Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 45

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


Michael, I have to apologize to you. I just found out the med section wanted complete tests on you and your family so they put you in a common dream state. All of your yesterday after the delivery of the cargo containers was a common dream. Med section accessed Billy's computer video files to be able to duplicate the actresses in your dream. All of your family had the same dream and it will be as if it actually happened. They even extrapolated aging for the actresses and actors. They also sent a message of regret to Ms. Petrovita explaining you were unable to attend. I am sorry and I have ordered a programming change so that sort of thing will not happen again. You will be asked before any procedure is attempted. You do need to talk to Manala and find out her feelings on the suggestion. Medical has been allocated the extra time and resources to do the procedure as soon as is possible. She is on her way out to the barn to look for you for breakfast. Now would be an excellent time for you to broach the subject. Remember we are monitoring and if she decides now, we can do the procedure today. She is entering the barn now, Michael.

Ticked off is not really the correct words I had in mind, but it's all I came up with before Manala brought her lovely ass up to me. She bent over in front of me and hiked up her skirt. I could clearly see her nether lips between the gap between her legs. I started growing hard instantly. I rubbed her bare ass cheeks with my hand. I moved downward to her bush. It was velvety soft and I stroked the outside with my fingers. Her pussy started dripping juices when I stroked her G-spot on the inside and her clit on the outside at the same time. She started wiggling her butt in the air and she leaned over a bale of alfalfa hay. Fortunately for her she had brought a towel along. We wouldn't want the hay to scratch her tender body. Her heat was rising and her musk permeated the air. It made a perfect blend of pussy smell and alfalfa hay. She dropped her dress, a pretty yellow summer frock from Wal-Mart and stretched her body out across the towel covered bales of hay. Again she wiggled her ass as an invitation for play. I couldn't bear disappointing her, so I dropped trou and snuggled up against the sensuous curves of her ass. I stroked my hardening cock up and down her slit, lubricating it with the copious juices that were flowing. I slowly pushed my way into her love nest. I filled her like a well fitting glove. My cock slid unhindered until my length was fully inside her. She was making little cooing sounds like mmmmm and oooh as I slowly stroked her. I could see a flush rising on her back as I continued my stroke. She was clenching and unclenching her hands as my rod pounded into her cervix at the bottom of the stroke. My hands were busy touching her skin every place I could reach. I even brought a hand down to stroke her clit as I pounded away. She started to buck and I rode her like a bronc. I must have been hitting the right spot because I felt fluid running down my leg. And then she came. This time she went totally silent and her whole body tightened up. Her legs locked and she was pulsing with contractions along with her orgasm. I held my position and soon enough, my own orgasm was upon me. I spurted my baby juice into her and held my position while she accompanied me in our overture. Twice, three times she orgasmed for me. After one particularly long contraction, the arc of her back relaxed and she put her head down and rested it on her arms. Amazingly, I was still relatively hard and was stroking a slow in and out tempo. I asked her if she wanted to stop. She just wiggled and rocked her pelvis enough that I knew better than to stop.

"Manala, I have a question to ask you", I said. "It may be that you don't want to talk about this and that's ok by me. I noticed that you are older than most of my wives and you do not have any children. Have you ever had children? Do you want children? Do you want me to make children in you?"

"Oh yes, my mate" she began. "I love children but I not have any. Do not know why, but I always bleed. Just not have child. Want one very much, especially your child. Will you give me child, please? Oh I be so happy if I have your child. Strong boy child for you to be proud of."

"I will be just as proud of a girl child" I told her.

I held her close, from behind and stroked deeper into her juicy cunt until she went off again. I joined her this time and came too. So much spurted out that globs of it were forced out of her cunt. They fell to the floor, to the towel and on the hay itself. Spent, I pulled out of her and another big glob of spunk fell to the floor. I took a corner of the towel and wiped her legs, she turned and licked me clean. I picked up her sundress and helped her get into it. Her tall slender body and her 38C rack almost caused another rise with me, but I was ready to go inside and I wanted Manala to be ready when the medical system was ready for her.

We walked hand in hand back to the house and went into the kitchen. Manala took some good natured ribbing about how long it took her to find me and bring me back. Shanana said she knew I was in the barn with the nice smelling hay. Dina, Dana, Liya and Miya joined her, admitting they knew it too. Several of the others said they had an idea I was in the barn but they didn't know why. I wondered about that myself.

Sunday is bar-be-que day on the ranch. Maria had set out the brisket early and it was ready for seasoning and wrapping. I washed up my hands and got to it. I packed the seasoning all over those pieces of meat. I double foil wrapped them and put them in an ice chest to carry out to the cooker. I got this cooker from Bruce. It was on a 24 foot double axle 5th wheel trailer bed. It had a long prep table attached to the side opposite the cooker. There was a sink at the front end and you could attach a hose to the trailer for running water. It had a gray water tank and a bypass too. There even was a cover for overhead that went around the smoke stacks so you had portable shade too. It was painted bright red and the steps and bumpers were chromed. The firebox was at the end, of course, and there were 3 valves to control the smoke and heat flow to the main box. It had 3 three foot wide doors for the food. I had 6 briskets 20 chicken and 50 hot dogs to cook today, so I was set. Billy was outside at the cooker. He had it fired up and ready to go. We enjoyed doing this for the ranch hands and their families. We have a great time, every time we do this. The pool gets used and we have a sand volleyball pit. I used to play while I was going to school. (We won't mention the time Elissa and I were active members of a nudist resort near Cave Creek in Arizona – Shangri-La Resort). I still love to play. I am planning on a trip to Academy next week for sports equipment. With the labor saving equipment we are bringing, there will be time for these activities...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.