Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

My other mates thought it was a great trick that Liya and Miya had played on me. They had been told while I was getting the travois set on Red. But they didn't say anything to me. Shanana admitted that she had been awake the whole time and had enjoyed watching us make love. She had even taken the opportunity to bring herself off while we were paying attention to more important matters. Flala giggled just then and admitted that she too had diddled herself off and then snuggled into Tewnia and nursed her until she fell asleep. I just shook my head at my horny wives. I could hardly believe my luck. After breakfast we packed up and headed out again. I hadn't heard much from Abo and his wives last night, but he had a big grin on his face that I guessed would last for a long time. They walked beside him, one on each side as he led Jake. He had made a travois last night for all their stuff and transferred what was on the big one over. It evened out the load somewhat and made it easier for Red. I decided to walk and Miya joined me again.

Looking ahead I estimated it would take up another two to three hours to reach home. We came to a low lying plain. As I looked out I saw at least a thousand cows (aurochs). I asked Dana if I should get some. She looked at the travois' and decided we could take two mature ones with us. At that go ahead, I pulled the Sharps from its scabbard on Red's saddle. I told everyone to wait here while I kill a couple of cows. Miya insisted on helping so I told her she could come. She grabbed her spear off the big travois and we headed forward. We got to about 300 yards from the Aurochs. We decided on a large male and female. I told her I would show her what I can do and why I can afford to have so many wives. She held Red while I used the saddle as a shooting stand. My first shot was dead on. We watched the big bull go down. I waited about 15 minutes and a big female wandered over to where the bull had gone down. I pulled the set trigger, took my breath and fired. The second one went down.

"Let's go," I said. I signaled to the rest of the crew and off we went to gather in our kill. Miya said she now was sure I was the best mate she could ever get. The other women readily agreed with her. When they caught up with Miya and me, Liya came running up. She jumped in the air and I caught her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She kissed me hard. My hands drifted down to her butt. It was bare so I moved them closer to her crack. I snaked a finger through her bush to her clit and gave it a wiggle.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed. "That's sore. You very big. Me very small!"

"Oh well, I guess we shouldn't do that thing anymore. After all I don't want you hurt!" I replied.

Liya burst into tears. She gripped me tight, like a death grip and sobbed into my shirt. Man did I feel like a low down, no good ... you fill in the rest!

"There, there, little one. Don't cry. I didn't really mean it. I was just teasing you. You were wonderful last night. I wouldn't trade you for long tooth necklace! I'm sorry." I tried consoling her. She continued to sob. Miya turned to her and also tried to offer kind words. She would not be consoled.

Shanana came over and pried the small woman from me. She easily carried her off to a small stand of trees. Thinking with my big head, I directed the rest of our troop to the spot where the Aurochs had fallen. Quickly the women got the animals gutted, skinned and sliced up. I always carry plastic ground cloth material by the roll in Jake's panniers so we had plenty of material to wrap them. Tewnia even cracked open the skulls and saved the brains along with the stomach and bladder from each. These would be used later. By the time they were finished there wasn't much left. All the meat was packed on the travois. The reason the Aurochs were present was a water hole was nearby. We all went over to it and cleaned up. I told everyone to stay here under the trees and I would go fetch Shanana and Liya. Miya wanted to go but I insisted she stay. As I walked away I listened. I heard footsteps and spun around. There no more than 6 feet away was Miya.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.