Show and Tell - Cover

Show and Tell

Copyright© 2010 by lordshipmayhem

Chapter 5: New Moon

In the main board room, Mitch and Tanya discovered the entire creative team plus a woman nobody had met before. Uncle Charlie was still in his office next door, talking on the phone.

"Mitch Shiell? I'm Amy Reilly from the National Naturist Federation." She proffered her card.

Mitch blinked and looked at the trim, 40-something redhead.

"'Naturist'?" he asked, mystified. He'd never heard the word before.

"Yes, we prefer it to 'nudist', as that word has such negative sexual connotations with Textiles."

"'Textiles'?" He had heard this word before but never used in quite this way.

"Yes, those who are still hung up with their clothes."

His eyes scanned her form unbidden. She was wearing a charcoal-grey business suit and a cream-coloured blouse, and unless he missed his guess a bra as well. Rather a lot for a (he looked on the card again) naturist, he thought. "Aren't you a tad overdressed?"

"You wear what is socially appropriate, and for this first meeting, that would be this outfit," Amy advised him.

He looked at the creative team. Every one was wearing blue jeans and some sort of casual shirt. The youngest member and only female of the team, Sandy, was wearing a T-shirt and because she didn't need one with her rather diminutive rack, no bra. He and Tanya were both in blue jeans. He raised an eyebrow. A business suit was appropriate attire? With this bunch?

Uncle Charlie came in at this point, wearing his trademark collarless shirt and suspenders. Amy seemed even more overdressed. "I see we're all here," he happily smiled. "Let's get started."

As everyone still standing scrambled for a seat, he started the discussion. "The National Naturist Federation was kind enough to send Ms. Reilly here to help us with our new show. She's our adviser on this project. Now, Sam, what have you got for us?"

Sam and his team had burned the midnight oil to get some ideas ready. Time was very constrained if they wanted to start shooting the first full week of September.

"First, we figured that the best way to use Tanya's talents would be to have a show where she and her cousin would get together. We've got a number of scenarios, but seeing as they all have to involve her in a naturist environment, we thought of having Candy Canyon's Dad take on managing the local naturist resort. We've done some research, and much as we really aren't enthusiastic about it, we feel some of us should spend at least a day at such a resort. There is such a resort within a day's drive from here."

Amy nodded. "Bonny Bay. They already suggested it, although they suggested this weekend, from Friday to Sunday evening. They've got two rental trailers they're holding on to, one for your creative team and one for the Sheills."

Kim blushed. As one of "the Sheills", she suddenly realized she'd be nude as well this weekend. Her girlfriends were all still back in Tennessee, and right now she was trying to determine if that was a good thing or not.

Uncle Charlie nodded acceptingly. "That makes sense. Mitch, Anita, you up for that?

The older Sheills looked at each other, and finally nodded. Mitch turned to Uncle Charlie. "Yep, I think that would be a good idea. Get Tanya and me used to the idea. Plus," he elbowed Tanya, "we'll drag along Gus. Tanya wanted him to be the first one outside of the family to see her nude."

Tanya and Gus both blushed furiously. Gus sneaked his hand into hers under the burl wood table and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"OK, then," Amy concluded, "I'll call Bonny Bay and let them know you're coming. How many are we looking at? You four and how many others?"

Sam looked at his team, and asked, "How many beds in this trailer?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.