Some People Are Just Lucky, I Guess - Cover

Some People Are Just Lucky, I Guess

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An accident at school leaves Billy Norton mute and full of every kind of psychic ability. He accidentally enslaves 3 women and deliberately enslaves 3 more at their request. This is the story of how he cleans up the school bully situation and stops, at least temporarily, Muslim terrorism. Billy comes up with a way to get the attention of every Muslim on Earth!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Violence   Nudism  

Mary took Tami to her gynecologist for the STD tests and a prescription for the Pill. While they were there, Tami asked the doctor to slit her hymen so that she would not hurt when she was penetrated. This was such an unusual request that the doctor was reluctant to do it. Finally, she agreed after Tami signed a paper authorizing the cut.

The doctor promised the results on the STD test in one week. They picked up the Pills at the pharmacy Mary usually patronized so that it would be convenient to pick up the refills. On the way back home, Mary wanted to try an experiment. She called home on her cell phone and asked me to try to contact Tami at this distance. Her idea was to see if Tami could communicate with me with her using the cell phone and me using my mind. That was a clever idea, and I was eager to try.

Mary handed the phone to Tami and drove away from the pharmacy. Tami spoke to me and I tried to speak to her in return. IT WORKED! We talked for a few seconds, then Tami screamed into the phone. Some fool was driving in Mary's lane headed right for them. I could hardly believe what I was seeing, but I could see the car coming straight toward them. I was looking through Tami's eyes at the car that was going to cause a horrendous wreck if somebody didn't do something.

Mary slammed on her brakes, but that didn't do much good. The man in the oncoming car did not react. I panicked and said to him, Get back in your own lane, you stupid fool!

There was not a pause or any sort of hesitation—the man snapped his steering wheel over and was back in his proper lane. I realized that the man was so drunk that he could hardly drive, much less have any sane control of his car. I commanded, Stop where your are! Turn off your ignition! Turn on your emergency flashers! Sit there and wait for the police!

I switched back to Tami and said, Give the phone back to Mary so that she can call 911. Then I said to Mary, Take the phone from Tami and call 911 to report the drunk driver.

I was really in a rage, now. I switched my attention back to the drunk driver. You will never drive drunk again! As soon as you are released by the police, you will join the Army and become the best soldier you can be! You will spend your life in the army! I barely heard the "Yes, Master" as I cut back to Mary.

Your experiment was great. I learned a hell of a lot with that short adventure. Come on home, now. I can hardly stand to be away from my darlings.

That little experiment proved a couple of things. One, I could exert my influence over several miles. Two, I could control men as well as women. Three, I could see out of someone else's eyes. That last discovery was the one that really threw me for a loop. I was going to have to try to hone that skill!

I wondered what other skills I might have? It looked like they only popped up when needed. Maybe it took a mind and gut wrenching situation to make them available, but once I discovered a skill, it stayed with me. Half jokingly, I mused: I wonder if I can fly?

Susan was at school. I wondered if I could see through her eyes. I fumbled around for about 30 seconds before I found her. What the shit is going on? My face is covered by running water. Susan shook her head and I discovered that I could see through her eyes. No wonder she had water in her face—she was in the girls' shower room. Man, so many tits and pussies, I didn't know where to look first! What the hell, I could move Susan's eyes about to look where I saw something interesting. Oh, hell! Susan caught on and had closed her eyes. Sorry, Honey. I was trying an experiment and never expected to find you in the shower room. Call me on your cell when you can, or I will explain when you get home. Mary has taught me a new trick, and I was giving it a try. I hope I didn't embarrass you. I love you!

A few minutes later, I got a giggling phone call from Susan. "You stinker. Why didn't you tell me you were a Peeping Tom? What's going on?"

Well, first of all, all males are Peeping Toms, just not all have been caught yet! I was talking to Tami on the cell phone today as they left the pharmacy, and I was able to prevent a serious accident because I discovered that I could see through Tami's eyes. I was able to stop a drunk from ramming them head on. If you ever need help from me when you are away from home, keep your eyes on your problem and mentally call my name. Hopefully, I will get your message and can do you some good. If nothing else, maybe I can call 911. Of course, a cell phone is a more sure thing, but let me know if you need help, no matter what it is or how you do it!

"Thank you, Dear Brother of mine! I do appreciate you looking out for me, and the next time you want to survey the shower room, please give me a little notice. I'll try to line up the best ones for you. I've got to run now. I love you! Goodbye."

Bye, Honey.

About this time, Mary and Tami came in, and I gave them a rundown on my efforts to look through Susan's eyes. I did say that it was the girls' shower room I was seeing, but Susan had caught me and closed her eyes before I had a really good look. Both laughed, but I did tell my women the same thing I had said to Susan about looking at their problem and contacting me the best way they could. All three promised to follow my instructions, but they all hoped that today would be the only time any of them needed my help.


I began my home schooling with high hopes, but low expectations. Man, was I lucky! Tami was a gifted teacher. I also found that I was able to learn very fast when I was mentally hooked to her. I'm not sure what it was, exactly, but it seemed that information was transferred directly from her brain to mine without conscious thought by either one of us. I managed to get through eighth grade history, English, and science in a single month. Math took longer than that, but not many people have an easy time during their first brush with algebra.

My thing as a nerd had been computer programming, so I was even able to get through programming C with Objects a whole lot easier than I had ever mastered a programming language before my accident. This got me to wondering what I could do to improve Windows. It was on its 11th iteration and seemed to me to be going downhill fast. Maybe I should give windows the heave-ho and look at Linux.

I had ignored Linux previously because all of my hardware drivers were written for Windows, and I didn't want to mess around with writing the drivers needed to use my peripherals with Linux. Suppose I wrote an interface program which would allow Linux to talk directly to my Windows drivers and vice versa. Hell, maybe I could sell the interface program and make the money I needed. I know, Linux programs were supposed to be free, but I might be able to get around that, and I would have to be careful not to step on any Microsoft copyrights. This may be a problem too big for one man, but why not give it a try?

I downloaded a copy of the most heavily favored Linux and started picking it apart. The code was available, so I downloaded that, too. I knew some of the Windows hooks, but not all of them, so that was going to be the problem. Well, that's what computer programmers get paid for, so I started digging. Yeah, I know, I was reverse engineering some of Windows' most sacred parts, but I figured that it was a small sin. I guess that was the nerd creed leaking through.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.