Becky and Her Son  - Cover

Becky and Her Son

Copyright© 2010 by Gary Johns

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a true story of a mother and son who truly love one another. The mother has had sexual desire for her son for some time and only after reading several of my incest stories does she act. Several months after they begin to have sex she becomes pregnant, which they both wanted. They are living as husband and wife and are very happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The two lovers fell asleep in each other's arms. Becky awoke several hours later and wondered if it had all been a wonderful dream. Then she felt her son lying beside her and realized that it wasn't a dream. He had fucked her and as if too prove it she slipped her hand between her legs. When her fingers returned covered in sticky cum she no longer doubted that her son had fucked her. She turned on her side and saw him sleeping peacefully. While she didn't want to wake him she could not control herself. With a gentle hand she reached down and grasped his soft cock. She moved closer and gazed at it in the dim light from the moon coming through the window. His cock was beautiful. As she began to stroke it slowly, it began to grow. It was amazing to see it turn from a rather small appendage to a pulsing rod. She continued to stroke it until a clear drop of juice appeared at the head. When the urge was too strong she leaned over and licked the drop from the head. She heard John moan and knew that he was awake. She turned and looked up at him.

"Can I suck it?" she whispered.

His eyes were suddenly opened wide. He seemed surprised that his mother actually wanted to suck his cock.

"Can I suck your cock and drink your cum?" she asked.

Finally he found his voice. "Oh yes, Mom. Please suck me."

Becky moved quickly to take the swollen head into her mouth. "Mmmmm," she moaned as she tasted the sweet head, which was coated with his cum and her pussy juice from their earlier fuck. She sucked until she could only taste his cock. She loved the taste, but she wanted his cum ... she wanted to swallow her son's sweet juices. Her stroking hand began to move faster. Up and down she moved as she sucked just the head. She could hear John moaning quietly and could feel his hips twitch with pleasure. She wanted it to last, but she wanted his cum more. Her hand began to move faster and she sucked harder.

"Mom, Mom, I'm going to ... ohhhh ... cummmmmmm!" John screamed.

Becky pumped frantically as she felt the large head swell in her mouth. She felt John lift his hips and then freeze. Suddenly the back of her throat was filled with his thick cream. It blasted out with great force, forcing her to swallow or choke. She swallowed once, twice, three times and it kept coming. When it finally slowed, she held the last drops in her mouth and savored them. She sat back with her eyes closed and slowly drank the last of his sweet sperm. Her pussy quivered and she almost climaxed. It was incredibly exciting to realize that she had her son's live and potent cum in her pussy and stomach. He was part of her again.

She crawled up and leaned over and pressed her mouth to his. They shared a sticky kiss before John rolled her over and began to kiss down her chest, pausing at her tits to work on the nipples. Then he started to kiss lower.

"You don't have to do that to me," Becky said, hoping he would not listen.

"I want to. I have never done that. I want to eat your sweet pussy, Mom."

"Oh yes," Becky whispered as she opened her legs and allowed John to kneel between. She was amazed that he didn't seem to care that she had not cleaned up and her pussy must be a mess. She gasped when she felt him push her legs upward. As he bent lower she could see the top of his head and feel his hot breath on her pulsing pussy. She didn't want to rush him, but she wanted his mouth terribly. She waited as he began to slowly lick her smooth outer lips that were still quite sticky. Her hips twitched as he crossed over, touching her clit gently with his tongue. "John," she gasped, wanting his mouth on her, but he pulled back and chuckled. Then he began to kiss the backs of her thigh, running his tongue up and down the soft skin before jumping to the other side. "God, John, please," she gasped.

"Ahhhhhiiiiieeeee," she screamed as he placed his mouth directly onto her pussy. Her thighs wrapped around his head, imprisoning him between her legs. Her hips bucked as she felt his tongue find her hole and delve into the bubbling juices. Suddenly she was climaxing and screaming. Her son was sucking her cunt. Her son was eating her pussy ... her own son. She bucked her hips as he sucked and tongued her hole. Then his mouth found her very swollen clit.

"Johhhhhhnnnnnnnnn," she screamed as another climax began. Her hips practically bucked the poor boy from between her legs. Fortunately he stayed with it and sucked her through climax after climax. She could feel her pussy gushing juice into his sucking mouth and worried that she might drown him. The pleasure went on and on until she could take no more. She finally pulled his head from between her legs and saw his face shimmering with juice. She pulled him up and kissed him passionately. She was amazed when she felt his hard cock between her legs. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she gasped as his cock moved deep into her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.