Revenge of the Nerd
Chapter 53

Copyright© 2010 by RPSuch

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 53 - An insanely hot girl is introduced to a nerd who shakes up her life. She has such difficulty dealing with him she has to stoop to sincerity. For the first time in a relationship she is not in control and has to decide if it's worth the risk. (Restatement of the original and continution)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

I didn't get to spend much more time with Jeff up to the Thanksgiving break. I chose to spend my free time educating myself on nutrition and exercise, particularly the way they affected coronary artery disease.

Sitting around waiting to find out if Louis was going to survive and seeing him in his fragile state the next day left an indelible image in my mind. Each time I saw Jeff in his place a chill ran through me.

Jeff was tired much of the time and I fantasized about drugging him to force him to get a full night's rest. But everything I read about the drugs suggested it might be a lengthy sleep, but it would not be as effective as normal sleep and there was a good chance it would not include REM sleep.

God, I was turning into Jeff.

We took my car back for Thanksgiving. I was hoping Jeff would sleep in the car as I drove. He didn't.

He asked about my courses, my vocational plans for the future. He apologized for not having enough time to spend with me but pledged that any time I wanted to be with him over this break, he would be there.

We stopped at Jeff's first. I had already called home the day before to tell them I didn't expect to be there for dinner. I assumed I would be invited to eat with the Goldbergs.

I didn't get my dinner invitation. It was just assumed.

After greeting me with a big hug, Sunny said, "Ashley honey, you can set the table with Sandy."

Just two weeks had passed since we returned to school, yet Louis looked almost himself again.

Unlike any of my previous visits, everyone seemed more reserved. There were topics that had the potential to make for uncomfortable conversation, like the progress of Louis' health and the plans for my wedding.

Just like that I had slipped into thinking of it as my wedding, not ours.

Nothing could be farther from the truth. My parents weren't making all the plans, per se, they were making all the decisions. I was perfectly welcome to plan, I just shouldn't have any expectation that my plans would be implemented.

Harri and Sam regaled us with the highlights of their year and spoke dreamily of their covered-wagon adventure.

Sandy was coming out of her funk that followed Louis' heart attack. But the dramatic moment of the evening was supplied by Sunny as we finished dessert.

"Ashley, are you planning to come over early tomorrow to visit, or will you be coming later in the afternoon with your parents?"

Ashley, who?

My parents? With Sunny, Louis, Jeff, Sandy, Harri and Sam?

I sat there in stunned silence.

"Ashley, are you okay?" asked Harri.

I turned to Jeff. He had that same stupefied look on his face.

Good. It wasn't just me.

I turned back to Sunny, shaking my head slowly and said, "Nobody said anything. I didn't know."

I probably could have answered the question if I had been thinking, but thought would come later.

Nobody seemed to know what to say until Jeff said with little conviction, "It could happen."

"In a Disney movie," I said.

"Are we missing something here?" asked Sunny.

I tried to think of the best way to explain the situation. There wasn't a best way.

I took enough time that Jeff decided to give it his spin.

"I didn't exactly go over there to talk with them. I was ordered.

"So I prepared. We had some rough moments, but I think I finally managed to persuade Mr. Fine of the logic of our getting married.

"Nonetheless, it would be fair to say he didn't accept the situation with unbridled enthusiasm. He still had some reservations."

I couldn't help but laugh.

Everyone looked at me. I had to explain and I didn't want to hide it.

"Jeff has a career in the diplomatic service.

"That's like saying Lee wasn't entirely enthusiastic to fully bask in the glow of surrender at Appomattox.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.