Revenge of the Nerd - Cover

Revenge of the Nerd

Copyright© 2010 by RPSuch

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An insanely hot girl is introduced to a nerd who shakes up her life. She has such difficulty dealing with him she has to stoop to sincerity. For the first time in a relationship she is not in control and has to decide if it's worth the risk. (Restatement of the original and continution)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Wiry. That was the word that came to mind as he padded back naked from the bathroom. There were none of the bulging muscles of the wrestlers. But he wasn't flabby at all. Everything was solid, there just wasn't that much of it.

It wasn't as cute as his ass, but, then again, what was?

He was detumescent. Isn't that a lovely sounding word?

When you read the classics of erotic literature, you read detumescent, rather than limp. I'm not uneducated.

I may have been shallow and lazy, but I do read and I have a fine mind. Vocabulary was never a problem.

Jeff was eighteen, and in what should be his sexual prime. I had little doubt that I could coax him to tumesce. I could induce him to become turgid. I had no doubt about my ability to cause him to engorge.

When I was finished starting with him he would be distended, not to mention that he would be erect, rigid. What a lovely language that provides so many ways to describe male arousal.

I wondered what it said about our attitude toward women that the only word I could come up with to describe my state of arousal was lubricated. Where is our vocabulary?

It was early enough to fit in another round and get him home before anyone became concerned about where he was. I pointed to a painting on the opposite wall. He rolled onto his side, facing away from me, to look at it.

I started kissing between his shoulder blades. I softly ran my hands down the backs of his arms. I kissed all around his back, moving ever lower. I eventually arrived at that adorable ass. I kissed and licked at both cheeks, moving ever closer to the center.

I was implying that I was about to do something I had never done. It didn't seem sanitary and I had never had enough interest in any guy to even consider it. I wasn't considering it now either, but I'll bet he was thinking about it.

I reached around him and found I had achieved my goal. He was ready for round two. I pushed him onto his back, climbed on and impaled myself. I too was ready.

I love this position - female superior. I don't just love the position, I love the sound of it - female superior. It had a dual meaning for me since I had been the superior in every relationship in which I had been involved.

The position also gave me complete control of my pleasure. I could twist and tilt, rock, squeeze and generally achieve friction and pressure anywhere I wanted. I could control the tempo. I control the horizontal. I control the vertical. Wait a minute, that's The Outer Limits.

Jeff seemed to be enjoying himself just fine. His moans and grunts would have been indication enough without the urgent thrusting of his hips. Fortunately, I was pretty close myself.

Jeff pressed a hand against my abdomen and I felt the increased pressure. It took me to a whole new level. There was pressure, there was tension, there was electricity. There was ... oooh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.