Revenge of the Nerd - Cover

Revenge of the Nerd

Copyright© 2010 by RPSuch

Chapter 55

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 55 - An insanely hot girl is introduced to a nerd who shakes up her life. She has such difficulty dealing with him she has to stoop to sincerity. For the first time in a relationship she is not in control and has to decide if it's worth the risk. (Restatement of the original and continution)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Sunny hustled by me to the door.

"Joanne, Ben, so nice to finally meet you."

Sam and Jeff had wandered toward the front hall. Harri was coming in from the living room. Sandy and Louis were coming down the stairs.

Everybody saw my Father stiffen up when Sunny said, "Ben."

Sunny stiffened momentarily herself but quickly recovered.

"I hope the traffic wasn't bad with so many people traveling. Here, let me take your coats."

"I'll get them, Mom," said Jeff, friendly and cheerful, too cheerful.

"It's lovely to see you again Joanne, Eh-Ben-E-Zer."

He broke up the syllables differently from the way it should be pronounced so he could emphasize the "Ben." Jeff wanted to remove all doubt as to how Dad had gotten his new name.

That was not just my conclusion. Serious surprise registered on the faces of every member of his family. It sounded mean-spirited to them, a side of Jeff they had never seen.

They hadn't heard the argument behind the soundproof door. Neither had I, but I knew it was bad.

Sandy took it the worst. She had thought he could do no wrong, yet here he was doing wrong. Never again would she be able to answer a charge against him with, "Not Jeff; he couldn't do that," with complete conviction. She was uncharacteristically quiet the rest of the night.

The highlight of the evening was giving thanks before we ate. Every member of Jeff's family gave thanks for "Ashley."

We went around the table clockwise starting with Sunny. She told us she had cut her list down to the most important things, which she went through.

Then, "For my last two, I want to say how thankful I am that Louis was rushed to the hospital so quickly after his heart attack and got the care that has allowed him to start to recover so quickly.

"Thanks to Jeff for strong-arming the hospital staff to let us know what was going on and to use his company's new stent.

"I'm especially thankful for our Ashley who sat with the family while we waited; did everything she could to help and comfort us as if she had always been a member of this family. Ashley would be a blessing to this family even if she didn't have her relationship with Jeff."

In my Father's eyes I caught a flash of surprise. My Mother looked like she couldn't decide whether to risk pride.

"Oh, and I'm thankful we have the opportunity to share Thanksgiving with the Fines. You must be very proud."

They nodded.

Sunny touched Louis' arm and he began. He ran through his list and ended with, "I'm thankful to have Ashley in my life. She's been helpful and supportive. She feels like a daughter to me. I consider her my friend as well."

Harri followed.

As usual, despite trying to cut it short, she took the most time. She, too, closed with me.

"Ashley, you're amazing. I never would have, never could have come up with the Wagon Train trip. If I'd looked through a thousand possibilities, I couldn't have come up with anything better for myself," she paused, looked to her left, "and Sam. It was the most thoughtful gift I ever got.

"When she showed up at the hospital, she put herself forever in my heart. And asking me to help her design her ring, ah, such a wonderful child."

Was this scripted? It still wasn't clear when Sam brought me up at the end of his thanks.

"I'd have been surprised if Ashley hadn't been at the hospital. I met her a year ago. We had a chance to visit while Jeff was working on the gumbo. But the care she took getting us the Wagon Train, the way she found out about us so she could match us up with the gift, told me all I needed to know about her.

"Ashley, I hope to have you at our Thanksgiving table as long as we live."

Mom's look had been evolving and she seemed to be tearing up. I would probably have broken down by this time, but my Father's impassive look toned down the emotion.

"If everybody on the earth could have my family," said Jeff, "there would be no poverty, no war and no crime.

"I, in particular, have been blessed with so many gifts it seems unfair for one person to get them. I hope I can live up to the responsibility that comes with it.

"Then, on top of all that, I get Ashley. I don't want to start talking about how wonderful she is, because I'm getting hungry and I want to eat tonight.

"If anyone has a better life than this, he can keep it. This is the one I want.

"I want to say one last thing for the benefit of the Fines. I don't know if it's completely clear what we're doing here. The only rule is that you speak from your heart. If you don't have something nice to say about someone, you don't say anything.

"So, for example, everything we've said about Ashley is not for her benefit, but our own."

There was no challenge in his tone, just sincerity.

How many words was that? It was like the freaking Gettysburg Address. I'm not sure it even took forty five seconds.

Even my Father seemed to be thinking about what Jeff said. How do you follow that? From your heart, I guess, though I might toss in a little spin for my parents.

"I'm the lucky one. I've added six new best friends. I've become a new person and I'm delighted with the changes. I owe much of that to Jeff. He has no idea how amazing he is.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.