough to leave a good thing alone.

Over the next several months Vicki and Becky became very close friends again. It was two months later when Vicki announced that she was pregnant. Their shared secret became a bond that cemented their friendship like few friends ever experience. They spent most of their time together and as their pregnancies progressed they shared all the aches and joys that come with carrying a child. It was made even more special because their sons were the fathers of the babies. For Becky, their closeness was more than just two women sharing a close friendship. Strangely she found that she was sexually attracted to her friend. While she tried to suppress it, chalking it up to her hormones running wild due to the pregnancy, it was nonetheless tangible. Finally, after much consideration, she decided that she was going to take a chance that Vicki felt the same way.

During the past months the two of them had established a weekly coffee. Becky would go to Vicki's house one week and then Vicki would come to Becky's the next. They would drink their one cup of coffee and share the progress of their pregnancy, discuss what the boys were doing, and gossip about the news of the day. This week Becky had decided to see what would happen if she made a pass at her friend.

Becky was nervous that morning. Today she had worn only a short nightgown without panties. The outfit was not that unusual (except for the lack of panties), because several times one or the other of them had run late and would still be wearing their night clothes when the other arrived.

Becky had the coffee on the table in the breakfast nook when the doorbell rang. She hurried to the door and greeted her friend with a warm hug and kiss.

"Sorry I am not dressed, but I overslept," Becky said nervously before her friend could ask.

"No problem. I often wonder why we bother to get so dressed up for our coffee's," Vicki said as she glanced at the tiny nightie Becky wore. "That is a very sexy gown. How does John let you get out of bed with it on?"

"Sometimes he doesn't," Becky laughed. "But, it is really practical now," Becky said as she lifted the front of the gown over her growing belly. She knew that Vicki would see that she was naked underneath and almost trembled in anticipation. "There isn't much I can wear that is comfortable at night."

"Tell me about it," Vicki said rubbing her stomach.

"Wait a month or two," Becky said with a smile as she turned until she was beside Vicki and pulled up the gown again. "Let's compare our bellies."

Vicki pulled her shirt up and the waist of her dress down. They stood side by side and looked down. Becky's belly was a good bit larger.

"Your belly is quite a bit bigger, even with several month's difference. Must be a boy," Vicki said.

"Could be. My boobs are bigger too, but they were bigger at the start ... maybe too big," she laughed

"Oh, I love your boobs. They stand up so nice," Vicki said as she pulled her top up to reveal her breasts. "Mine are too saggy."

"Nonsense," Becky said. Taking a chance she reached over and caressed her friend's tits. "They are mature and that is sexy."

Vicki looked surprised, but quickly recovered and said, "You think so? I worry that Andrew will not ... uh ... you know, be turned on by them anymore."

"He would be crazy. I'll tell you a secret ... John loves your big brown nipples."

"Really?"

Becky nodded. "I shouldn't tell you this, but he said he would love to suck them," Becky said and laughed.

"Oh my. Don't get me started," Vicki warned. "It seems like I am horny all the time now. It must be the pregnancy."

"Me too. Maybe we should let the boys play with each other's tits ... you know, my John with yours and Andrew with mine," Becky said, holding her breath as she waited for Vicki's answer. At the same time she continued to caress her friend's tits.

"That could be fun," Vicki answered. It appeared that her breathing was increasing.

Becky saw it and let her breath out. "Let's get out of the hallway," Becky said as she led her friend into the breakfast area.

They sat down and poured their one and only cup of coffee for the day. As Becky sat down her tiny gown pulled up over her thighs, revealing the lower portion of her belly and her pussy. "Can't quite be modest with this tiny thing on," she said.

"Nothing I haven't seen," Vicki responded as she glanced down at her friend.

"That is true. The truth is, I like you looking," Becky said, actually blushing. Here it is, she thought.

"Becky, don't say that ... in the state I'm in ... I can't be responsible for what happens."

That was all Becky needed. She stood up and pulled her friend to her feet. "Let's be irresponsible then." With that Becky pulled Vicki into her arms, her belly pressing to her friend and their tits pressing together, and they kissed. It started out slowly, but within seconds had turned very passionate. Becky had to moan when her friend opened her mouth to allow her tongue inside. Then her tongue was forced back and Vicki's tongue was in her mouth.

Becky gasped when Vicki's hand slipped down and caressed her lower belly. When they pulled away, both were breathing heavily.

"God, I have wanted to do that for so long," Vicki breathed.

"Really?"

"Oh yes, I think since the first time the four of us got together."

"Oh Vicki, I feel the same way. I mean I have never been attracted to a woman, but with you ... I just thought it was my hormones," Becky said.

"Maybe it is our hormones, but I don't care," Vicki said as she pulled Becky to her for another kiss.

"I don't care either," Becky replied, breathless now. She grasped her friend's ass and pulled her tightly to her, their mouths together again, tongues searching. Suddenly the two of them were frantically pulling each other's clothes off. When they were naked they embraced again, feeling their bare flesh pressed together. Becky bent her head and found Vicki's swollen nipples. She sucked and licked them until Vicki pulled her up so she could repay the favor. "Mmmm, I know John would be jealous right now."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.