Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 47

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


I decided we needed to take the rest of the day off to play. First I rounded up all the family. I put my mates in a line. Then I went down the line and gave each and every one of them a big kiss and I grabbed tits and asses and pussies, too. I thoroughly molested each one. They all had big smiles on their faces. Then I said "Last one in the pool is a rotten egg."

I had positioned myself between them and the exit, so of course I was first out. I stripped as I ran. But I didn't run fast enough. Just a few strides out of the door this nude giant of a woman barreled by. Her enormous tits were swaying wildly as she strided by. She lept over the fence like it wasn't even there(it's a 5 foot security fence required by county ordinance). Shit, I had to stop long enough to open it. When I did, Liya and Dina zipped past me. They might be small, but they sure were fast. Dina wacked my butt as she went by. I accepted that challenge and was almost to her when she put out a burst of speed and dove into to water. I was close on her heels though. I really stretched in my dive and my momentum (remember your physics p = m x v) allowed me to overtake her. I was below her in the pool so I turned over and angled up. She swam right into my arms. I held on tight as I surfaced with the surprised Dina in my grasp. She sputtered and spewed until I locked on to her lips. Since I only needed one hand and arm to securely hold her, my other hand dropped down and started some serious exploration. My fingers insinuated themselves into her hot box. I had only used two because she is still very small. I wiggled my fingers and they must have hit the right spot because she exploded in orgasmic pleasure.

"oh, oh yes" she panted. "You have got to put your cock inside me. You feel me so good. Take me now my mate. Push it into me."

Not wanting to deny her, I moved over to the edge of the pool where she held on and spread her legs wide. We were just at the right spot in the pool because I lined up perfectly with her cunt. Her body was partially submerged and her nipples were jutting out of the water like the tips of an iceberg. As I entered her, she oh'd and ah's and muttered other things, encouraging me to thrust my iron rod deep inside her. Some of the other girls swam/paddled/walked over to us. Dana moved in real close on her right and the sisters started some serious kissing. The next thing I knew their mother Shanana was on the left kissing with both of them. Talk about erotic. Shanana came in behind Dana and started working on her and on Dina's right nipple, now rigid with excitement. Dina wrapped her legs around my waist and was directing the flow and speed of my thrusts with her legs. I closed my legs to savor the moment and the feeling. Just then a pair of gigantic tits were placed over my shoulders. Miya had moved in behind me. She presented her large nipples to me to suck. I could do this by turning my head left or right. I started on the right side and kept switching back and forth. My cock swelled with all this visual feedback. That caused Dina to be filled up ever further. The pressure and presence of my cock in her young pussy was more than she could withstand. Her release came as I stroked in once more. I noticed that others of my mates were there touching and kissing. All in all, we were having a ball of a time, so to speak. My load was beginning to need an urgent release. Miya could feel me tense up. She peeled me off Dina and devoured my prick. My women were supporting me in the water as I floated. Boobs of all sizes were there in front of me for my pleasure. I stroked them and played with them. I tweaked, pinched, and suckled them as Miya applied a strong vacuum in her blowjob. Unable to hold out any longer, my rod erupted with the white creamy life giving liquid. Miya had no problem taking my release. She was swallowing as fast as she could. When I finally subsided, I pulled her to me and gave her the biggest tongue kiss I could. I was beginning to like the taste myself, especially when it was mixed with girl come. It was fast becoming my favorite flavor. I wonder how Ben & Jerry would handle that. Miya and I floated in the water together, holding each other up. "I love you my darling giant" I said to her. "You are very desirable and I need to keep you close to me." We continued to rest, float and relax.

Shamona and Shanana, the older of my mates were positioned on the side of the pool. Dana and Dina were still kissing and the rest had moved off to other areas of the pool. Shamona was watching Miya and me closely. I saw that they were talking.

"Shamona," Shanana said matter-of-factly, "I saw you felt it too. Didn't you. When our mate spilled his seed in my younger daughter, she came and when she did, we both felt it. Inside, as if we were the ones that had that superb cock inside us. I still am tingling with the excitement of it." She reached over the water to pull Shamona to her. Their stunning breasts mashed together as they passionately kissed.

"Yes, my mate. I did feel it. It was so good. It was as if he was leaving his baby juice in me. Makes me feel funny, too. I come hard when he did this. I hope he does make a baby in me. I desire one of his. If he is a boy he would be strong. Make Mike proud."

All of a sudden they both bent as their abdominal muscles clenched from an orgasmic contraction. They looked over to see Miya being drilled by Mike. They could tell even from this distance that she was coming and little Liya was there munching on her muff, helping the process. Liya was also very excited. Another wave of orgasms struck the pair and they held each other close. They kissed as they did and their excitement rose to a crescendo. They vocalized their excitement. Looking around the pool, other pairs were holding close, like the mother daughter team of Amna and Tewnia. Abo and Gelna were in one corner fucking like bunnies.

Billy was on the deck, in the shade. Maria was riding his cock and he munched away on Lisa's bush. His ladies were facing each other and were holding each other, too. They were kissing and fondling each other as they rode out the excitement. The newcomers, Suzie and Virginia were going at it in a 69 near Billy. Their body spasms were visible to the observer. I roared out my orgasm with Miya right on my heels. Within seconds every person there began coming too. Shanana's juices released as she squired out her fluids as the exact same time that Miya did. There was a mass exodus as the pool cleared out and the women feebly found a place to collapse. Everyone was spent by this huge joint orgasm. Several were laying there shaking, the orgasm still filling their entire being. Billy soon joined me by shooting a copious amount of semen inside Maria. As soon as he was finished, Lisa pushed Maria on her back and began lapping up the precious fluid. With her mouth full of the baby batter, she then slid up Maria's torso until she was breast to breast with the smaller woman. She then shared the syrup in her mouth with her sister-wife. Eagerly Maria accepted the fluid gift from Lisa. Their tongues were battling each other as they sought the inner recesses of each other's mouth. Both were shuddering from the aftershocks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.