Becky and Her Son  - Cover

Becky and Her Son

Copyright© 2010 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a true story of a mother and son who truly love one another. The mother has had sexual desire for her son for some time and only after reading several of my incest stories does she act. Several months after they begin to have sex she becomes pregnant, which they both wanted. They are living as husband and wife and are very happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Becky wanted to hold John off until the weekend to insure that he had plenty of sperm for her. However, that was easier said then done and not just because of him, but because she found she could barely keep her hands off him. It didn't help any that they were running around the house mostly naked all the time. Even seeing his soft cock made her want it. And it wasn't just about fucking. She loved to suck him too. In fact, after an incident in the kitchen she began to wonder if she was becoming addicted to his sperm. They had sat down to dinner when Becky realized that she had forgotten to get her low cal salad dressing from the refrigerator. "I forgot my dressing," she said and started to get up. John said he would get it. As he passed her she grabbed him. "Wait, I know where to get my low calorie dressing." John seemed confused when Becky reached for his soft cock. She pulled his rapidly swelling cock to her mouth and began to suck it. John didn't protest.

Soon he was gasping and nearing his climax. "Mom, I'm going to cum."

Before he could cum, Becky pulled his cock out of her mouth and pointed the head toward her salad and continued to stroke him. She smiled as she looked up at his surprised face. A few seconds later he tensed. Becky giggled as a huge squirt of juice arched out and directly onto her leafy salad. She pumped his cock until all the cum was drained from his balls.

Then as John collapsed into his chair she casually cut up her cum covered salad and began to eat. As her son watched with amazed amusement she finished the salad and then took a piece of French bread and wiped the plate clean before eating it. "Now that is what I call a low calorie salad dressing."

John was truly amazed, but not to be out done, he slid from his chair and under the table. "Now, I want my salad, but without the greens," he laughed as he pushed her legs apart and dove for her wet pussy. Becky forgot about the rest of the dinner as her son sucked her pussy until she climaxed four times. Then, he sat down and began to eat the real food with a cat that ate the canary look on his face. Her copious pussy juice was smeared from cheek to chin and down his neck.

The following day they were sitting in the living room kissing when John pulled his mother's hand to his perpetually hard cock. When she tried to pull away he held her there. Finally she gave in and stroked him for a while.

"I want to fuck you," John said.

Those words made Becky tremble with excitement. She still wanted to wait to let him fuck her. She wanted Saturday to be very special because she had a pretty good idea he would make her pregnant. Then she thought, he is so young and virile that climaxing probably makes his sperm more potent. She would make him wait to fuck, but not to climax.

"Stand up, John."

He hopped to his feet. His cock was pointing at Becky's face.

"Would you like to fuck my tits?"

"Oh my God, Mom, I would love it."

"I thought so," Becky said and pulled John to the sofa and then slipped to the floor between his knees. As he watched she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. With each button she revealed more of her braless tits. Finally she separated the blouse and received a gasp from John. Then she stripped naked. With a smile she moved closer and wrapped her tits around his cock. Looking up at her son she began to move up and down. She could feel the juices from his cock running down and coating her tit flesh. She bent her head and licked and sucked the head as it appeared from between the mounts of flesh. Then she dribbled saliva onto it to make it easier to slip between her tits. When John started to move his hips up and down rapidly she knew he was close. She looked down and saw his cock disappear between her tits and when it appeared again John yelled. Becky watched as a huge blast of cum shot from the swollen head. It hit her directly in the face. She giggled as the next blast hit her face as well and then the next. When John's cock finally stopped spitting, her face was literally covered with his sperm.

Becky sat back and smiled as his cum dripped from her face. Then she smeared the sticky liquid across her cheeks, chin, and forehead. "Cum is good for a lot of things. You already know it makes a great low calorie salad dressing, but it is a great skin cream too." She smiled when she saw his skeptical look. When she was done she licked his cum from her still sticky fingers and said, "I think it might even be better than chocolate."


After those incidents, Becky was successful in keeping John at bay until the weekend ... or more specifically Saturday night. On Saturday she ushered him out of the house and told him not to come back until late in the afternoon. Becky spent the day getting her hair, fingernails, and makeup done. She even had a real massage. However, she could not really relax because of the excitement burning inside her. She kept thinking about the future with her son ... like having his baby and what that would mean ... or about her son moving into her room and becoming her husband. The thought of him sleeping with her every night sent an excited chill down her spine. Yes, husband and wife ... she liked that thought. She almost climaxed in the beautician's chair.

When she arrived home she got the bedroom ready by changing the bed to her best sheets, setting up scented candles, and darkening the room. Then she arranged the dinner table with John's favorite meal and put out her best china and silverware. Now all she had to do was wait for her son/lover/husband to come home.

John arrived around seven. When he walked into the house he saw his mother sitting in the living room in a bathrobe. He went in and kissed her passionately. She told him to go shower and shave, then come to dinner. He obviously wanted to have sex right then, but all he got was a quick feel of her tits. She had to push him away or everything would be ruined ... her will power was almost as weak as his. Finally he relented and went to take his shower. When he came back Becky had dinner on the table.

"Wow, must be a special night," he said, already knowing how special the night was going to be.

"I thought we might eat by candle light," Becky said as she lit several candles she had set around the room. Before she sat down, Becky took off her robe. She heard her son gasp. She had on a white garter belt, nylons and high heels and nothing else.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.