Revenge of the Nerd - Cover

Revenge of the Nerd

Copyright© 2010 by RPSuch

Chapter 71

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 71 - An insanely hot girl is introduced to a nerd who shakes up her life. She has such difficulty dealing with him she has to stoop to sincerity. For the first time in a relationship she is not in control and has to decide if it's worth the risk. (Restatement of the original and continution)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Jeff and I drove back to school Thursday evening so we could spend two nights together before everyone arrived for graduation.

I tried to apologize for my extended family, but he told me not to even think about it.

"In fact, after meeting all those relatives this week, I think it's remarkable you even turned out human. Being selfish is light years ahead of any of them. And you've turned that around completely. You're an inspiring symbol of hope for the continuation of the species."

I'd come around to the idea that I was essentially a good person and had a lot to contribute to a relationship. The idea that I inspired hope for the continuation of the species was flat out absurd. It was so absurd I couldn't come up with a response.

I was surprised at how exhausted I was when we got home. We hadn't been involved in any strenuous physical activity. I never realized how much energy could be spent worrying about what plots might be carried out.

Friday I spent some time getting together all the paraphernalia associated with graduating. Jeff was gone considerably longer. He said he had all kinds of arrangements to work out.

The doorbell rang as we were discussing plans for dinner.

What a delightless surprise. My family had come up for a big party. They had rented a room at the Brass Rail; so much for spending the night with Jeff. We wouldn't be back from dinner until late.

The food was wonderful. The meal seemed endless nonetheless.

The most memorable event was before we ordered. Jeff and I saw Arnault come into the room and we both started to giggle and held each other while we shook from laughter until we could gain control of ourselves. My family thrilled to the rewards of Arnault's French-accent education.

My father took us all to breakfast and I was beginning to think his plan was to spend so much time with us we wouldn't have any time to spend alone.

The Goldberg family arrived at noon and we all headed to the stadium, the only place large enough for the expected crowd. Jeff had to go back to our place to get something. We wouldn't be sitting together in any event.

The ceremony started at one with Dr. Lloyd welcoming all to the festivities. He carried on with some fluff before he caught my attention.

"Our tradition is to start with the successful doctoral candidates and I shall not stray from that practice. I would like to say a few words about our first candidate, and that is a departure.

"This young gentleman has compiled a remarkable and unique academic record at this university."

I got chills. Who else could this possibly be about?

"He completed his academic stay here in just two years. I don't mean to say it only took him two years to earn his doctorate. He arrived a little less than two years ago as a freshman in our undergraduate program.

"He has garnered every honor he attempted. He is already considered one of the leading minds in his field. It is my great pleasure to present to you Dr. William Jefferson Goldberg."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.