Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 15

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

"Thank you for welcome. I like all you people. I look forward to see new cave where I live." She went to Dana, knelt down so as to not tower over her, and she hugged her close. Dana brought her hands up and held Miya's face. She searched her eyes and then pulled Miya to her. She kissed Miya with the same type passionate kiss I'd given her. Miya hands were fondling Dana's butt cheeks and Dana moved her legs apart a little bit. This allowed Miya's fingers to explore Dana's crack, all the way up to her cunt lips. Dana's hands were busy trying to touch every bit of exposed skin on Miya. Up and over her shoulders, down her back, and then up her spine she went. Dana had one hand on Miya gargantuan breast and was kneading it and pulling on the nipple.

That little red headed minx Flala came in next. She moved on to Miya right side. She started touching Miya all over, too. She fixated on Miya's right breast. Latching on with her mouth she sucked the nipple in and began flicking it with her tongue. Tewnia came next and took position on the other side. She moved Dana's hand away and started emulating Flala. Shanana moved in and gently got everyone to lay down on the furs. She got the giantess to lie on her back. Flala and Tewnia repositioned themselves in the same position of sucking on a tit. Dana continued to kiss, laying directly on top of Miya. Shanana then proceeded to eat out Miya's pussy. I stood back and watched as my women worked on our new mate. Sounds of pleasure were emanating from the pile of women flesh. I came up behind Shanana and found she was excited and already well lubricated. Kneeling down, I rammed my rock hard cock home in one! Hitting bottom, Shanana buckled under my assault. Her orgasm swept over her. I could see by the dim light of the fire the flush that she got from her orgasm.

Shanana was good. She never stopped eating Miya's pussy except for a short period at the height of her orgasm. Miya was going wild with the stimulation from my ladies. Shanana knew Miya was ready and so she moved out of the way and pushed me toward that blonde cunt. Miya's long legs were spread wide. Her pussy was pulsating with excitement. Whatever Flala and Tewnia were doing certainly was helping. Kneeling before my goddess, I slowly entered her moist canal. I moved just the head of my cock in and out a little as a tease. She jumped when she felt me enter her. She quickly started wiggling her tush as I moved in an out. I pushed deeper, and deeper, ever so slowly. That's when I made the discovery. Miya is a virgin. I pulled back a bit, still moving the head of my cock in and out. I motioned for Shanana to move over to me. I whispered my discovery to her. She smiled and told me she knew. She had discovered that same information a little while ago when she stuck her fingers in to stimulate Miya more.

"Take her, my mate. She is expecting it. She has been taught that the first time there will be pain and then after that it will not hurt. But like the rest of us, she is not aware of the pleasure that you can give her. You are a loving mate and you will make her glad she is yours!"

Taking the advice to heart, I turned my attention back to Miya. Shanana had moved around to the front and was kissing Miya and Dana. When I looked, I saw that Miya was diddling both Tewnia and Flala. Each had just happened to lay in such a way so that Miya hands rested across their pussies. Each was wiggling and squirming as they continued their assault on their sister-wife's tits. I decided there was no other way, so I pumped in further and further. I was hitting up against the barrier. I pushed more and felt it give, and then burst as I pushed thought. I stopped movement at that point and let her get used to my presence in her vagina. After a few moments she started a little movement. I caught a look at her face and notice there were some streaks of tears. But by the look on her face, she was over that part. The continued stimulation was having an effect. I started my pumping action again. Miya was really getting into this and she started humping back. Shanana, with a wicked little smirk on her face, got up and straddled Miya's face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.