Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

With that business out of the way, we started out. With the need for us to go slow because of the travois, we still managed to make good time. It was a walk in the park for Miya with her long stride. Everyone else was riding horse, mule or travois. By late that afternoon we spotted the cave home we knew off in the distance. This caused us to move faster. However dark was beating us, so we stopped for the night in a nice cozy grove of trees. We set up a small camp and laid out sleeping furs. Abo had his own bed to worry about but his mates took care of the details. Everything looked snug over there. My mates had spread out the furs and there was plenty of room for all of us. I did wonder why they hadn't made a separate pallet for Liya, but I guessed that she slept with Miya so I left that be for awhile. After eating another delicious meal prepared by my mates (mostly Shanana – although I'd seen Flala watching intently) we cleaned up and got ready for sleep. It had been a long and exciting day and we were all a bit tired after last night so it was the sleeping furs for us. I was tired and when Dana lay in front of me I pulled her close. Miya got behind me, spooned close and draped her arm over both of us, her hand gently cupping Dana's breast. I kissed them both soundly and fell off to sleep...

I woke looking straight up at the crescent moon. I figured it was maybe three hours before sunup by the moon's position in the sky. But it wasn't the moonlight that woke me. It was the mouth that was working diligently on my member. Damn it felt good. I figured it was Shanana so I closed my eyes and enjoyed. Besides, Miya had her arm across my chest and I couldn't move without rousing her anyway. The feeling was exquisite and I knew I would be blasting off soon. I held off just because the feeling was outstanding. This without a doubt was the best blow job I'd ever gotten. I couldn't help but thrust up each time that mouth came down. I knew I was a goner when my cock went down into her throat. I'd experienced many blow jobs but I'd never been deep throated like this before. Even the one 10,000 years from now palled by comparison. The next two things happened in short succession. First she started to hum and then she swallowed around my shaft. That did it for me. Fireworks happened, I saw stars and I came, spilling my hot spunk directly into her throat. I can't describe the feeling better than exquisite. I wanted it to continue, but soon ended. She kept me deep within her until I stopped. What lungs she must have to be able not to breathe for such a long time.

"Shanana, come up here now" I whispered.

"Unnnmph" was her reply from off to my right. I had guessed wrong, it wasn't Shanana. She lifted her head a little, and then let it drop back down. She was back asleep in a moment. I reached down to touch the head that was still there, licking my prick and balls. I was getting hard again and was frustrated because she wouldn't move up. She continued to lick and suck. My cock came back to life. It wasn't as tender as it had been right after coming, so the feeling was tolerable. I nudged Miya with my elbow a couple of times lightly and she finally turned over, taking her arm with her. With that out of the way, I again reached down and this time pulled the fellatrice up to me.

"Liya, what are you doing!?!" I exclaimed in a loud whisper, not wanting to wake the other mates. "You cannot be doing this, you are too young. You must wait until you are older before you..."

At that point I noticed that Liya didn't have a stitch of clothing on. I looked at her body. It curved down to a slender waist and then flared to womanly hips. That was the quick look. Then I glanced up. Hanging from her chest were a pair of D size breasts, or that was it would be back home. She had hidden her assets well. I had no idea she was built like that. In the hut, on the travois and during dinner, she had looked like an average 10 year old. Her clothing and posture had hidden her now obvious charms from me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.