Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


"Christy Canyon" I interrupted.

"You have seen my daughter's work?" she asked.

"Yes, of course. I am a big fan of hers, and those" I pointed to the woman's chest. "But you haven't told me who you are."

She seated herself in the same position that Yvette just left. I glanced over towards Miya and saw her and Yvette. They were standing together facing each other. They were the same height, which I'm sure was a novelty for Miya. Their tits were rubbing together and they were making out. I noticed that Yvette was grinding her pussy into Miya's. They looked like they were having fun.

"Oh don't worry about them. Yvette knows not to hurt anyone's feeling." She explained. "I am actually the owner of this establishment. I have Yvette say she is because her height and bearing is so darn intimidating. I'm Margot, by the way. I saw you come in and I knew you were a connoisseur of women. I just had to have you in the private salon. Michael, how old do you think I am? And don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings. Just tell me how old."

"Honestly, I'd say you are mid 50's. Your skin tone is good, but the sag has stretched your tits a bit. Your abdomen is flat and firm as is your butt. You pussy reveals more in its shape. Not quite as toned as the rest of you. The laugh lines on your face are a little deeper than what I would expect and the skin of your neck is a bit shall we say flexible. That's what I base my assessment on" I said truthfully.

"Oh you are a dear. I am actually 67 years old. I have not had any surgery. I exercise, eat right and have sex as often as I can. So my question is how about it. Do you think your ladies would mind if you and I have a little fun?"

She moved in closer to me. I couldn't help myself. I reached up and started to play with those beautiful hangers. I could see Christy's face in Margot's. Christy had always been a fantasy for me. We spent the next half hour really getting acquainted. Our time ended with me spraying a cock full of sperm into her pussy. I tell you she was good. She came at least three times and she coaxed a double shot out of me. I came so much a bunch of it leaked out and formed a puddle under her ass. I was still pumping away and she was still bucking as we fucked each other. Just then she bucked up as I was outbound. My cock sprung free but our rhythm carried me back as she continued her ascent. In I pushed and all of a sudden she was tighter than tight. She screamed when the orgasm hit her as I rammed my cock home in her ass. Our mistiming caused a rift in our alignment and I was pumping away in her ass. She grabbed the back of her knees and pulled her legs out and up. Since she seemed to enjoy what we were doing, I continued pounding her butt hole. She was coming continually now and I couldn't believe it but I was about to let loose again. My stamina and ability to come sure has improved since going downtime and returning. I was tiring but still game. I pushed as hard as I could to get as deep as I could. Liya was near and she saw the position we were in. She first dipped her fingers into Margot's snatch. Then she tucked her fingers and thumb and shoved her whole hand into Margot's cunt. That was it for me as I spewed hot spunk into her colon. The combination of my cock and cum and Liya's hand caused a cataclysmic orgasm for Margot. She came over and over. She was very vocal about it. Her mouth got really filthy as she swore, calling me all kinds of names and at the same time laying praise on my sexual prowess. I nodded to Liya and she carefully removed her fist from Margot. I started moving to one side and pulled her with me. We lay side by side spooned together. She still was moving and I could feel the orgasmic spasms continue. Yvette came over to us.

"God mother that was the hottest sex act I've ever seen. I hope the cameras got that. It's going in my private collection. I sent Tammy for washcloths for cleanup. I also checked with the girls and I have a nice big order that the ladies have chosen. I will see to it that it is boxed up and ready at the front desk. By the way it's 10 minutes to 9. We close at 9 but you can have a little more time to get things together." Yvette commented as she was getting things together. I couldn't resist and I reached up and tweaked her nipple as it stood at attention. She smiled at me and left the room.

"Damn I wish I'd met you about 30 years ago!" Margot exclaimed. "I would never let you go. Your women are very fortunate. I see why they adore you. No, don't object. I notice things and the way they look at you is pure adoration. It's amazing but none of them seem to be jealous of anyone else. I don't see any animosity directed towards me and you just gave me the best screwing I've ever had. Even Ron Jeremy is not as good as you." I wish I could keep you, but I can see you have these adoring females to take care of and wouldn't have time for me."

"Actually only 10 of these are mine, and of those all but Shira, the little one in the corner asleep are my wives. The rest of my wives are at home. I currently have 14. The tall Indian, the plumper and the little redhead are not mine."

"What are you some kind of Mormon?" She asked?

"No, they ended polygamy in 1895. They are as mainstream a religion as the Baptists or the Methodists. And they have better family values than any of them. I've had Mormon friends and heard the missionary discussions. They have better morals than we do that's for sure." I said laughing aloud. "They put family first. I think that is worthy of some note. I've put family first in my life now. But with 14 wives I couldn't be a Mormon. But I do understand why they did it. I'll explain it to you sometime, if I have the time and you're willing."

"You intrigue me, Michael Faber. And you are the best fuck I've had in decades. Yes I would love to hear about your family and learn everything I can about you. Why don't you come over to my house Saturday about 1 pm. You may bring your lovely harem with you. I have an exceptional cook and the swimming pool doesn't get used very often."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.