Any Soldier - Cover

Any Soldier

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Julia's 2nd grade class wrote letters to "Any Soldier" in Iraq and a soldier wrote back. The kids adopted him and his private letters to Julia got her going. Then he stopped writing, and Julia had to find out why. Her journey to find him has its ups and downs, its ins and outs. Pun intended.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Pregnancy   Slow  

Bob woke to the feel of a warm woman in his arms, and the smell of sex in the air. He had to pee. The lights were still on. He couldn't see the clock, but he was pretty sure it was very late. Julia slept, her mouth agape, her body loose and relaxed.

She didn't wake as he rolled away from her. Instead she pulled up into a ball, perhaps because he was withdrawing his warmth.

He hopped to the latrine and took care of business, including washing off his sticky, gooey penis. The memory of what had happened flooded his mind. He was confused. He was still quite sure she wasn't lying about her inexperience. She didn't do this with every GI she happened to run into. But he couldn't believe she was that interested in him. Insecurity, based on losing a part of his body, wasn't banished easily.

She had let him cum in her. Twice. Maybe she was on the pill. But why would she be on the pill? She said she didn't have a boyfriend. Did women take the pill anyway, just in case? He didn't think so. She would have said so. And she had said if she was pregnant she was pregnant. That bent his mind too.

This was just too good to be true. That was the problem. His superstitious mind couldn't account for this much good happening without something bad being there to counterbalance it.

She was leaving in the morning. That was bad. He looked at the clock. It was two-fifteen.

He decided that if he only had six or seven hours left with her, he was going to make it count. He hopped to the light switch, and then to the bed in the dark. He rolled her over, thinking she'd wake up. She didn't. He pulled the covers down and rolled her back. She moaned in her sleep. He pulled his own covers down, got in, got arranged, and pulled the covers up over both of them.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice muzzy with sleep.

"Covering us up," he said.

"Mmmm." She scooted over and cuddled against him.

He worked an arm under her and pulled her close, kissing her hair. It smelled good.

He had been hoping to have sex again, but this was fine. She trusted him, wanted him, was snuggled up to him. After eight months of discomfort, terror and pain, this was just as good as sex.

Ten minutes later his mouth was gaping open in sleep too.


Morning wasn't quite as comfortable, at least not for Julia, who was not used to waking up in bed with a man. Even a man she liked. Nor was she used to waking up full of very dangerous sperm which, in the heat of the moment she had craved, but now that the cold light of reason was illuminating things, didn't seem nearly so desirable.

Then he woke too and smiled at her, a smile that was so genuine, and so happy, that she pushed negative thoughts away. Still, she was in no mood for fooling around.

"When should I leave?" she asked, sitting up. She was mildly astonished that being naked in his presence didn't bother her in the least. In fact, being naked in front of him made her feel very good.

"I really hate to say this," he said, sounding like he really hated to say it, "but the sooner the better."

"What will you tell them?" she asked.

"I don't know yet."

"Will you get into trouble?"

"People will be unhappy, but what can they really do? I'll pay for the room. I know they said it was a donation, but I'll offer to pay."

"I don't want to go," she sighed.

"I don't want you to." His eyes raked her naked body and she suddenly felt nude, in stead of naked, as if that made any sense at all.

"I should get dressed," she said.

"I wish you didn't have to."

"What did last night mean?" she asked suddenly.

He thought for a handful of seconds. "It's hard to put into words," he said slowly. "When I think about what happened the first word I think of is 'important.' I mean I don't have a lot of experience with that kind of thing in my life, and it was fantastic and all that, but it was also important to me. Does that make sense?"

She nodded, and her brow furrowed.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked.

"Of course," she said.

"I want to say I love you ... but we ... I'm not sure I really understand what love is, and I don't want to screw things up between us."

He looked worried.

"Does that make sense?"

She nodded again. "I think I understand that very well. I have these feelings for you and they scare me. I mean I just don't do what I did last night."

"I know," he said. "But I have to tell you, I'm sure glad you broke your rule."

She looked at his naked shoulders and felt a tingle in her groin.

"I'm pretty sure the only reason the rule got broken was because it was with you," she said.

Then she turned and hurried to grab some clothes and escape into the bathroom before things got out of control again.


He really wanted to follow her into the bathroom. His motives were mixed. The base male in him wanted the woman again ... to breed her again. On a higher plane he just wished he could watch her as she did normal, routine things ... whatever she did to get ready to go somewhere. Even watching her brush her teeth would be fun, especially if she did it naked.

