Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 50

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


I managed to extricate my body from the bevy of beauties. I quickly dressed and my mates followed suit. We told Adell we would forgo the clothes this trip and thanked her for the good time. She looked dreamily at me and smiled. She laid her head back down and closed her eyes. As we left, we closed and locked the door again. Looking at the time we hurried to Furr's cafeteria. Fortunately it was close to Penney's and we were on time. Since we were such a large group, they let us use the private room. We got our food. The girls were amazed at the selections available and couldn't understand that they could have whatever they wanted. We finally got it over to them, through the line and into the private dining area. A cute little girl named Nancy was our server and she made sure everyone was satisfied with their food. She cleared away the trays and placed them on an empty table. For some reason she was gravitating towards me every chance she got. When she was on the other side of the table I could see the conflict as she was hanging around Billy. I chuckled to myself. Seems Billy is sending out pheromones, too. After all she is quite attractive. Small pert breasts and a tiny waist and butt highlighted her figure. Natural blonde tresses and sparkling blue eyes caught your attention right off. I could see that Billy was appreciating the attention and I let it be. She was called out by her shift leader and I could see she didn't want to go.

With her gone, I related the experience we had had at Penney's. Billy laughed and said the same thing had happened with him, Abo and Wisom at Sears. They had met a pair of teenagers that "Forced" themselves on them. It was three on two. Even Wisom took a ride on the Billy-mobile, with Abo's consent. He was busy with the two girls at the time. We had a laugh at that. Then Suzie spoke up. They had gone into one of the specialty shops looking at clothes. The sales lady there was an older woman around 55 or so, matronly looking and gray hair at her temples. Her hair was light brown and cut short. She was a little stocky but held her weight well. Her suit was impeccable and the tailoring accentuated the best parts of her shape. When they went back to the changing room, she immediately made a pass at Suzie which she eagerly caught. As they were kissing, Dina and Dana stripped the woman down. She had on emerald green lace bra and boy leg panties. She also had on a garter belt holding up black lace stockings. Dina got right to the thick of things, and latched on to the woman's pussy through the gusset of the panties. She ended up eating her out while the clerk ate out Dana. Each of them were treated to a whopper of an orgasm before they thanked the woman, got dressed and left the store.

Virginia and Manala had a similar experience. They were looking at dresses in the Glamorous Boutique when the 16 year old high school junior that was working came up to them and asked if they wanted to visit the private showing room. Of course they both immediately agreed. Becky told Sally she was taking them to the private showing area, and Sally winked back at Becky. When they got back to the private showing area, Becky had Virginia and Manala sit on a couch. She gave them some liquid refreshments and the lights were lowered. Soft music was piped into the area. The show area was illuminated by small spotlights and Sally entered with a long sleeveless satin dress that clung to her teenage figure. Sally was mostly bust and hardly any curves, like a typical high school girl whose tits had grown faster than her hips. The dress looked good on her and both Virginia and Manala agreed it was nice. She had Manala touch the fabric to feel how soft is was. When Manala got her hand up there, Sally grabbed on to her hand and ran it over the fabric covering her bust. Manala could feel the excitement in Sally's tit and this excited her. Sally turned away and went out. Becky entered at the same time. Becky was taller than Sally and she had hardly any bustline. She was wearing a formal gown with a flowing skirt. It was strapless and if Becky leaned over, her nipples were visible to the observer. Right then they were rigid with excitement. Becky and Sally planned on seducing a pair of older women every week. This week the only pair that had come to the store was Virginia and Manala. The teens continued to tease the older women until they could no longer stand it. Manala and Becky and Virginia and Sally paired off and spent the rest of the time making love with each other. We heard similar stories from the rest of the groups. We had finished eating during the adventure tales. Nancy had returned during one torid tale the Shanana and Shamona were telling and she was sitting in one of the chairs off to the side in an alcove that was protected from the rest of the cafeteria, absently playing with her pussy and clit. Billy went over to her and sat down. She literally jumped his bones as she straddled his legs and started grinding her wet pussy on his jean covered cock. He unzipped and released his package. She reached down and inserted his cock in her pussy. Not more than two minutes passed when she went rigid and came. He lifted her off his cock and put it away. We left her a nice cash tip, too and left the Cafeteria.

We decided we'd had enough fun for today so we headed out to the cars and loaded up. We just got started when it started to rain. Rain slicked highways were a problem out here so we took the drive at an easy pace. We were driving along when we got to the area where the road went down and then back up. Way up ahead on the far side I saw a flash of light. A few seconds later I heard a noise not unlike thunder. It just wasn't as loud as thunder. When I had completed the 2 miles we came up on wreckage. It looked like a pickup had crossed the slick road and run into a mini van. The truck was smoking and the van was off to the other side of the road. There were cars parked along the side of the road, but no one was doing anything. I saw a man walk up to the passenger side of the truck and then he started to pull a very large man out of the window. I could see he would need help so, telling the others to stay put, I jumped out of the car and ran to assist. The man was 300 lbs. if he was an ounce. We did manage to get him out and smoke was pouring out of the cab of the truck. He babbled something about the kid and the driver.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.