Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 31

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


We entered the store together. All of them stayed close to me but I could tell they wanted to look at all the pretty garments. They were oohing and aahing at what they saw. The usual complement of college age employees was looking at us but did not come over. I was really wishing someone would come up when I saw her. Short blonde hair, blue eyes, excellent rack and she stood about 6'3. I looked at her feet and she was wearing pumps. She headed straight for me. She moved up real close to me, her breasts just touching my chest. I inhaled and detected the odor of Ciara. "How may I help you" she whispered to me. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and a shiver ran down my spine.

"I need nice garments for my women, eer these women and I don't know what sizes we need."

Again she whispered" I think you were right on the first time. These are obviously your women. I will try to accommodate all of you." I caught a whiff of the scent of a woman. Her musk was growing stronger by the minute. She took my arm, brushing her chest against it as we turned. "follow me ladies," she said. She directed us toward the back of the store. We entered the fitting room area and she put up one of those plastic chains. It had a closed sign attached to it. We went into the area. It opened up into a large room with mirrors.

"This is our private showing area. We demonstrate our creations to our most important customers here. I could tell the moment I laid eyes on you that you are important. Now the first thing I must do is measure. My name is Yvette. I own this store. I am at your service, completely." She reached for the phone and pushed a button. "Sasha, I need you in the private showroom. Bring Nina and Tammy with you." She hung up the phone and proceeded to pull out a notebook, pen and a measuring tape. Momentarily three young girls came in to the room. They too had pen, notebook and measuring tape. I explained what they were about to do and before I could finish, everyone except Maria, Abo and I were nude. Even Lisa stripped, joining in with my wives, laughing and cutting up. Shanana went over to Maria, who was standing by herself off to the side and whispered to her. Glancing out of the corner of my eye I could see Maria shaking her head no. Shanana continued to talk to her. The head shake became less adamant, turning instead to a shrugging and finally an ascent was given. Still looking nonchalantly about but avoiding turning my head toward her, I watched as Maria slowly removed her clothing. Nude at last, she was beautiful. Her breasts jutted proudly away from her chest. Yes there was a little sag, but the points of her nipples pointed slightly skyward. Her dark brown nipples looked delightful as they sat on top of her lighter colored mounds. Her middle was nicely rounded. Plush you might say. Her broad womanly hips were smooth as were her legs. She carried very little of her weight on her thighs. They were relatively slender and quite shapely. Her arms also were smooth and shapely. No sagging skin on her anyplace. I could not see a bit of cellulite. I could easily compare her to a Rubens nude. I was really attracted to her and I envied Billy.

With all the playful teasing going on, Maria and everyone else became better acquainted. I knew that Lisa and Maria would be fast friends with my harem. All this time the girls were being measured in every way. I got a better idea about this portion of my women. Here is what Yvette came up with. She had it all written down. The paper she gave said the following:

Vital Statistics for Michael Faber's women:

Name Age Weight Height Hair Eyes Bust Waist Hips

Shanana 27 134 5-10 Auburn Green 40EE 25 38

Shamona 38 147 5-2 Brown Brown 42E 29 40

Tewnia 22 136 5-11 Blonde Blue 34F 25 36

Dana 14 117 5-9 Auburn Green 36D 21 36

Dina 12 96 5-4 Auburn Green 32A 22 30

Miya 15 235 7-2 Blonde Green 66M 35 53

Liya 16 88 4-0 Blonde Green 26D 17 22

Manala 35 126 5-8 Blonde Blue 38C 24 38

Amna 28 131 5-2 Blonde Blue 38D 26 40

Chanil 29 140 5-10 Brown Green 34C 23 35

Shira 5 67 3-7 Brown Hazel 22AAAA 16 21

Lisa 29 140 6-0 Black Black 36C 23 36

Maria 32 168 5-2 Black Brown 48EE 32 45

Wisom 14 112 5-3 Blond Blue 34D 19 26

I looked at the list in amazement. I hadn't noticed the clerks doing all that and I never saw the scale. Looking around, I didn't even see the assistants. Yvette had me seated in a very comfortable chair. There was room for two and she sat down next to me. She told the other women to be seated and to watch the stage. She leaned close to me and the Ciara was getting to me. I looked down and got a superb view of the valley of the giants. Her cleavage wouldn't quit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.