Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 19

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

As I ate lunch, I scanned the area in front of my home. The family was spread out in groups of varying size. Everyone was enjoying the festive mood brought on by our return. All the women welcomed Miya and Liya warmly. I could hear laughter from the group. I assumed they were talking about the trick the newcomers played on me. I could see heads nodding. I am glad the girls are integrating into our family so easily. As I walked around examining the 'porch' of the cave, I decided it would be a good idea to fashion some kind of door. I figured we'd need about 30 small trees to make this happen. I went into the cave and got the camp saw and two of the short axes that Billy had packed. When I came out of the cave I called my sons over to me. I explained what I wanted to do, and I asked if it was alright to have Abo in charge. The other two boys readily agreed. After all, Abo was a man with mates! They would do as he says. I think I need to find mates for them too. They're good boys and deserve a good wife. I sent the boys off with Jake. He could easily haul thirty small logs with the travois. I also sent the Henry with Abo. I instructed him to teach the two younger boys about it. I even told him to do the 17 shot demonstration. But I also instructed "One thing. If you fire three shots, one right after another, that is the sign of trouble. If you have any trouble while you are there, even if you think you can handle it yourself, you are to shoot 3 times rapidly in the air. I will hear it and I will come. OK?"

"Yes father" Abo replied. "I do as you say. Be safe."

Jake and the boys headed for the tree line, about 1000 yards away. I busied myself around the camp, looking for things to do. I'd just get started when one of the women would come up and take over. It seems a bit frustrating, but I just smile, give her a kiss or pat on the bottom and let her go at it. Occasionally I hear the report of the Henry as the afternoon progressed. Shamona made a concoction for us to drink. The taste was pleasant and the drink itself was quite refreshing. I'd just taken a seat near the mouth of the cave when I heard three shots in rapid succession. Reaching inside the cave, I grabbed my gun belt, slapped it on and at the last minute took the Sharps. I was off at a run toward where I'd heard the shots. As I ran, I heard more shots. There was spacing in them, so someone was using a level head to fire. I was about 100 yards into my sprint when I heard footfalls. A second later Miya pulls up beside me.

"I see Abo and the two boys. I also see three others with spears." She reported "Now only two others. One get spear to chest. Him down now."

There was another report of the Henry and Miya reported another intruder was down. I decided to end this before anyone else got hurt (meaning my sons). I stopped running. Calming my breath, I brought the Sharps up, sighted the Creedmore sight and was ready. I pulled the set trigger, took a breath, let out half and fired. Miya shaded her eyes as she watched. The third man's head exploded as the slug hit him square in the temple. The boys looked my way and all three held up their weapons. I noticed that Abo was not holding the Henry, Jaklow was.

Miya and I trotted up to the three boys. They were grinning from ear to ear. They were all excited about defending their home from the three wanderers. Wanderers were explained to me before. These men were outcasts from their clans. They had been kicked out for one of several reasons and left to wander. They would raid other camps for food and women. Usually the women would get away because of carelessness. But sometimes the women went with the men for lack of a better choice in their own camp.

I examined the bodies of the men. As I did, Abo told me what happened. "We were cutting the last of trees you ask when these men surprised us. The leader of the pack, Mundo said they were here to kill all the men and take the women that were at the cave. They were going to start with us. Jaklow was a little behind us and he was closest to the fire stick, I mean gun. He took it up and gave signal. This scare wanderers and they back off some. Soon they get brave again. They see only boys so they get spears ready. That one throw spear. He miss all. Hamlin throw spear good. Hit other man. He dead. That other one start to throw so Jaklow shoot. He dead. Soon after Mundo, the big one throw spear. He miss. Then Mundo head explode. We hear sound you shoot. We win fight!"

Just then, Miya interrupted. "Mike", she whispered, "I see more people. They behind us this many trees toward sun" She held up both hands and wiggled her fingers twice. I took that to mean about 20. I pretended to walk around looking at the dead men and took the opportunity to sneak a look. I noticed some heads looking out around the trees. Knowing we had more firepower, I called out.

"OK all of you come out. These men are dead. We are strong here. We will not hurt you, just come out here where we can see you." I shouted for all to hear.

We waited and slowly the people emerged from the forest. I noticed they were all female. I gathered the boys to me quickly. "No matter what happens, you three killed these men. I did not. I don't need any more wives and you do. You will claim the kills and any mates among them. Do you understand?"

The boys agreed and Abo volunteered to give up some of his share if needed. I advised them to wait and see. The rest of my women had arrived, so we made a large group. Miya stood beside me and Dana came up on the other. Tiny Liya stood in front of me. I noticed she held the wicked looking flint knife in her left hand. I would bet she's deadly with it. The group of women and children slowly approached us. I quickly appraised Dana what had happened and what I'd told the boys. When the group was within 5 feet they stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.