Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


... jumped on me with such precision that I entered her juicy snatch, ramming my rod to the hilt. She shivered a little and leaned over her 38C titties for me to enjoy. She was rocking her hips and every rock put my cock right on her cervix. Every bump was giving her pleasure. I looked over to my left and saw that Maria had joined in the activities and she was in the process of getting her rocks off courtesy of Billy's cock. She too was rocking on top, her huge tits swaying along with her. He took one of them in his mouth and stimulated her nipple so it stood out from her chest. He did the same to the other and I could see that Maria was extremely turned on by it. She was pinching his nipples and he was bucking up to meet her every stroke.

I turned my attention back to Manala. Her respectable 38C's were standing proud on her chest. There was only a slight bit of sag and not a stretch mark in sight. Not bad for a 35 year old cave woman. She was past prime in her time, but she was just getting started here. She looked as good as any of the Honky Tonk women I'd meet at the fair or at the social clubs. I was hitting the right spots because she had her eyes closed and her breathing had become ragged. She ramped up her motion a bit and she had started playing with her own tits. She was really putting a strain on her nipples and she pulled them hard away from her body. She had to be pinching tightly because they looked like they were turning purple. I moved her hands away and put my big hands around the sides of her boobs. I massaged them and used my thumb to continue the stimulation on her nipples. I could feel her pussy clench and spasm as we rocked. I moved a little and found a deeper penetration. I was sliding past the opening to her cervix that was elevated and extending into the deepest reaches of her cunt. My excitement had me primed and I was expanded to a greater circumference than usual. This provided even more stimulation to Manala as she rocked. She was moaning and every once in awhile I'd hear an Ooh or ahh or ugg. More frequently her cunt was bringing pressure to bear on my poor shaft. We were both close. At that moment Miya and Liya came over, one on each side. Each took one of Manala's boobs in their mouth and teased the nipples unmercifully. That took Manala over the top as she came, spilling her female juices all over my groin. Again and again she heaved as the orgasm overwhelmed her. Miya was holding her so she didn't fall off. I was ramming my hard shaft into her. The helmet of my cock was scraping against her cervix again and again as I pistoned in and out of her hot box. My time had come and I started spewing my hot lava into her waiting pussy. The hot fluid triggered yet another orgasmic spasm within her. Over and over her abdomen contracted as she came. I continued to spurt my precious fluid into her. We came to a point where she could take no more. Miya gently lifted Manala off my cock and laid her on the towel-covered mattress next to the chair. Liya gently took me in her mouth and sucked me clean. When she started to get a response to the sucking she quit. "Tonight?" she asked. I nodded my head yes and smiled. They moved the umbrella table closer to us and the shadow covered both of us. I dozed off for a bit. When I woke, Manala was still on the mattress and she was holding my hand as it dangled off the chair. I looked down at her and noticed the laugh lines (crows feet, whatever) around her eyes. I viewed her entire body again. I saw an extremely fit body that any 35-year-old woman of this time would kill to have. Shortly Tewnia came over with a Sprite. I was parched and thanked her for her thoughtfulness.

"You need drink" she commented. "You work very hard to give Manala her feel good. I love the way you get the feel good. You love all of us. You give the feel good to all. You take care of all. You good man, best man, best hunter. Take care of many mates. Can take care of many more mates. We will find you good strong mates for making little ones. Girls have big chest like you like. We take care of you, too."

With that pronouncement, Tewnia bent over, sucked my cock into her mouth, swirled her tongue around the helmet and then turned and walked off toward the Lanai. I just shook my head. I rested longer in the chair. In the next hour, all my wives stopped by to say basically the same as Tewnia. And each one had to give a little suck on my cock, too. It was really nice and I was enjoying the game. I hear the doorbell extension chime. I grabbed a pair of shorts and headed in the house. When I got to the door I found the yellow DHL truck backed up to the porch and dozens of boxes already unloaded off the truck. It was my archery order. The company had processed the order in record time and it was all here. I signed for the order after he finished unpacking the truck. When he left, I went back to the pool. I decided to have a BBQ. I got out the split mesquite wood and got the coals started. Maria came over, her bodacious boobs swaying in the breeze. She rubbed her body up against mine. Junior popped up quick as a jack rabbit. She reached over and stroked him, then put him between her juggs and proceeded to jack me off with her tits. I think I set a record for recovery as I was spurting my load on her fabulous rack in less than two minutes. Instead of wiping it off she rubbed it in. She finished by licking her fingers.

She said, "Ummm, finger lickin' good! Thank you again for letting us come. I liked that. Made me horny. I'll have to go bother Billy again."

Looking up I said "Too late, Lisa is already in place. But you can help me. Will you prep and wrap three of the briskets that are in the refrigerator? Use the usual spices to rub them down and then bring them here for a cook. Then I need about 10 pounds of ground chuck and 5-dozen hotdogs. Break out the chips from the pantry and bring out the usual condiments. We'll have burgers and dogs tonight and the brisket tomorrow around lunchtime. I'll be sure to take those babies off the grill around midnight. We'll keep them warm in the warming trays in the stove."

Maria got on it right away. I watched her as she walked toward the kitchen. Her plump round ass was swaying just a bit more than I remember. When she got to the doorway, she turned a quarter turn, hugged the door, bringing her round belly into view. She brought one of her nipples to her mouth and sucked while diddling her clit with the other hand. I watched her for 2 minutes while she did this before she came. I could see the fluids flowing down her legs. She had to hold on to the door to steady her. She smiled at me. Licked her fingers, took a suck on her extended tit and went back inside. She is a plush sex kitten and Billy is a lucky man!

The BBQ was a huge success. They all liked the burgers and dogs. Maria had opened one of the containers of Deli potato salad and one of the cole slaw. These were a big hit with the ladies. Everybody stuffed himself or herself. It was after sundown before we were finished. Someone had picked up all the clothes and they were found the next day in the laundry room. That was all right, we'd been naked the whole afternoon anyway. The pool had taken it's toll as everyone was wiped out from the experience. We turned on a video on the big screen and everyone tried to crowd around me to watch it. Little Liya was first to reach me and she jumped up on my lap. The others crowded around me in hopes of at least some of me to hold on to. I could tell some were disappointed, but their partner next to them made it up to them. There was a lot of tit sucking, finger fucking and the like going on. Liya had wiggled around just enough to get me hard. She arched her hips and I was inside. Dina was fingering Liya's clit and giving the exposed part of my shaft a good stroking. Miya and Shamona were kissing and playing with each other. The rest of the crew was doing the same thing. Not very many were watching the movie. Shira was curled up on one of the back couches. Someone had placed the afghan over her. She was sound asleep. The movie finished but no one noticed. After the slow fuck that Liya gave me, the ladies started taking their turn. Each one was different and exciting. Each one was getting off on my cock. I lost count but I think I came 5 times. I do know each time I was brought back to full size by the delightful mouth of Shanana. She liked to suck cock and she liked the taste of pussy juice too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.