Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 39

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

Week 1 Day 4 - Thursday

I woke up my usual time, 6:00am, sun up. Somehow during the night positions had changed around. Virginia had a breast lying on my chest and Suzie and Cindy were locked in a lover's embrace. Suzie was holding Cindy close and their pussies were locked together. Although they were both asleep, I could see a little motion as pussy rubbed pussy. This caused me to sport an even harder morning wood. I carefully extracted myself from the bed. I did my business and carefully got back into bed.

"That was a wonderful evening, despite the trouble" a voice whispered. Virginia's deep blue eyes were looking at me. "I love you. I will always love you, my mate. About yesterday, thank you for saving us from those men. I'm glad you did what you did. And I am especially proud of Suzie. I didn't know she was that good and I didn't think she was armed. I knew you were because I felt your gun when I had my arm around you in the lobby before we left last night. I'm glad you were prepared! I love you" she repeated.

"I love you both very much. I am truly glad you will be joining my harem. Too bad we can't take Cindy with us. She's a real hottie but I'm afraid she won't be compatible. Still she's a great piece of ass. I saw you enjoyed her, too. And it looks like Suzie is still enjoying her."

The action on the other side of the bed had increased and now the two were kissing each other, fighting for supremacy. They broke apart and Cindy scissored her legs to grind her pussy into Suzie's pussy. They were rubbing cunt to cunt, clit to clit. Both women were moaning out their desires and they neared culmination. I held Virginia and put my finger in her pussy. It was wet and slick. I curled my finger and stroked her internally until I found her G spot. When I first hit it, her hips bucked up off the bed violently. She didn't take her eyes off the two girls. They were getting closer to their orgasm even as Virginia was to hers. Watching carefully the two and varying my speed I managed to bring Virginia off simultaneously with Suzie and Cindy.

After a long cuddle session we all got up and got dressed. I told Cindy we had some errands to do today and needed her services as driver. She said she couldn't work past noon because she had afternoon classes. I found out she was a part time international student at UT Arlington but she had to work to try and make expenses. She was struggling to make it. She and her mother lived in a less desirable part of Grand Prairie so they could afford her education. Her mother had to go to work after her father died. Policeman killed in action, but off duty at the time. Not much insurance and FOP couldn't help because of their bylaws. So they struggled along. I assured Cindy we'd be done about 10 so she went to get the car ready. I picked up my cell and speed dialed Stephen. In 10 minutes I had added Cindy to my will, giving her a full ride, including rent, utilities and food, no matter where she stayed. It also gave her an annual of stipend of 30,000 a year for as long as she was in school, for as long as she wanted. Any degrees were covered. She wouldn't find out until the tornado killed us, but I don't think she'd ever forget us anyway. This would be one more reason.

At 8 sharp we pulled away from the hotel. The staff was sorry to see us go. I'd left the suit to be altered and gave them my shipping address, too. First stop Exxon Mobile Headquarters. Suzie, Virginia and I entered the building and stopped at the front desk. Fred was on duty. The girls showed Fred their badges and got me a visitor pass. Fred recognized me from the last time I was here. "I hear you really put one over on Jabba the Hut!" he said with a grin. He was referring to Calvert.

"Yep, shore did" I replied as I shook his hand. "And just wait until I finish today. I'm taking these two on their last trip up the tower. I've hired them both and today is their last day. Or should I say last couple hours. We're here just to clean out their stuff. Wonder if Rex and Jabba will miss them?" I said with a grin. Fred just laughed and shook his head. He stepped over to the girls and gave both a big hug and kissed their cheeks. They fussed over him a minute and then let go. They headed hand in hand over to the elevator and I joined them. We got in and when the doors closed I ask what that was about.

"Fred is like a Dutch uncle to us. He's always worrying about us and he runs the skirt chasers off. We love him to death and are going to miss him. His wife is a dear and treats us like kin too. We just had to say goodbye." I didn't have a problem with that and told them so.

Neither Rex or Jabba were in so the job of cleaning out took only about 10 minutes. Both girls called HR and told Betty they were giving notice but wouldn't be in any more. They gave my address as their final check contact. It would be processed on Friday and mailed out then. They thanked her and we were ready to go. We were able to exit the building without any fuss and were in the limo headed for DFW shortly thereafter. Traffic was a bitch, as usual but we got to the private terminal at 9:45. David was there and had already completed the preflight. We were ready to go so everyone boarded and I took the controls. The girls were duly impressed as they buckled in and I came on the intercom. I did the usual pilot spiel like you hear on a commercial flight. I could hear them laughing from the cockpit. We got clearance and were in the air in no time. I turned off the seatbelt light and they were at the cockpit door before I could get out of my seat.

"OK Mr. Funnyman, who do you think you're kidding. You're not the pilot here, he is" Suzie accused pointing to David.

"Actually he is not only the pilot in command, he owns this plane. I just work for him. He owns the air transport company and all the planes you'll see when we land. We do very well and have a lot of high power clients. I understand he made a killing with Exxon and it was their money that bought this." David told the ladies.

They were impressed and pulled me back to the cabin for some fun and games. I can't imagine where the time went because David was calling me back for the landing. I buckled the girls up after fixing their bras and blouses back up. Landing went without a hitch and we were on the ground again. We walked over to the helipad and Mac had us in the Ranger and on the way to the ranch. As we approached we had to endure the loop the loop ... the Bell Jet Ranger can do a 360 vertical loop.

Safely on the ground, we rounded the barn as the Ranger zoomed overhead. We made a beeline for the house. As we entered, I was mobbed by the rest of the women. Even Shira was there to scold me for not coming home yesterday. I crouched down amidst the bevy of beauties and looked her straight in the eye. In the most serious tone I could muster I said

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.