Revenge of the Nerd - Cover

Revenge of the Nerd

Copyright© 2010 by RPSuch

Chapter 81

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 81 - An insanely hot girl is introduced to a nerd who shakes up her life. She has such difficulty dealing with him she has to stoop to sincerity. For the first time in a relationship she is not in control and has to decide if it's worth the risk. (Restatement of the original and continution)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

"This is why you needed to see me?" my father said, gesturing toward Jeff.

"What did you do to Sabrina? That poor girl ran off like she was being chased by a posse."

Jeff smiled. "That's an apt analogy. A posse would be appropriate for her role in this. But I have no doubt you are the mastermind of this deal with the devil."

"I don't have to put up with this disrespect," my father said. He turned to leave.

"Hey, Dad, don't be that way," Jeff said oozing sarcasm.

My father turned and looked like he was ready to hit Jeff.

"If you walk out of this room without our reaching an understanding I'll unleash so much damage on your bank that you'll still be digging out when your grandchildren, whom you will never see, graduate college."

"Another bluff. You're so full of shit."

"I never told Ashley what we talked about in your study. As little as she thought of you, I didn't think your relationship would ever recover if she knew."

"Well, now she knows you asked me for a million dollars to dump her."

"Dad, Dad, that makes so little sense you couldn't even sell it to your mother."

My father advanced on Jeff.

"I laughed in your face when you offered me ten million dollars to stop seeing her. You sounded like a joke of a medieval king. Didn't you think for a nanosecond about the destruction it could cause to your relationship with Ashley? Didn't you think for a nanosecond about the rift that would cause in your relationship with Joanne? Did you give a hot damn what it would do to Ashley?

"I sucked up your vile, smarmy attitude because I didn't want Ashley hurt. You could have escaped that damage if you had kept your stupid mouth shut."

"What do you know, you pissant?" My father stopped, realizing his mistake, not that he could have saved the situation. He had not denied offering Jeff ten million dollars.

I would have believed Jeff anyway.

"I've had enough of you," my father said.

"There is no way I can fix the damage you have done to Ashley and your relationship with her. But if you don't admit your role in this to her and refrain from any future disruptive effort or even so much as an unkind word about us, we will let everybody know what you did."

My father seemed amused. "Do you think anyone would believe either of you over me? You're just a scheming, gold digger and she's been swept away in your thrall."

Jeff gave him a look of pity. "Even now, do you hear what you're doing to her? You disgust me."

My father tensed and said, "It's been fun, but I have to be going."

"I talked with my CEO about you." Jeff said it quietly, casually.

Dad turned and shrugged. "So what?"

"Second Foundation will never use your bank for any kind of financing."

"Gee, how will I ever survive that?" my father mocked.

"Then he will talk to every other biotech and pharmaceutical at their conferences and let them know we have no confidence that your bank will keep its word. We're worried you'll try to cook something up to your benefit and our detriment."

"So what?"

"You will never be involved in an IPO, secondary offering, or any kind of financing in the entire industry."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.