But he was also aware that the time for shenanigans had passed. He didn't want to think about the possibility that the previous night was the only time something like that would happen between them. His intellect told him that was possible, perhaps even likely, but he didn't want to contemplate that now. Instead, he closed his eyes and relived what he could remember of it. It seemed to have happened so quickly! He concentrated on her scent, and the feel of her skin against his. The warm clasp of her sex on his manhood was easy to remember, but the sweet agony of orgasm escaped him, except that he knew it had felt wonderful.

He was getting hard, so he stopped daydreaming and got up. He dressed. He'd take a shower after she left, before he went back to the SFAC and told them she had gone. He didn't really care what they said. At least it would be a diversion from the normal boring day, even if they yelled at him.

He had gathered up her belongings and had them all on the bed when she came out dressed, as usual, in jeans and a T shirt. She packed in silence. He watched her, and enjoyed being able to. Before she closed her suitcase she removed a pen from it. There was a pad by the phone in the room and she wrote on it.

"Here's my number and address," she said. "I really hope you write to me. You can call too, but I really love getting letters from you."

"I'll write one to the kids too. I'll explain why it's been so long since I wrote."

"I told them you were on a secret mission, which was why you hadn't written," she said.

He laughed. She stopped him with a kiss. When that was over he stared into her eyes.

"I don't do one night stands," he said. "I may not remember everything, but I know you're important to me, because last night wouldn't have happened if you weren't."

"I have to leave," she said, breathlessly. "If I don't, I won't."

"I'll walk you to the car," he said.

"No. If you do that it will only extend the pain. I'm barely in control right now."

"All right."

He stayed where he was as she picked up her suitcase and went to the door, her keys in her hand. She opened the door and then turned around.

"If I fell in love with you ... would you be upset?" she asked.

"No," he said immediately.

"Find out if you have a girlfriend," she said.

"I will."

"Call me when you know."

"I will."

She ran then, leaving the door open. He went to it and saw her bypass the elevator and go into the stairwell. He could hear the rapid thump of her shoes on the treads as she darted down, away from him.

He didn't try to get to a place where he could see her running to the car. He knew it would hurt too much.


Lois Freebinder was a nineteen year old civilian, who had worked for the Army for a grand total of three months. She felt lucky to have the job, because DOD jobs were cherry, and hard to get. She intended to work hard and get well into the system, which was known to take care of those who fit in. That she was a glorified hotel clerk didn't bother her a bit. The work was easy and she got to go home on time. She got paid better than minimum wage and had benefits too.

So when the confused looking soldier tried to explain that his sister, who had been staying in one of the Fisher houses, had to leave for an emergency back home, and that he'd never even gotten her properly registered, she tried to be helpful. She asked for the sister's name, which he gave her. She asked for her address and phone number next.

"She moved," he said, looking uncomfortable. "I didn't even know where she was until she came to see me."

"Did she tell you where she moved?" asked Lois.

He blinked and then pulled a folded piece of paper from his shirt pocket. He held it out and she unfolded it to see an address and phone number.

"Perfect," said Lois. She typed things into the computer. "How long have you been here?" she asked.

He told her, thinking that she was just being pleasant, but she looked in a book and said "That makes her visit free. What house and room number?"

He told her. She typed some more and then smiled happily. "That's it. Thanks for getting it taken care of."

He was amazed at how simple it had been. Nobody cared that she had never provided proof of ID. They just checked boxes and filled blanks and the system rolled on.

On impulse, when he left the guest housing office, he returned to records management. He told the clerk he had an update for his records.

Within ten minutes his DD Form 93 had been updated with a new address and phone number for Claudia Strangline, Bob's next of kin.

Half an hour after that, he informed the SFAC that his sister had been called back home because of a family emergency, but that her room had been taken care of. When asked if she wanted to submit a travel claim, he simply said "No."


It wasn't at the exact same moment that Bob had lied on his DD Form 93, or to the SFAC, but it was the same day, some hours later. Claudia Strangline, exhausted and wringing wet, gave one final exhausted push, and finally had her baby.

The team of doctors and nurses hovering around Claudia split their attention between mother and child. To keep from losing the baby, Claudia had been flat on her back for three months. Prior to that she'd been to the doctor so many times she couldn't remember them all. While carrying any baby to term is a feat worthy of praise, for Claudia it had been a herculean event. Doctors were convinced a number of times that they'd lose one, the other or both of them.

But now the worst was over. Toxemia was no longer the issue. Now Claudia just needed to regain her strength and health. The baby was pronounced to be in perfect health and placed gently on his mother's breast. Claudia, so weak it took all her strength to place both hands on her son, smiled happily.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.