Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 23

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


I burst through the trees at a full run, and then stopped up short. Little Nita, about seven years old, was pointing due south. I turned my gaze in that direction. As I did, I saw what she had screamed at. About 400 yards away was a pride of cave lions. They had killed one of the Aurochs and were dining on it. I held my finger to my lips in shushing fashion and pushed her back toward the trees. I then held my hand up palm out and motioned for the other men to stay still. They knew better than to talk and didn't make a sound. I signaled a slow retreat to the woods. We backed away without taking our eyes off the lions. We knew any slip would be fatal for any human close by. Fortunately, the breeze was blowing from the south. Thank god for that. The lions didn't know we were there.

In the cover of the woods, I made a decision and quickly ran back to the packs. I rummaged around the bottom of the pannier and came up with a cloth covered instrument about as long as my hand span. As soon as I had it, I turned and raced back to my former position. I told the men that I would now prove my hunter skill. I would kill all the lions and make the area safe for us to pass. I said I would kill them from up in the tree. I suggested that they do the same and soon everyone was perched on a tree limb.

I opened up the cloth bag. The first thing I took out was a Bushnell 10x42 scope. I mounted it to the scope rings already in place on the weapon. The next thing was something I was proud of. I had found the plans for it on a website I'd visited many years ago looking for the Anarchist Cookbook. I didn't find the book but I did find these plans instead. I had an old Shopsmith Mark IV so I was ready to try my idea. I got it right on the 5th try. Carefully I unwrapped in. It shone in the sun like new. I attached the homemade silencer to the Henry. It fit like a glove, but not like OJ's, it was perfect. Now I could kill the cats without them knowing where the shots were coming from.

I reviewed the layout of the pride. One male was gnawing on a hindquarter of the Aurochs about 10 yards south of the carcass. Six females were dining on the remains. There were two juveniles and 6 cubs around the perimeter. I didn't think I would have too much trouble with this bunch. I sat down on my limb and used another great limb of that stately tree for a bench rest. I'd brought the sand filled sock too, just in case. I had put one reload of shells in my shirt pocket as well. One of the unmarried males, an 18 year old named Nabo was in the tree with me. He was watching everything I did. I whispered to him my intentions. I would first kill the pride king. He would be the easiest since he was first. Next I would take out the juveniles or females as the opportunity afforded. Lastly I'd get the cubs, or let some of the boys get them I thought as inspiration hit me in the face. I was ready so I took aim at the big guy. Breathe, hold, and squeeze. A "thwit" sound, no louder than a nightingale rose from my weapon as I fired. I looked through the scope and watched as Leo stood up, wavered on his feet and then fell over dead. The females didn't even notice. I tried to chamber another round slowly without making any sound. I was successful and I patiently watched for my next shot. I was not going to rush this. "Thwit". I got one of the juvies that had moved over to claim Leo's prize. He stopped dead in his tracks, dead. No notice from the lionesses. The next shot had to be a female. I had to wait about five minutes before I had two lionesses lined up side by side. I went for the shot. "Thwit" clean through the first lioness and almost exiting the far side arm of the other. I hit vitals as they both went down. The rear one tried to get up. I sent another round her way and she decided that was it. She lay down and gave up the ghost. I still had four full grown lionesses and a juvenile, plus 6 cubs to worry about. I know darn good and well the cubs could be a problem and I shouldn't discount the danger.

I noticed that the cubs were playing in front of the carcass and the females were behind it. The lionesses were beginning to get jumpy, having noticed the smell of fresh blood. I was sighting in on the female on the head side of the aurochs when I noticed her lift up her head and sniff. The wind had changed. It was now coming out of the north and pushing all our scents toward the lionesses. There was a growl from the females and they turned towards where we were hidden. I looked through the scope and it looked like one was looking right back at me. I knew we'd be in trouble if they got much closer. The other juvenile was apart from the other two and I had a clear shot, so I took it. "Thwit" The silencer did its job and my aim was as good as ever. I shot it through its right eye and saw brains blow out the hole in the back of his head. That left the four lionesses. I lined up my next shot on the one on the left. Just as I was about to shoot, a flint tipped spear came flying from my right. The arc was true. I could see someone knew the characteristics of a projectile in flight. The massive cat's side was pierced just behind the foreleg. It was a good throw. Someone had just earned the right to a fucking good time. I'd looked over the unmarried bled women and most all of them were prizes. There was one that was kind of plain and she walked with a slight limp, but I would find a husband for her, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.