Revenge of the Nerd
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2010 by RPSuch

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - An insanely hot girl is introduced to a nerd who shakes up her life. She has such difficulty dealing with him she has to stoop to sincerity. For the first time in a relationship she is not in control and has to decide if it's worth the risk. (Restatement of the original and continution)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

It turned out to be two. He was still just eighteen years old and, my goodness, he was graduating from college in two days.

While he was resting, I saw the look in his eyes. He thought his age would provide him with yet another opportunity before dinner. I disabused him of that notion.

"I called your mom this morning."

"Really? What did she say? What did you say? What am I missing?"

"I asked her to put Sandy on a bus so we could show her aroun d, away from the adults."

Most guys would have been pretty annoyed by the imposition ofa case of ED - erectile deferral. I didn't expect that would be the case, but I was surprised by his reaction.

He shook his head slowly and then took me in his arms.

"You are absolutely amazing. I didn't think of it but you did. You have no idea how amazing you are."

His voice had the wonder and awe of a boy about to plunge headlong into his first crush over Miss First or Second-Grade teacher, the astonishment of that first time seeing a magician pull a long train of knotted handkerchiefs from his empty hand.

I have a very good idea how much I blushed. I felt the heat on my skin all the way down my legs.

It was still so hard to believe. I was used to being Ashley the aloof, the self-centered. No matter what I did, no matter how many times I received praise for something other than my looks, there was a small twinge of doubt it was real; a fear the old Ashley would return.

But she wasn't returning this evening. We drove to the bus station and sat on a bench holding hands and grinning stupidly.

We didn't have to keep a lookout for Sandy. We heard her squealing as she came at us like a missile. She made contact with me first and when she let go, jumped up and down a couple times and jumped onto Jeff, wrapping her legs around his waist.

She was expressing her excitement but she was so wired that, even though it was intelligible, unless you listened carefully, it sounded quite a bit like gibberish.

One of Jeff's more annoying, and endearing, habits was starting to rub off on me. He analyzed everything.

I was analyzing more and more. I particularly took note of the incredible feeling of elation I experienced because Sandy was so excited to be here with us, to be included as someone with whom we wanted to share our experience.

As much as I had felt the excitement of giving the Goldbergs and the Marcuses, Sam and Harri, their Chanukah presents, and though this wasn't a gift in the traditional sense, I acutely felt the truth of a phrase I once thought a mealy-mouthed rationalization: It is better to give than to receive. I couldn't imagine any gift I could be given that would make me feel this good. For once there was no twinge of doubt.

We took Sandy to a nice dinner and walked around town for about half an hour before returning to our place. I made coffee for Sandy and me, but Jeff stuck with Cherry Coke.

Rather than watch TV, we sat down for a game of Scrabble. Perhaps with Sandy's help, we could slow him down.

I don't think it shows a lack of modesty when I say I am a very smart person, extremely well read with an extensive vocabulary. Sandy is nothing short of brilliant.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.