Becky and Her Son  - Cover

Becky and Her Son

Copyright© 2010 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a true story of a mother and son who truly love one another. The mother has had sexual desire for her son for some time and only after reading several of my incest stories does she act. Several months after they begin to have sex she becomes pregnant, which they both wanted. They are living as husband and wife and are very happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Becky called Vicki and said that Andrew had reminded her that they had not gotten together for a long, long time. After a fun conversation about old times they confirmed dinner. She told Vicki to dress casual for a relaxing evening. Later John spoke to Andrew and he said that his mother didn't seem suspicious but she did wonder why she had received a call from Becky after such a long time. Andrew told her that he and John had talked and decided that the two families had not gotten together for a long time and that he thought they had a lot in common. He hadn't said how much in common, however.

On Saturday Becky fixed a roast with all the fixings. She had a nice bottle of wine chilling in the refrigerator and a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket in the family room. The plan was for Becky and Vicki to have a conversation with Becky revealing that she and John were lovers. She would act like she was not aware that Vicki and Andrew were also lovers. She would say she just had to confide in someone and since she had known Vicki for so long she thought she might be the best person. She realized it might be a weak story, but once Vicki learned about them she would most likely forget the rest of the conversation.

When they arrived Saturday evening, Becky opened the door to find her old friend dressed in a nice white pants suit. Andrew was more casual with jeans and sleeveless tee shirt. Becky kissed Vicki and then Andrew and invited them in.

"You look nice," Becky said.

"I told her it was casual," Andrew said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Oh, this is an old outfit," she returned.

"I like it. You look very nice," Becky said. "Andrew, John is in his room why don't you boys talk, or do whatever boys do. Vicki, let's have a glass of wine and catch up on things."

Andrew smiled slyly at Becky and then hurried to John's room. He would stay there until Becky called them to dinner.

"So, how long has it been?" Becky asked as she led Vicki to the kitchen where she had wine glasses ready.

"At least five years," Vicki said.

"Let's see, yes, I think the boys were in the tenth grade."

"You're right," Vicki said.

Becky handed Vicki the first of several glasses of wine she would ply her with. Then with the bottle of wine in her hand she led her into the living room where they sat next to each other on the sofa.

When they were comfortably seated Becky said, "Time really seems to fly by."

"It does. Becky, John tells me that you are divorced."

"Yes, the bastard ran off with some young slut. I think she was eighteen or nineteen."

Vicki shook her head. "I know what you mean. My Edward did almost the same thing. She was a little older, but not by much. Men can be real bastards."

"Yes, but I think your Andrew and my John are exceptions."

"They certainly are."

Becky held up her glass and toasted their shared situation. Then she poured Vicki and another full glass.

"Better slow down on that, wine goes right to my head. Two glasses and I will be tipsy," Vicki said.

Good, Becky thought as she held her glass up and said, "I am the same way, but sometimes that is a good thing. Here's too two divorced women trying to get by ... and not doing too bad."

"Here, here," Vicki said.

Soon the two women were giggling like schoolgirls.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Vicki asked.

Becky paused and looked serious for a moment. "Yes, kinda."

"Kinda?" Vicki laughed, "You either do or you don't."

"Well ... I probably shouldn't tell you this. But ... uh ... I need someone to talk to. My boyfriend is John," she said and paused for a second, then added, "I guess you could call him my boyfriend."

Vicki laughed and said, "I am sure he would be if he were not your son."

Becky paused and looked into Vicki's eyes. "No, I mean really, he is my boyfriend ... actually my lover."

Vicki opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"I ... I have been dying to tell someone. I mean, who in the world can one trust nowadays. Since we were such good friends for years and shared so much, and I was looking for someone to confide in ... well, it is hard and I mean, the thing between John and I just happened." Becky hurried her words, as if they were not planned. When Vicki just sat there with her mouth open, Becky continued, "I shouldn't have told you ... it is wrong, but John is the best thing that has ever happened to me. We have been making love for over a month now."

"Oh my God!" Vicki said.

"Don't hate me. I mean ... oh, damn, I have messed this up," Becky said and acted as if she was close to tears.

Vicki reached over and grabbed Becky's hand. "No, no, I'm not judging you. I'm just flabbergasted. I mean, you and John ... I can't believe this."

"I know. Please, don't say anything to Andrew ... you know, he and John are such good friends."

"Becky," Vicki said and paused. It took a moment before she spoke again. The wine had done the trick. "Becky, I have a confession as well."

Becky had to suppress a smile. With relief she realized that it was going to work. "What?" she asked.

"You are not going to believe this but ... but Andrew and I are lover's too."

"Are you kidding me? I mean are you just saying that to make me feel better?"

"No, I would never joke about such a thing. We have been making love for over a year. He is the love of my life and I never want another man."

It was Becky's turn to act surprised. "God, I don't know what to say. This is amazing. I mean how many women make love to their own sons and here are two."

"Well, probably more than we know," Vicki said.

"But for us to have known each other for so many years and then to find out that we are both making love to our sons ... that is incredible."

"I am shaking right now," Vicki said.

Becky pulled her into her arms. Vicki started to cry as Becky held her.

When she pulled away her eyes were wet but she was smiling. "This is so amazing. I have never shared this with anyone and now you ... I mean it couldn't be any more perfect," Vicki said.

"I agree," Becky said as she poured another glass of wine for Vicki. "Let's call the boys to dinner. Later we can tell them our secrets."

Vicki smiled. "You know, knowing boys, there is a strong possibility that they already know."

"I would not be at all surprised. This is so amazing," Becky said as she hugged her new confidant again.

At dinner they chatted about mundane things, but did not talk about their secret. Once dinner was over and the dishes cleared, Becky invited everyone into the family room. Vicki and Andrew sat side by side on a love seat and Becky and John did the same on the sofa.

"What's the champagne for?" Vicki asked.

"That's for another surprise I have ... but I will wait until later to reveal that."

"Another surprise?" John asked. "What was the first surprise?"

"Yeah, what was the first surprise?" Andrew chimed in.

"Should I tell them?" Becky asked.

"Please," Vicki said.

"Boys, in talking with Vicki, I realized that we have a lot more in common then we even thought. I revealed to Vicki that John and I are lovers and found out that Andrew and she are lovers as well. Isn't that incredible?"

John looked at Andrew and both boys acted shocked.

"John ... you already knew ... I can tell by the look on your face?" Becky said looking at John with pretend anger.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.