Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 43

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


I whirled around and there behind the girls was Margot. She was smiling broadly.

"But who..." I started and then realization hit me. "Christy???"

"Yes, Mike, I'm Christy. I hear you are a fan of mine and I hear that you are better in bed than any of the guys I work with. When mom called me last week she told me all about you and your 'ability' and I just had to meet you. Mom said you'd be here on Saturday, so I got Tom (Byron) to fly me out. He's in a shoot so he had to go back. But I did bring some friends along. You might know some of them. We'll run through the introductions later. But first you have to introduce me to this bevy of beauties you have and this hunk of manflesh, too"

In my excitement I'd forgotten who I was with. I turned and looked at Billy. He was standing slack jawed, staring at Christy. I slapped him in the arm to wake him up and introduced him first to Margot and then to Christy. Side by side it was difficult to tell them apart, especially with their hair covered. There were minor differences but still it was hard. And so was I now that I think about it. I had enough presence of mind to introduce my women. I started with Shanana and then Shamona. Next I introduced Dana and Dina, Miya and Liya. After that I introduced Manala, Tewnia, Amna and Shira and Chanil. I also introduced Abo and his wife Wisom. Then I finally got around to Maria and Lisa. I saved Billy for last. He was getting antsy waiting. When I finally introduced him he was a mess. He was all over himself when he tried to talk. I just laughed.

"I hope you make yourself at home while you are here " Margot said. "Mi casa, Su casa." She sidled up to me and whispered "I hope you can get away, because I need that cock of yours in my pussy again. I have missed it. And I'll tell you a secret. Watch out for Christy. She wants a ride, too. She brought some friends from the industry along with her. You don't have to worry about STD's as they are all tested clean. We checked before bringing them here. I'll bet that you will be propositioned more than once. After doing some checking we have a special guest who won't be arriving until later. Scheduling conflicts and all. Christy and I are saving the surprise for later. In the meantime, you and your family have the run of the place."

I passed the word along to the rest. Billy was just starring. He was recognizing women and men from his porn collection. He didn't know what to do. But the girls did. They gathered by one of the pool tables and stripped. Once nude they all jumped in the pool. Those others who were visiting joined my mates and soon everyone was naked, even me. I swam for awhile. My mates would splash or "swim" by and grab me. I lost count how many hands. I think perhaps many of the visitors also joined in the sport. I had just turned around and was headed for the stairs at the end of the pool when up out of the water surface a dream.

Christy brought her hands up my torso. Startled, I froze in place. She encircled my neck with her arms and pulled me to her body. Her body was cool with the evaporation of the pool water on her skin. But her lips were hot against my lips. Her tongue fought for supremacy with mine. Her taste was breathtaking. I was erect in an instant. Her hands were all over me. And then there were four hands. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her twin. But no, not her twin, her mother. She too was kissing on me all over. She moved around and traded off kissing with Christy. Sometimes she even kissed Christy instead of me. We shared each other, kissing and touching. The two pulled me up the stairs and over to a pallet that had been prepared ahead of time. It was in the shade of the house and partially secluded. The three of us lay on it and got comfortable. I took one of those fabled tits in my mouth sucking and flicking her nipple with my tongue. A hand was stroking my cock in a slow casual way. I moved my hand down toward her pussy and ran into a head. Margot was eating her daughters pussy while I sucked. Many of the videos I've seen shows men titfucking Christy. I decided to give it a try. I straddled her body and extended my cock between her boobs. She encased my cock in the flesh as I started to stroke. She beckoned me closer and soon I was stroking through and at the end of the stroke I ended in her mouth. This was providing additional lubrication over and above my precum.

In the meantime, mother continued to eat out daughter. It got to the point that Christy could no longer pay attention to my cock as she was building toward release. I moved off her so she could have more freedom of motion, but she grabbed my hand. She pulled me back for a searing kiss. When we finally broke the kiss she practically demanded I mount her. She pushed me insistently down toward her cunt. Margot saw what was coming and she grabbed on to me and pulled. She moved out of the way but kept diddling Christy's twat. She pulled me over into position and pushed when I got lined up. I slammed deep into that soft warm juicy pussy. Once I hit bottom, I felt Christy clamp down on me. She was a real snapper. I don't see how men managed to last long fucking this spitfire. She started praising my prowess, letting the entire world know about it.

"OH GOD" she shouted. "Momma you were so right. He is better than Jeremy, Byron and all the others combined. YES. Keep doing that! MORE!" She was rising to meet my every thrust. "O more! FUUUUUUCK!" She was in the throes of her orgasm now. She flexed forward with every contraction. Her breathing was irregular and raspy. She flexed again and her cunt clamped down at the same time. Margot was playing with her tits, sucking first one side then the other. Christy had her hand buried in her mothers snatch. Momma was wiggling around on it. She was definitely enjoying herself. I watched her as she pulled on her tits, pinching and pulling each one in turn. Her pelvis was gyrating rapidly and I could see she was leaking fluid from her pussy too. I had one hand on one of Christy's boobs and one on Margot's. I did a quick comparison as I stroked. I couldn't tell the difference when I closed my eyes. They were a well matched set. I planned on shoving my rod up Margot's sheath too. Christy's vocalizing abruptly ceased. She arched her back high then nearly doubled up as a hugh spasm hit. FFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK! She collapsed back down to the pallet in a faint.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.