Some People Are Just Lucky, I Guess - Cover

Some People Are Just Lucky, I Guess

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An accident at school leaves Billy Norton mute and full of every kind of psychic ability. He accidentally enslaves 3 women and deliberately enslaves 3 more at their request. This is the story of how he cleans up the school bully situation and stops, at least temporarily, Muslim terrorism. Billy comes up with a way to get the attention of every Muslim on Earth!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Violence   Nudism  

It was about four weeks after Tami's induction into full womanhood that we had our next big adventure. This one was not fun at all, but it did prove a point. It was in the middle of the week and school was just letting out. Susan came boiling down the stairs with a lot of other kids. As usual, she was talking a-mile-a-minute and not paying enough attention to where she was placing her feet. This time, it truly was an accident. Her foot slipped on that damned steel step lip and she sat down hard on that same steel lip. It hurt so bad that she had to be helped to the nurse's station.

The nurse only worked half a day (you know, budget cuts) so that the place was empty. Susan hurt too much to walk by herself, so she didn't want to try to climb aboard the bus. She told her friends that she would just lie on the bed for a few minutes, then she would call her brother's teacher to come pick her up in the car. One of the girls with Susan wanted to call 911, but Susan insisted that she let the matter drop.

The bus was close to leaving, so both of her friends left and Susan relaxed on the table. They had left the door open, so Susan was visible from the hallway as she lay on the table. Susan began to feel better, so she drifted off to sleep.

About an hour later, four of the school jocks came down the hall from where they had been sent for detention after a mild rule infraction. They were all really pissed off that the schools star football players had been in detention for a whole hour! As they walked by the nurse's station, one of them happened to look in and see Susan lying on the examining table.

He punched his nearest friend on the shoulder and said, "Hey, Man, did you see what I just saw?"

"No, Man, what was it?"

"Some broad was sleeping on the bed in the nurse's station. She was lying on her belly and her skirt was pulled up in the back so I got a good look at her panties. Man, does she have a sexy ass! I could use a piece of that."

"Yeah, me, too. Hey, Guys, let's go check out what Jess just saw."

The four teen aged rakehells sauntered into the room and stood beside Susan's sleeping form. One of them, the eldest at 19, said, "Shit, Fellows, I gotta have me a piece of that!"

There was universal agreement, so they all four grabbed some part of Susan to roll her over. When she was turned over, she woke up and saw the menacing forms surrounding her. She was still groggy from her sleep, so she did not react at first; however, that did not last long as Jack grabbed her panty crotch and pulled it down her legs. There were universal exclamations of appreciation for the beauty of her pussy, and that was what finally brought Susan to her senses.

Fortunately, Susan remembered my admonition to call me for help if she was ever in trouble. She let out a mental and physical scream that got my attention on the spot. The four boys laughed at her reaction, and Jess said, "OK, Bitch, you're ours for now. We are the last people in this wing of the building, so you'll get no help no matter how much you scream."

Jimmy said, "Hey, I know her. She's the sister of that loser I knocked down the steps a few months ago. Hey, Bitch, you want to join your brother on the gimp list? Cooperate with us, or that's where we'll put you."

They dragged Susan to the end of the examination table and locked her feet in the gyno stirrups with the Velcro straps. Jess, the leader of the pack was already standing at the end of the table between Susan's legs. He had just started to drop his pants when I first saw him.

Susan had gotten my attention immediately with her mental scream, but she was flailing around so much that I could not get a grasp of what was happening. She was almost at the stage of being penetrated the first time when she focused her attention on the rapist named Jess. I saw the problem then and ordered, FREEZE!

Jess froze in place and that gave me the moments I needed to look around. I got Susan's eyes to move enough so that I could see the other three rapists, and I ordered them to freeze, too. This gave me more time to calm Susan down and to reassure her that she would be OK.

It's all OK, Honey. I'm here, and I will look after you. Just relax and tell me what is going on.

Susan spoke into the air, but I could hear her. "I had a stupid accident on the stairs just as school was letting out. I slid down and banged my ass on the steps. Jean and Sarah helped get me to the nurse's station, but she was already gone for the day. The girls had to run to catch the bus, but I was still hurting, so I lay down on the examining table that looks like a bed. I was hurting so much at the time that I didn't think to call you guys at home to report the problem. Anyway, I finally relaxed and fell asleep.

"I woke up to feel these guys roll me over on my back and pull off my panties. They were fastening my feet to the gyno stirrups when I woke up enough to call for help. That's when you showed up to rescue me. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! If it wasn't for you, I'd be being raped right now. I don't know what they would have done after they got tired of their fun."

OK, Honey. We'll fix them so that they won't rape again. I'm going to release Jess from his current freeze, but I'll still have control of him, so he can't hurt you. Somebody has to release your feet, so I'll have him do it. Remember, he can't hurt you!

Jess, release the girl's feet from the stirrups!

"Yes, Master."

Susan, now that your feet are free, slide around and sit on the edge of the table. Do you still hurt?

"No, nothing like I did. I guess a good scare will fix a lot of aches and pains."

Good, Honey, I'm glad that you are feeling better. I don't know how to fix that sort of thing. OK, now we are going to fix these bastards so that they will never think of rape again. I'm going to have them remove their pants and lie on the floor, exposing their balls. When they are in place, I want you to stomp as hard as you can on them with your shoe heel. Can you do that?

"You bet I can! I wish that I could do that to every rapist who ever lived!"

Jess was first. I had him completely remove his pants and underwear. I had him lie on the floor on his back so that both his balls were in contact with the floor. He pulled his cock up out of the way, and Susan stomped on his balls as hard as she could with the heel of her shoe. Today, she happened to be wearing hard soled shoes instead of her running shoes, so she crushed Jess' balls flat. Neither one of us knew whether or not they could be repaired. WE sure hoped not!

The other three boys were treated the same way. I made no effort to block the pain from the operation, in fact, I didn't know how to do that, but I didn't care. Susan said that her pain was completely gone now, but I asked her to go to the emergency room, anyway, just to be sure she had no serious injury. Nancy and Tami were on the way with the SUV to pick her up and take her to the hospital.

We left the boys writhing on the floor to their fate. Eventually, someone would find them and call 911. I ordered all of the boys to confess what had happened, but to forget who the girl victim had been. Susan and I laughed when she commented that the school was going to have another losing football season this year.

Susan made her way to the street just as Nancy and Tami had arrived. They took her to the emergency room, and I called Mary at work to give her the news. Naturally, she was more upset than Susan was, and rushed to the hospital to meet them. Susan was examined and some X-rays were taken. There seemed to be no problem, so Susan came home to my loving arms. We spent half an hour just cuddling before Susan demanded more sex. She wanted to be penetrated by someone who loved her, and I was very glad to do it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.